Epilogue by Author

HUW 57

Epilogue by Author

It has been a while since Michael and Sarah got on these terms of continuing their relationship as husband and wife, they in fact go together to a lot of places with no hesitations and prove people that they are strong and are together.

It was very recent that there was news making rounds in all the newspapers as to how Michael has made Sarah marry her forcefully also people had uploaded some strange pictures of them on the internet and many went on to protest on Michael's behavior this was a very horrifying stage for them and they also accused Michael for marrying a girl who was too younger to him> I personally do not understand how people manage to make the age an issue every singe time. If two adults are happy to be with each other and people just cannot take it. I also know there are cases where the age gap is a big issue but when you see two people visibly happy why don't people leave them alone.

These protesters had also entered Michael's house premises and yelled that Michael was guilty for what he has done to Sarah to which Sarah told them and yes with a since of pride she quoted, "You guys are always welcome here to protest about anything because this man.. " She said pointing at Michael who was standing ahead of Sarah looking at the protesters "does not give a damn to anything he sometimes doesn't even listen to me, so you guys have zero chance to take his attention. "

Michael just stood on his grounds and smiled without looking at Sarah as he knew if he looked at her, she would make him laugh more and he was in no mood to do that not at least when there are people protesting against him.

Sarah walked a little ahead to make sure she was audible to all, " However if you people think he is guilty and he should be punished you people can take me from this place without my will, let me repeat that without my will and this man would not allow any one of you to lay a finger on me. If anything like that happen this man who seems to be calm for now would make sure each one of you suffer and suffer real bad so please with all due respect to all of you please do this protest on something useful I'm happy here I'm happy with him. I know you guys have taken this stand because something or someone has provoked you to but trust me, I'm more than happy where I'm and I'm a Proud Wife to Michael"

When she ended that statement Michael turned around to look at Sarah and walked towards her to stand next to her and spoke, " I do not know what information you have been fed with but I'm sure that you all are definitely not mis-led I can say that because I have married to someone who is too young for me and I'm sure a lot of people would have many questions on the same, to clarify it all I would confirm that Sarah was an adult when she was married and yes I would not say that she happily did that but there were some circumstances that led to all this and I'm glad we had those circumstances in the first place I do have regrets that I could have stopped all this but I think this was meant to happen and I have accepted it with all my will and so has Sarah and if you think this could justify any of the allegations made then I will be happy and if this explanation does not then I'm sorry I cannot do anything but I will make sure that you all will be treated with all the respect and will be allowed near my home for as long as you want this given that you do not harm any property and if that happens let me inform you that this place is under a surveillance of good amount of cameras a good number that can add up to be more in number than all your pair of eye." Michael concluded his speech that almost seemed like a political leader's speech he made sure he was at his most calm mood that again was good for those people.

After listening to that the people there left that place only to come back with a sorry note that impressed Michael so much that he took all those sorry graphics and cards and enquired who designed all that and they did provide information to the same and Michael hired those candidates into his company to work as graphic designers this just made him more popular among people and he gained more attention and respect than ever.

Well it was later found out that Sarah's aunt Amber did all this and gave information to the news and when asked later by the same news channel she turned down that allegation stating that she did all that only to know if Sarah was doing well. Sarcastically speaking.... that was way too early for her to be enquiring on her dear niece and when this was made known to Michael and Sarah, they simply ignored it with no actions taken on Amber.

All this put together the life is stable Sarah and Michael are still on the same terms about love, where Michael has confessed his love yet is not waiting for any answer and Sarah has given him all the respect that she can.

I believe all the love stories have their unique way to display love because love is not to just a word it is an expression, a feeling, a trust, a beautiful way to just give in everything and expect nothing. Love is so much more than just hearing the word itself each day.

So, I believe this is a beautiful end to some even more beautiful beginning. Michael and Sarah will sooner or later find the love they both deserve obviously for each other.

Some love stories are best when untold.....