Little!Queen: Someone's Halls Are Getting Decked⭐

Kirsten_Bear Here's your request

Elton and Reid left the kids alone as they went into the attic to get more Christmas decorations down. Brian and John start to squabble and fight over who got to hang the lights up first. John tugs on it, “Give it to me, B’ian!” 

“No!!” Brian tugs on it harder making John stumble some but he keeps a firm grip on it then they started to insult each other,

“You’re a poopy head!” John screams,

Brian gasps, “You take that back!” 

“No you’re a smelly little man who wets the bed and craps in the bed!”

“I wish dad and Ried never adopted you!”  Brian raises his fist and goes to hit John. John dodges and Brian’s fist decks Freddie in the nose sending him onto his back wailing, he drops the elf on the shelf he was holding. He wouldn’t stop crying as blood gushed from his nose and mouth, he made no attempt to get up.

Elton rushes there and immediately tends to Freddie using the first aid kit, “Who did this?”

John cries, shaking, “B’ian!! He did it again!” John acts sweet and innocent using his perks of being “the baby” to make Brian seem like a raging brat.

Brian can see Elton’s pissed off expression and he whispers something to Reid who leads Brian into his office far away from the others. Brian squirms and whimpers, his feet not even touching the floor, he’s bent over Ried’s desk, his lower half nude he shirt is pushed up too. The crack of the belt hitting his skin made Brian cry out his fingers dig into the desk as Reid kept going, “You better be counting.” Reid yells at him.

After what felt like a handful of minutes Brian can feel blood rushing down him, “Fifty-nine!” Brian shouts the number of hits so far.

Reid doesn’t stop until there’s a lot of blood, “Hold still.” 

Brian thinks maybe for a moment Reid’s going to tend to the wounds he caused, instead he pours salt into the wound rubbing it in. He redresses the sobbing in pain Brian and sends him to his room without supper, then Reid and Elton discuss how the punishment went all Elton knew was Brian was to be spanked and giving a lecture he didn’t know Reid used a punishment he got when he was Brian’s age.

“He cried like a bitch.” Reid informs him,

“Oh? He’s only 6, dear most little kids don’t take well to punishments.” Elton says softly, “Just a little spank and a lecture wasn’t too harsh,”

“Oh, I didn’t do that.”

“What?” Elton asks a fearful looking taking over his face,

“I did what my dad did. Beat his ass with a coal miner’s belt and rubbed salt into his wounds when I became violent at his age. It worked wonders for me and I never fought another kid again.”

Elton slaps him across the face, “Brian’s sensitive! He can’t handle shit like that!”

Elton storms past the cowering Roger, John, and Freddie who all heard Brian’s cries and wails. Roger changed out Freddie’s bloody tissue and applied more ice, all the while John looked so guilty. He picks at his arm watching Ried and Elton argue as Elton bathes Brian and cleans his wounds properly.

‘’Get the fuck out!” Elton screams, “I want a divorce!”

The words boomed rattling the house, the three kids hid behind the Christmas tree terrified. John started to bleed as he dug into his wrist, Reid stormed out the house screaming that he hopes their Christmas is shit and the house burns down with them all inside of it. Elton comes out with Brian on his hip he only sniffles, “Alright kids, “ he sets them down on the couch, “Do you guys want an early Christmas present?”

The three kids’ eyes light up Brian keeps his head down, remaining mute, “Yes! Yes!” the three kids yell, Freddie shakes Brian excitedly trying to get him to react but he doesn’t.

“Braayan? Ham ek vartamaan paane ja rahe hain!” Freddie tells him excitedly,

“Main ek laayak nahin hoon. Main bahut sharaaratee ho gaya hoon aur saanta ab mujhase napharat karega!” Brian replies back in Hindi before crying into Freddie’s shoulder.

“Nahin! Nahin! Aap galatee nahin kar rahe hain, ham sabhee galatiyaan karate hain aur mujhe yakeen hai ki saanta aapako atirikt upahaar laega!” Freddie tells him

Brian smiles and nuzzles him thanking him softly, Elton watches them in amusement, “Alrighty here she is!” 

Elton opens the basement door and a golden retriever races up, their tail wagging the kids all race over and frantically pet it. 

“Alright she’s a girl and she needs a name.” Elton says to them watching as the kids huddle and begin whispering to each other.

“Her name is Duck.” John says and the others nod,

“Alright, Duck it is.” 

Duck wags her tail happily looking up at her new family with such happiness and love. Elton turns on the TV and finds a channel playing a shit ton of Christmas movies. He plops the boys down and turns on the faux fireplace, “You boys behave I’m going to make some hot cocoa.”

They nod as Duck lays across their laps keeping them in place she looks up at Elton as if to say, “I got this dad, go do your thing”.

Elton goes into the kitchen and the boys intently watch How The Grinch Stole Christmas on the telly. Elton returns with baby hot cocoa for the boys to drink. It was loaded with whip cream, chocolate chunks, and peppermint pieces.  

Elton dimmed the lights and cuddled his boys and Duck, he was determined to make up for what Reid did, he promised he’ll give them the best Christmas ever. But for now he was just happy cuddling his babies and letting them ramble about Santa and presents. Elton was so happy to have adopted the boys, he wouldn’t change a single thing he did. Well maybe ditch Reid sooner, but his money did help adopt the boys… Elton holds his boys real and wishes for this to be the best Christmas for them.