Platonic!Frain: I Want That One⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your Request

Brian was the guitarist for a band called Queen, their lead singer was Adam Lambert an up and coming boy from California. Brian wanted a child and he knew he was infertile, and that broke him. So while on a vacation in India he went to check out the orphanages and see if there’s any kids there he wants to adopt. Most orphanages don’t have any kids Brian wants and he feels so bad.

He wasn’t looking for something specific but something was nagging at him to find that one kid. That special kid is going to do something grand but he’s got to find it. Brian stares at the last orphanage on his list, “Ajeeb Aur Pareshaan Ke Lie Anaathaalay”. Brian didn’t know what that meant but he was exhausted and this was the last one.

Brian enters the shop and looks around as kids are running around, others are rocking in corners hugging their knees. Some were reading books at what looks like lightning speed. Some were  lifting up furniture that was far too large for them to do so humanly.

Brian’s eyes catch a boy. The boy  with his ear pressed against the floor, eyes closed and he looked deeply focused on whatever he was doing. He had messy curly dark hair and ragged clothes, his hair was shoulder length and was braided. He made the most messed up teeth Brian has ever seen.

Brian melts seeing the boy and he knew he wanted him, something was calling to him to get that little boy even though the boy was roughly ten or eleven. He talks to the woman she was a little too happy to sell him the kid, “No return for damaged goods.” she tells him,

“Okay?” Brian was confused.

The woman shoves the little boy’s belongings into a dirty burlap bag. She’s muttering in Hindi which Brian doesn’t understand at all. He wishes he could but he’s very rusty, the only thing he could make out was something about a stupid American man and Brian wonders who that stupid America man is.

The woman slaps the boy upside his head,  the boy lets out a scared cry shaking and tugging at his hair. The woman yanks him up by his ratty summer camp shirt that was faded so badly it couldn’t be read anymore.

The boy sobs and begs to be let down in his native tongue but Brian doesn’t realize that he just thinks the lad is being fussy and scared about being adopted. 

When Brian tries to walk over to the boy the woman shoves  the boy at him along with a sad dirty bag,

 “He deaf, goes by Freddie.” and the door was shut on Brian’s face before he handed the money over. They must have been desperate to get rid of him.

Brian looks down at him, “So I’m Brian.”

Freddie cries and shakes more covering his ears screaming and spitting at him. Brian manages to get Freddie calm by the use of snacks and affection. That seems to sloth Freddie greatly the affection Brian showed him. This was the first time he’s been showed affection in his young life. He wishes he could remember life before the orphanage but he can’t, all he remembers is the orphanage and the strange kids that came and went.

Freddie looks so scared of Brian he flinches everytime Brian raises his hand or goes to help him. Brian barely got the paperwork from the orphanage and he truly wondered if it was a cover-up for something. But either way he adopted Freddie and got the paperwork thought without getting raided for human smuggling or human trafficking, so it all worked out!

Freddie had a fascination with noise he’ll press his ear against the amp or against. The floorboard feeling the vibrations of the music. It was interesting to Brian so he kept making music with booming basses and long guitar solos so Freddie could “feel” the music.

Freddie snuck into Brian’s home studio when he was outside with his borning adult friends. Freddie puts the red special around his neck nearly collapsing down, his thin fingers rub over the chords before he begins to play.

He grows frustrated as the vibrations don’t feel right, he doesn’t even realize the door was opened and Brian’s friends were gawking at the little deaf boy who’s trying to play guitar without hearing a single sound.

Brian was impressed sure it wasn’t the best sound in the whole wide world but it was impressive that a deaf boy made those sounds without ever knowing. Brian paid for the Cochlear implant and suddenly the world was a whole lot louder and scary.

Freddie flinches and covers his ears at every little sound he picks up on English fast though much to Brian’s joy. Freddie learned guitar but he always had his Cochlear implant off when he played that’s the only way he can play.

Freddie starts his own band which is a little hard to do when you have to be deaf to play. But he impresses them all by playing hit song after hit song. The interviewers are impressed too by him. They act like he’s the first deaf musician in the existence of the universe

Freddie stays close to his father Brian was his rock and made sure no managers hurt Freddie for being so naive and young. Freddie was scared by it all but Brian reassures him and makes sure he has everything he needs.

Freddie likes to point out the birds and how the river sounds when it rushes down, it was all new sounds to him. Fred pointed out the leaves crunching and how the sound of a blender when it’s making a milkshake.

Freddie’s so impressed by all the sounds his ears were hiding from him he’s so thankful for Brian getting him the medical needs of a Cochlear implant. The world is so loud and beautiful, and Freddie loves it. He can’t wait to see what to explore the world with his new use of sound.