CHAPTER 56

HUW 56

Michael

After nabbing the imposters, we had to have some fun time as it was a lot stressing for Sarah to pin them down she had done a lot of work and she deserves some treat so I threw a party and she was not liking it as she is someone who does not enjoy partying and loud music however she likes to party alone and now that I'm around she likes to do that with me. Plus, as all the media will be all over her she will not even enjoy that as well. But it was time I had to introduce her to the world I cannot keep her in disguise anymore.

So I was all set to go down to get all the guests but before that I wanted to check on her so I got to her room and knocked and it was answered by Liza, "Sir she is not ready yet" she said.

"Can I meet her" I asked.

"No Michael you carry on I will join you soon, I need some last-minute changes I cannot come out in something I'm not comfortable wearing" she said and came near the door.

She looked worried I knew why that was, "You would look great in anything" I said her to comfort her and, I was not wrong anything she wore she would carry it perfectly.

"Hmm... but all those people they will be seeing me for the first-time plus mum is not hear I wish she was hear it could be lot easier." She said and I like the bond she has had with mum already.

"You want me to disturb them on their honeymoon?" I asked her.

"No, I would never want you to so something that stupid" she said in low tone.

"Then go get dressed we are getting late. Put on anything you are comfortable in" I ensured that what ever she wore she would look great in that.

"Will join you in 15" she said.

I went down to be greeted by Bruce and Vlad and they were more than just happy they were going crazy, since the time they got the news they wanted to catch up with me but I was too busy to do that so I had to invite them over as I knew they would have so much to discuss.

"Happy for you man" Bruce said.

"Thank you" I acknowledged.

"So, where is she?" Vlad questioned.

"Yes, we expected you would make an entry together" Snow said.

"Let me guess she is confused on what to wear" Anna continued, and I acknowledged her with a nod.

"Well she looks beautiful" Snow said looking behind me.

And I turned back to see that she was getting down the stairs she had worn black dress that ended on her calf the dress had some white flower print on the edge of the right corner of her dress her sleeves started at the very edge of her shoulder revealing her perfect collar bones. She looked perfect to me as I have always seen her in her jeans and baggy clothes she looks cute but I never got so her curves and I think I'm too doomed to see them today she walked towards me and I was so dumbstruck that I forgot to even get her down the stairs and I totally do not feel guilty as I was too stunned to do anything.

"I will take that as a compliment" She said that in my ears, and she smelled like an adible to me.

"Michael now you are embarrassing me, knock it off" she said again in my ear, as I looked at her the whole time.

"I love you" was all I could say.

She smiled at me and replied, "I can see that"

That was how the night began we had so many questions to answer and way to many people to meet, and she did that with ease I had my arm around her waist the whole time to make sure I show the world that she was mine and not for other to even look at and the best past of that was she spoke to me in my ear the whole time she wanted to tell me something as the place was too noisy and every time she got close to speak I made sure I cover up most of the distance and held her too close than required.