Sani: Accidents Happen⭐

1dkingwell Here's Your Request

Sean kisses his freshly eighteen year old boyfriend Dhani off at his high school before driving himself to his college. Life was going well for the two. Nothing could change that.

The only thing wrong was that Dhani was keeping a secret, he was pregnant. Dhani kept his head during school none of their families knew, hell know of them would  approve of their relationship due to the age gap, and now Sean got him pregnant? Dhani has a better chance at changing his name and moving to America to be a pig farmer.

School was stressful all day. Dhani could barely focus, he had a life growing inside of him. It’s not like he could do anything. After all he was a part of the Hare Krishna religion just like his father. He wasn’t allowed to have an abortion, it was mortal sin.

So now he’s scared and has no one to talk to about it.

Dhani was glad the bell rang and he could leave the school. Dhani looks at the chalkboard, “24 November, 1996.” Dhani sighs and hurries out the door, rushes down the hall and out the big front doors, the cold air bites his tan flesh.

Sean was waiting for him, leaning against his car trying to look cool. Sean takes one look at Dhani’s face and his heart sinks, “Baby?”

Dhani backs up and a wave of nausea hits him and he’s vomiting onto one of the cheerleaders before he has a chance to lunge for the nearest bathroom or trash can. Sean comforts him and babys him making sure his long silky midnight hair was held back. Once Dhani was done emptying his stomach of his lunch he meekly got into the car refusing to look at anyone. As Sean drives out of the parking lot, Dhani sobs. His whole body shaking, “Dove, what’s wrong?” Sean asks adjusting his glasses,

“I love you!” Dhani cries, 

“I love you too. Now what’s wrong, baby?” Sean asks, driving worried out of his mind.

“That’s what’s wrong!” Dhani sobs.

“That I care about you?”

Dhani shakes his head, “Baby!”

“You don’t want to be called baby?”

“I’m pregnant.”  Dhani whispers head hung in shame.

“Y-You’re pregnant?” Sean whispers so pale he could be mistaken for paper.

Dhani nodded and Sean drove to his home. Dhani holds Sean’s hand as they walk inside his mother’s home. Dhani notices how many pictures of Sean’s late father litter the walls and how there’s a candle lit under one by the front door with a few incenses.

He doesn’t say anything about it, they make it into the kitchen. Yoko is sitting down reading a newspaper and her boyfriend Andrew is blabbering about the business, Sean’s half-sister Kyoko is poking at her lunch.

“Mom.” Sean whispers making her look up,

“Yes dear?” Yoko looks up so does the rest of his family.

“I’m b-bisexual.”

“Oh, sweetheart.” Yoko looks at her son, “There’s nothing wrong with that.”

“And I’m dating Dhani.”

Yoko pauses putting her paper down, “And I knew you had a crush on him. When you were little and we were with the others you ran to me in your little Mickey Mouse shorts tugged on my skirt and went, ‘Mummy! Mummy! He’s vewy pwetty!’ you stuck your fat chubby finger at Dhani.” 

Sean blushes and Dhani forces a chuckle out, “And you’re going to be a grandma.”

Andrew gets up front the table and leaves the room. Kyoko hugs them and Yoko smiles, “I’m happy for you two. But you got to promise me you’ll keep the little one safe.”

“We promise.” the boys tell her.

The boys walk to Dhani's; he's never felt so nervous in his life, not even when he broke his father’s award when he was just a knee baby. They enter Dhani’s, George is slicing up carrots and potatoes. Olivia is playing the cooking video as she does measurements for the vegan vegetable stew.

“Mum, pater.” Dhani calls,

George turns around leaning against the counter, “Yes son?” he coughs into his elbow and they pretend not to see the blood.

“This is my boyfriend, Sean.” Dhani gestures and Sean squeezes his hand.

“I’m not happy because of the age he’s twenty-six and you’ve just turned eighteen… but he makes you happy.” George smiles, his teeth yellowed almost looking black by years of tobacco usage, “I’m happy for ye.”

“And I’m pregnant.”

George holds out his arms, “I always wanted grandkids.”

Dhani hugs him tight, his eyes can’t help but see the lump on his father’s neck. Maybe if they don’t speak its name, it won’t infect George.

“How about a drink in celebration?” George asks coughing again, 

“No father. Let's enjoy a dinner together.”

George lights a cigarette and goes back to cooking. They had a nice dinner together. Sean was happy everything went well and he couldn’t have asked for anything better. After that they get everything prepared for a nursery and Dhani gets later into his pregnancy everything is going well then it’s not.

George gets diagnosed with lung cancer. There was a lump on his neck thankfully it didn’t look like it was going to be too dangerous. It did stress Dhani out but George says he’s healthy as a horse still and Dhani should only worry about his baby.

Dhani gives birth in late July. He had a healthy baby girl that both him and Sean decided that they should name her after Dhani’s father and Sean would use his grandmother’s name. So Georgia Julia Harrison-Ono-Lennon was born fat and healthy. When Dhani was letting her nurse he pointed something out,

“Hey she purely looks like you, baby.”

“What do you mean?” Sean asks peering at their daughter,

“She looks fully Asian like you did.”

Sean laughs and kisses both their heads. He was going to be a father and be around for his girl, not pick and choose what families he wanted. He would stay loyal by Dhani’s side and never want anyone else.

Sean kisses Dhani gingerly and cradles their daughter. He would never abandon this little girl, she already had his heart wrapped around her little finger. Sean was so happy to be a father. Nothing could change.