CHAPTER 48

HUW 48

Sarah

He comforted me that night and made sure he was keeping me warm and nothing more than that and I must at least now admit that this was something I have craved for so long may be I never had the guts to admit this but I really deep down wanted some person to whom I could share everything with, the fact that Amber never wanted me to around because she wanted me to be away and alone as she thought that would make me stronger which was true in a way but the initial days I still remember when I use to be scared of the dark and all sorts of people that I got to confront the initial stage of all this. I was leaving with some people more like sharing the room with them they all seemed fine at the beginning later I realized that they were into drugs and all sorts of bad stuff I was so scared that I had run from there leaving all my belongings all such places had less rent and that was the reason why I wanted to stay there but things turned out worse.

I ran to the nearest Church as that was the only place I thought was safe for me that night I was accompanied by few people back to the flat where I stayed and I took all my belongings and that was the day I started to work to pay my little expenses and due to my good knowledge they paid me enough to stay at a decent place and since then I have always enjoyed staying alone and there were days when I was scared and was up whole night and that's how I was introduced to books and since then every time I felt scared I use to write down my experience of being scared and how I managed that.

And that's how I was lost so much into books and enjoyed both reading and writing that nothing bothered me any more after I had encountered people with bad habits making friends was a big no no to me and I enjoyed staying alone all this while, but now that Michael is around I do not see the reason to have anyone else I have also observed that he wants me to have some friends and meet new people but I still cannot make myself do all that yet.

Here now as told I have been at home for a while and I do not feel the reason to go out also with the semester ended we already have the vacations stared since the last week I did miss few lectures but I was fine I could cope with all the studies that I did online and I must say technology today is no improvised that all my knowledge is enhanced now and the best part about this uni is we have online exams only and we can do that from any where but the search engines to all our IP address of the students were put down for 3 long hours and I'm smiling over that very fact that these people took so much efforts to avoid people from cheating now I was simply changing the channels on the TV I don't know how many channels does this TV has I have been changing since a long time and soon I landed to a interesting news channel that was talking about the new technology and how it has improved lately and soon after that program there was some breaking news flash and I was about to turn that off when Liza asked to try something that she had made, "I tired this for the first time tell me how it is?" she asked me.

"yummmm" was my reply.

"You like everything you ate you are a bad critic you know that right" Liza complained.

"But this is really good" I said.

And she took that back to the kitchen and I was about to get up from the couch to follow here when I heard the, "Michael Smith is taken" I was shocked when I saw that.

The news channel was flashing that he was married, and they told that they are yet to find out the girl name and details. I soon dialed his number and to my bad luck he did not pick it up and this was the first time he did that and that was enough for me to understand that he thought that I might have revealed it to the channel.

What will he think of me only yesterday I told him that I was not in the stage to actually accept the proposals and here I have told the world that I'm married to him.

Who would have done that and why and who would have known about this I started to recall all the conversations I had with various people and according to my calculations I had not even for once told anything to anyone in fact I made sure I was not talking to many people even if they asked me about him there were some people who wanted to know how were we related I had avoided those people after they asked me that question.

"How was the exam?" I heard someone and I simply ignored it.

"Hmmm... I think it was not that good, I will not appreciate that Sarah I can't see bad grades I'm warning you"

It was Michael and he was talking so casually to me with that I was sure he was not aware of this news and I walked to him and told, "I swear I did not tell it to anyone I have been home and you too know this right then it is impossible that I would have told this to anyone"

"Breath" was his only reply.

"Did you see this?" I asked him and increased the volume to make sure it was audible.

"Yes" he said, and I looked at the TV to see it was still displaying the same breaking news.

How could he be fine after seeing this.

"Michael, I swear I ...

"I gave them this information" he continued leaving me speechless.