CHAPTER 35

HUW 35

Michael

The next day I had to leave early for the work so I could not meet Sarah also I had to see the arrangements for the new project. I was eager to introduce Sarah to Anna and Snow. I was jumping like a kid from the inside. I was sure about one thing that I could not stay away from Sarah for long and I had some invisible connect with her. I was getting weaker around her all the time and I don't think I can convince mom for anything instead I think I have to convince Sarah instead of mom.

All these thoughts brought a smile on my face, the smile was pulled away once I saw my phone ring and the caller ID got me back from my thoughts. It was the guard I hired for Sarah after what happen with her recently, I had to make sure that some person be around her all the time. She would never allow me to pick and drop her to her so-called Uni short for University, "She is in" was all the guard told as soon I picked the call. I ended the call and got busy with all the work.

Soon the clock was at 1.30 PM, Vlad and Bruce would be here any time. I ringed them to check and before I could call those two walked towards me, "Missed us?" they yelled.

"Never, not now at least" I replied to see them look at me in shock.

"All this to impress her?" Vlad came straight to the point.

"She is too intelligent to be impressed." Was my frank reply.

"So were they" Bruce said while looking at Anna and Snow who were in their own deep conversation.

"Hello Michael" Snow greeted.

"How are you?" Anna asked.

"I'm great" I replied and stood to hug them both.

While I did that Vlad and Bruce stood there giving me more like throwing me glares and I busted into laugh and the ladies glared back at them and just to make things even both hugged their ladies. I could not stop laughing after that happen.

We went to the conference room that was more like a suite which I have reserved only for having a meeting with them. We had all the random conversation with each other and soon I started missing Sarah terribly and soon went to call the guard and that's when I got to know that Sarah had just left, "was anyone around?" I enquired.

"None, I'm with her" he replied making me gain a little relief. I ended the call and felt a little odd that I had to hire a person to look after Sarah while I thought I understood that he should be looking at her all the time to keep an eye on her that again is something I was not comfortable with, but anyway I consoled self as that person was my man and no random person.

"Keeping her safe?" Bruce asked as soon as I turned towards them.

I narrowed my eyes to check how he knew about that, "Been there" Vlad said, "done that " came the reply form Bruce this men they exactly know what I have been doing all the while and what can I say I have seen them do this many times and thought I would never do anything of that kind but here I'm. I was in one of the states where these two had already been, but none would have suffered the urge to kill that person like I have now. I immediately called my PA and asked her to send Sarah as soon as she came to the conference room where we all were.

I was pulled into the conversation of the development of the business and that was something that kept me occupied while I still was waiting for Sarah to come. We had decided about the whole design and all the interiors, that was what the ladies wanted to work on first, because they thought that while the funding was going they could work on the whole set up of the property because they did not wanted to delay the project once it was commenced just because of the incomplete interiors.

"This looks good" Anna said. While she looked at the paintings that were on some online auction. She really had some great idea about the art.

"I should start working on the whole questions and the solutions so that I do not miss the accuracy of the answers later" Snow said while talking to Anna, Snow has some great IQ.

"How about the whole site development we need to work on that as well" Snow reminded Anna.

"I have been in talks with some professionals who would work on that for us" when she said that I soon remembered about Sarah's interest in the whole coding and this could be something that she would love to do.

"Sarah likes all the coding" I Stated.

They all looked at me and Snow stated, "she is still in college let's not stress her"

"She would make......"

I was interrupted by someone while I was trying to explain them how she would be able to contribute in the website development. When I looked at the person, I was happy to see her finally. She was going to meet them all for the first time she looked at me as soon as she entered and widen her eyes to greet me and I for a minute lost every living sense in my body. She has this awesome way of making me feel a little light.

She was wearing a knee length baggie top and paired it with some jeans and had a woolen scarf around her neck she took that out and places at the coat hanger and walked towards me and stood right next to me and honestly when she did that I had this butterflies in my stomach call me a teenager girl but yes that is what happen she did that out of what ever reason she made me happy as a child.

Oh man this girl!!!!!!!!!!!

************************************