Frain: City Boy

Bomi leads Freddie downstairs, "Freddie this is Brian he's from the city hes staying here until his aunt is ready for him."

Freddie nods, "Well Brian come on. Let's get some chores done."

Brian yawns, "Can I get more sleep? It's barely 5:30AM." he looks at Freddie and blushes, damn he’s so hot,

Freddie laughs, "Its time for chores, city boy. You should of slept on the train."

"I did." Brian yawns still red faced,

"Not my fault." Freddie giggles, "Now go put your bags in your room."

Bomi leads Brian to his room which was next to Freddie's. Brian put his suitcases under the bed, Bomi watches him closely like Brian will sneak a quick nap in which he does want to do, but the scowl on Bomi’s face makes Brian be on his best behavior.

Brian follows Freddie to the chicken coop where a rooster was already crowing away letting everyone know the sun was rising, “Start sprinkling some chicken feed around while I check the nests for eggs.” Freddie tells him kicking his boot at the 50Ibs of open chicken feed,

“On, on it.” Brian yawns covering his mouth,

“Once you touch the feed don’t put your hand in your mouth. Germ and diseases, Brian.” Freddie warns him before going inside the coop with a medium size wicker basket.

Brian huffs and tosses feed onto the ground watching as the chickens buck and peck around ruffling their feathers up if one got too close. Brian chuckles softly and tosses more out, a chicken bites his ankle and Brian screams climbing up a hay bale. Brian hears laughter and turns around, “You’re really scared of Queenie?”

“She bit me!” Brian yells tossing his arms into the air, “I’m probably infected!”

Freddie tuts and grabs Brian’s ankle gingerly examining it, Brian blushes and looks away, “She only left a little wet dot. She didn’t get through your jeans, city boy.”

Brian crosses his arms, “I hate it here.”

“You’ll grow to love it.” Freddie tells him picking up unopened bags of chicken feed two on each shoulder and bringing them inside the barn.

Brian tries to help him carry the unopened bags but he as to carry them one at a time, and only then did he realize Freddie walked with a limp. He seemed to drag his left leg hardly putting weight on it.

“Uh, why do you walk like that?” Brisk asks as Freddie shows him how to milk a cow,

“My limp?”

Brian nods slowly touching the cow udder with pure disgust, “Well the shed collapsed on me and my legs didn’t like it. They tried to fix the left one but there was no point really and they gave up on it… that was when I was about eight.”

“And you’re how old now?” Brian asks gagging as the milk squirts him in the face,

“I’m seventeen and you?” Freddie asks grabbing Brian’s hand and helping him work it,

Brian blushes at Freddie’s hands on top of his, “S-Sixteen.” Brian’s voice cracks and he blushes more.

Freddie giggles softly and Brian thinks that’s the most angelic sound ever. He blushes and focuses on the cow titty in his hand. It feels disgustingly warm. But Freddie’s hands? Calloused and they feel absolutely magnificent against Brian’s soft smooth hands.

Soon Brian is left alone to lay hay down in the barn for the animals, Freddie was away tending to the crops. By this point his eyes felt so heavy they couldn’t stay open he bobbed his head trying to stay awake. Then he spots a nice mountainous pile of hay laying in the corner Brian burrows himself into it and closes his eyes and dozes off. He’s awoken by something squishing his face it’s Freddie and his pa is looming over looking pissed, he tells Freddie something in Hindi and Freddie’s dragging Brian by his wrist to the stables which reek, “You get to shovel the shit while I go into town to get groceries.”

Brian growls, “That’s not fair!”

“My pa isn’t a nice man, just do as he says. I don’t want your cute face beaten in.”

They both blush Freddie’s words sinking into both their brains, “W-Well, I’m going to shovel shit now.”

“Yeah.” Freddie looks away shyly, “I’m going to the store now.”

They part ways and Freddie returns an hour later with both arms full of grocery bags, Brian helps him carry them in. They both blush and stare at each other when their hands touch, “U-Uh-“

“Let’s get you washed up, you smell like horse shit.” Freddie chuckles taking Brian’s hand and leading him to a small area away from the house.

Brian blushes more and he quickly unbuttons his top making Freddie turn scarlet and look down at the floor, “Care to join me?” Brian tries to sound flirtatious but it’s hard too when you smell like a barn and literally horse shit.

Freddie strips down Brian’s eyes go to Freddie’s leg, it's in a homemade wooden brace or maybe it was a splint, it was hard to tell. Freddie removes that and rubs at his leg which has a small bump protruding from it. They both hop into the shower without another word or question about Freddie’s leg.

Brian is sprayed with the shower head and scrubbed down raw by Freddie who finally takes a big sniff, “There you go. You smell like soap now.”

Brian licks his lips. Freddie was so close to him, he could just kiss him. And he did just that, he smashed their lips together, teeth clanging together noses smooshing. It was painful but it was worth it, “You really are a city boy.” Freddie chuckles.

“What?”

“You’re smooching on the farmer’s son, if pa finds out your good as dead.”

Brian blushes and cheekily grabs his ass, “Well I’m not telling, baby.”

The two kiss again rutting against each other like dogs in heat. Brian whimpers the pressure Freddie was applying to his groin was all too much and he cums embarrassingly early all over Freddie’s stomach and leg, he didn’t mean to either! Just the thought of Freddie touching him did it for Bria. He looks away but Freddie doesn’t say a word he looks terrified.

Brian’s head whirls around when he hears a shotgun being cocked, “I would get off my boy.”

Freddie’s father stands there, the two teens run out of the shower house butt ass naked fleeing from the pissed off farmer, it was the most fun Freddie had in years, Brian wishes he just stayed in the city as bullets go flying past them. They managed to hide in the shrubbery. As Freddie kisses him again, Brian realizes he would go through all of this hell, just to be with Freddie, maybe leaving the city was worth it after all,