Poly!Queen: All My Love⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your request

Brian looks to his subs who were happily scrubbing the floors chattering amongst themselves. Brian whistles causing them to look up, “Come here, Freddie.”

"Yes master.'' the Parsi Indian stood up gracefully and went to him.

A collective groan leaves the group of course he would pick Freddie,it was always Freddie, Brian seems to forget he has two other subs who are capable of taking care of him. John thought Brian hated him, maybe he put on too much weight from the pregnancy? Who would want to be with a fat cow like him? He's only 19 and he weights nearly 170, he gingerly places a hand on his chub, he couldn't even give Brian a baby, he lost their baby last March. John felt his hands start to tremble and his vision blurs with tears, he truly was a terrible sub.

Roger can see the pain on John's face and he had enough, no one makes John cry whoever does so will end up with a black eye. Brian cheekily grabs Fred's ass and pulls Freddie upstairs, Roger throws his scrub brush down, “I’m done with this, I quit, master.”

"You can't quit, you're my husband!" Brian states shocked.

"I'm tired of you only caring for Freddie!" both Roger and John speak.

"If you only want one sub then-" Roger gets cut off.

"We quit!" John bellows, throwing the scrub brush down and knocking over the bucket.

"Listen boys, I love you all three equally." 

"Then prove it, Brian." John growls a sub should never call their dom by their first name, "For now we're done." the two subs walk downstairs ignoring Brian's pleas and calls to them, he was gonna have to prove he loves them all.

Brian lets them get by on not doing their chores and makes them a grand dinner all while juggling Freddie's needy big ass.

He gave them each kisses in the morning and made them breakfast. But it didn't seem to be working. It seemed to push them away, Brian just sat down in his office and cried. He didn't want to lose his subs, he loved them all greatly and they are his pride and joys in the world, he keeps his head down as his office door is opened he didn't want anyone to see him like this. 

"Master," Roger's soft voice comes floating through the air, 

"Master we made you cake." John chimes in.

Brian slowly turns around and you can tell he's been crying hard, "Cake?" he sniffles.

The two walk over to him slowly they kneel and present to him the cake, Brian takes a small bite from it and groans the cake was heavenly.

"I love you Johnny, Roggie." Brian praises.

"I'm fat." John says pinching his side, "And I can't even give you a baby." 

Brian pulls John into his arms, "You're not fat, you're perfect size to cuddle and snuggle," he nuzzles into John's cheek, "And the baby thing was a fluke, we can always try again." 

John felt somewhat better and Brian made Roger feel special too cuddles and snuggles always work Roger over. Then Brian realizes Freddie isn't with the two subs and he isn't close by, "Where's, Fred?" Brian asks.

Roger and John look at each other looking a little worried Brian crosses his arms and looks at the two.

"Where's our Freddie?" 

John kneels, "Master he left."

Brian felt his heart shatter, "W-Wha?"

"He said it was for the best," Roger tells him messing with his fingers, "He wandered into the apple orchard." 

Brian bolts past them he didn't want to lose any of his loves, they meant the whole world to him. He falls into the mud but keeps on trucking. He has to find Freddie in this maze of apple trees. He screams Freddie's name until he's hoarsed he starts to cry until he spots something. Brian races to it, he sees Freddie his red and golden dressed mus soaked and drenched by something, he's sitting on a branch he's messing with the knife Brian gave to him for protection.

"Freddie!" Brian screeches,

Freddie jumps down off the branch and seems to cower as Brian vastly approaches him. Brian grabs Freddie holding the boy close in his arms, Roger and Brian show up shortly afterward and all four of them hug each other crying in the apple orchard. Brian kisses them each and he gets down on his knees something a dom would never do, "Please forgive me! Please forgive me, I'm such a bad dom to you three." he keeps crying a big snot bubble pops.

Roger coos too him and dries Brian's face on his blue dress, "There, there." Roger comforts, 

"We're going to stay with you, dear." John tells him kissing him on his cold cheek he can taste the salty tears Brian had

Freddie presses Brian's head into his bosom and strokes his head peppering him with kisses all three subs love on their dom. They come back inside and Freddie gets the kettle on, John turns on the heater and tries to warm everyone up. They change into their night clothes and get their hot cocas, the four of them climb into bed, "What do you want to watch?" Brian asks turning on the TV, he takes a sip from the penguin theme mug.

"Friday the 13th!" Roger and Freddie point out,

"I wanted to watch the Care Bear movie." John whimpers.

Brian looks at his subs, "Well Roger and Freddie are the oldest so we'll watch their movie first then yours." 

John nods and happily snuggles into Brian so he's ready for the horror movie. Brian was just happy that all his subs loved him again and that they were in his bed again.

"Too much!! Too much!!" John cries shaking in Brian's arms.

Freddie stops the movie and changes it to the movie that John wanted, he won't stop shaking and crying. It takes a lot of cuddles and snuggles before he'll calm down and watch the Care Bear movie. John relaxes into Brian's arms and starts to fall asleep in Brian's arms, "Everyone be quiet, John's trying to sleep." 

They cuddled Brian to make sure John is very warm and cozy. Brian looked to be so happy to have his subs nuzzling and cuddling up to him, he knew he would never take them for granted ever again.