Queen: Scream⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your request

Freddie picks at his chin he can hear his mother's voice echoing, "Farrokh! Farrokh!" her accent is heavy, she says his name in a sing song voice the only problem is his mother has died when he was small. His vision blurs as his nurse and psychologist step into the room. He hits his nurse hard in his chest screaming at him begging for it to stop. He beats and bites kicking and scratching into Roger.

His psychologist scribbles something down on his pad, "Restrain him, nurse Taylor."

The blond nods, "Okay, Dr. Bowie."

Nurse Taylor brings in Dr. May and the two strap down the 14-year-old to his bed, ''His psychosis is acting up badly." Dr. May says.

"I know. He must not being be taking his medication." Dr. Bowie mummers looking through his notes.

Freddie keeps thrashing around and crying, "Mama!! Mama!! Mama!!"

Dr. May leans down, "Freddie, Freddie." his voice soft and gentle, "Listen to my voice."

"Mama?" Freddie turns his head his vision blurred by his tears.

"You're safe." Dr. May tells him brushing Fred's hair out of his face, "I got you."

Freddie nuzzles Dr. May's hand with his head, "Mama." he says softly chest heaving from his fit.

"I know you miss her." Brian tells him, "But look at all the friends you made."

"John." Freddie sniffles trying to look at him now.

".... Yeah John."

The three look at each, John seems to be a imaginary friend of Fred's. John is described to be close in age to Fred, his brown hair is tied back in a blue ribbon, a white dress shirt, and red pants, he doesn't have shoes.

"Johnny." Freddie cries again trying to throw his body around, "Johnny!! Johnny!!"

Dr. Bowie injects the syringe into Freddie's neck, Freddie goes wide eyed before seemingly relaxing into the bed and looks pitiful.

"That should calm him for a few hours." Dr. Bowie tells them.

"D-Dad?" Freddie's voice was soft,

"Dr. Bowie, I'm not a parent to you."

"I don't wanna die."

"Who told you that you will die?" Nurse Taylor asks.

Freddie's voice was even softer it was like the words got lost in the air, ".... John."

"John told you?" Dr. Bowie asks scribbling it down it was better when Freddie was in a tranquilized state he was more much talkative.

"Yes." Freddie says staring at the ceiling.

"And why is that?'

''He only appears to those close to death.'' Freddie's voice begins to tremble.

"And he does so why?" Dr. Bowie felt like parrot as he scribbles everything down.

"Everyone deserves to have comfort before they pass."

Dr. Bowie nods to Nurse Taylor and the untie the boy now that that he's fully sedated, "So John is a angel?"

Freddie looks into Dr. Bowie's blue eyes, ''No, he's just a omen of death."

Dr. Bowie didn't have anymore to ask after that, he told Nurse Taylor to get food into Freddie and that he'll talk to him more later on. Freddie eats whatever Roger gives him not complaining at all, he just looks sad.

''Im going to meet my mama soon, Roger."

"Nurse Taylor to you." Roger tells him, "And you're not going to die. You're a healthy 14-year-old boy. We have your last health check on record and it says you're healthy like a horse."

Freddie's last health check was done in India before they left for England for a better life, "I'm going to die."

"No you're not." Roger scolds him.

Freddie sniffles and tears up, "You don't understand!!!"

Roger leaves him alone after that and more medication is forced down him daily now. "Take your medicine. Be a good boy."

John started to appear more and more frequent so was his mother's voice and then one day he doesn't wake up, "A birth defect of the heart that wasn't detected in time" is what everyone was told.

But Dr. Bowie didn't believe it, this was a kid that once loved rugby and used to play on the courtyard, hell he took up boxing before being admitted here. It didn't make a lick a of sense, but maybe it could be true and Dr. Bowie was just trying to find clues.

He looks over their last session together:

Dr. Bowie: Freddie how are you doing?

Freddie: {silence sniffling looking at the ceiling}

Dr. Bowie: Frederick

Freddie: Mama's coming to get me

Dr. Bowie: Mrs. Bulsara isn't coming she died when you were three

Freddie: {glares over in Bowie's direction} I can feel John. Feel his coldness now, I'm dying and you won't listen

Dr. Bowie: You are not dying you're full of yourself

Freddie: {hissing and showing his teeth}

Dr. Bowie: If this behaviour doesn't stop, Mr. Bulsara electroshock therapy will begin and you'll be doing it weekly.

Freddie:{screaming his head off knocking over things and breaking them} I don't wanna!!! I don't wanna!!"

Dr. Bowie;{sighs} Fredrick we will begin next mouth you're electroshock therapist will be Dr. Starkly he's a older one but he's got a good heart.

Freddie:{screaming} He's corrupted!! Don't trust!!

Dr. Bowie: Young man, Dr. Starkly is not corrupt you really need electro therapy

Freddie:{starts sobbing and rocking back and forth} You can't make me!! You can't make me!! {Grabs onto his ears screaming for his mother to leave him alone}

Dr. Bowie:{pages in Nurse Taylor and Dr. May to restrain him} That will be all for today, Mr. Bulsara

...

Dr. Bowie shakes his head, "It was his psychosis there was nothing we could be done!'' he puts the case away and stamps over Freddie's folder with the word "deceased" on it in red ink. He shoves it into the filing cabinet to be forgotten about until a state worker shows up and demands the paperwork, will be handed crumpled to them and a nervous Dr. Bowie will be standing there.

Dr. Bowie rubs at his eyes he's pulled a long shift since Freddie's untimely passing. He tucks his reading glasses into his pocket and as he raises his head he sees a flash a young boy, brown hair pulled back into a ponytail a blue ribbon. Dr. Bowie rubs at his eyes, "Brain's playing tricks. I'm exhausted." he tells himself grabbing his bag and heading to his car for one last time.