CHAPTER 52

HUW 52

Michael.

When I asked her if she needed anything, she replied that she wanted the Moon and I smiled at her and sat next to her on a different couch. I sat there looking at her while she looked at the skies. I wonder what made her look at the sky for so long it was getting cold and she started to rub her arms.

"You cold" I asked her.

"Me cold" she replied.

The wine had got to her head and she was losing her ability to talk. But that was cute she looked like she was about to sleep. But she still wanted to see the sky.

"You should sleep now" I said her.

"I should?" she asked me again.

"Hmmmm..." I hummed while lifting her from the couch.

"Why are you lifting me?" she asked.

"Because I wanted to" was my honest reply.

"Ok" she said, and I placed her on the bed.

We both slept on the same bed and she was asleep, and I too tried to get some sleep.

After some time I heard someone make some voice when I turned around I saw Sarah stuck in her own dress.

She was trying to take it off without pulling down the zipper and was almost tiered pulling it out how I know that she was tired she sat with the head hanging over her waist.

She was wearing a cute top with some frills and her regular jeans.

I got up from my side of the bed and went to sit Infront of her.

"Should I help?" I asked her.

"Will you? She asked me back.

With all pleasure is what I wanted to reply but could not.

I pulled her towards me as she was sitting with her legs folded on the bed, she came towards me easily and I kissed her head which was little visible. I pushed the dress down to get it off properly.

"Me asking you to take off and not put on" she said and I think that statement was enough for me to let out my whole day's urge to feel her.

I pulled the zipper and took the top off.

"Oh, the zipper I forgot about that" She laughed.

She was wearing her spaghetti top under her top which she usual does and that was it.

I pulled her from her waist making her land on the pillow and unfolded her legs and got on the top of her. She was looking at me and I could see she was way too sleepy.

The lights were dim in the room, but the crescent moon was shining bright on us. I could see her exposed body parts very clearly she was slowly blinking her eyes and I could see one of her spaghetti strap was fallen off her shoulder inviting me to start right from there I roughly kissed her neck pulling down the strip more. She trembled below me and was letting out the sweetest moans she was trying to fight me and I was doing what I was urging to do from the whole day and shifted from that part of the neck to another part exploring her most sensitive body parts I call them sensitive because she was shivering every time I kissed her on those areas.

I pushed my hand below her waist and turned her over me making her sleep on me and held her tightly by her waist and took the most closest access to her body she was trying to lift up and I would not let her do that her hair had covered both of our faces and I was getting more impulsive I turned her around and was above her she looked at me with eyes wide open and breathing heavily. I'm sure the wine had lost all it's effect now and she was feeling everything that was happening to her.

She opened her mouth to say something but I kissed her so hard that I bit her a little while kissing her that's when she moaned in pain and even before she could know I tuned her upside down and now her back was facing me and since one of her strap was off her one shoulder her back was visible enough for me to explore her back and she was getting hot while I kissed her back.

I turned her over again and now I could see her face I comfortable slept all over her and explored her face with light kisses and while I did that, she was slowly closing her eyes.

"Sleepy kitty?" I whispered in her ear and kissed her ear.

"Hmmmm.. are you done rotating me all over?" she actually asked me, and I was all cold by that only question it made me laugh and I rolled myself on the other side of the bed and was actually laughing.

I looked at her and she was sitting straight and yawing while she was pulling all her hair in a bun. She pulled her strap up and looked at me laughing and stared at me for a while yawned again and slept.

I was glad that she did not ran out of the room.

She turned her back to me and slept and I pulled her towards me now her back was pressed to my chest.

"Slept?" I asked her.

"I'm too tired to fight you" she said in a sleepy tone.

"Then don't fight" I replied and inhaled her hair to which she shivered a little again.

"Do you have any idea what is running in my head right now?" I asked her.

"I think I can figure that out with all that just happen" she said, and her tone was low as she was tired.

"Then why don't you allow me to" I dared to ask her.

"Do you need any green light you attack like an animal" she replied.

"You calm this animal" I complained.

"Because you scare this kitty" she said and that made me smile so I kissed her ear.

"I'll try to be gentle next time" I said her.

"Next time?" she asked.

"Hmmmmm.. now sleep else I will scare you more" I said.

I pulled her closer and she adjusted herself in my arms.

"I Love you "I whispered in her ear.

And in respond I could hear her breathing in her sleep.