Frain: Scared

Brian entered the business he looked embarrassed and felt disgusted with himself. He was meant to be this big strong alpha who was meant to get all the omegas to fall madly in love with him, yet he can’t fucking do that everyone seems repulsed by him. He looks over at the betta behind the counter, “Omega, sir?” the counter guy asks.

Brian lowers his head, “Yes please.”

The man leads him into the back where kennels stacked by twos are. Many different omegas are caged in there, scared or given up hope, some are new and seem so chipper. None of them make Brian want to purchase one but as they get to the end Brian nearly misses one. They are laying in a fetal position in the far back of their kennel a torn ratty blanket covers their skeleton thin body and the only reason brown noticed they was they shivered and jerked.

“Who’s that?” Brian asks pointing,

The clerk wrinkles his nose, “You don’t want that one. There’s healthier ones to choose from. Come on.”

Brush grabs the chart zipped tied to the kennel bars, “His name is Freddie Prenter. He’s 18, 100Ibs, Non-Virgin, Miscarried six times, 5’4, Parsi Indian” Brian reads he sees the thing shivering more, “He’s first alpha was Paul but he quote,  “used Freddie up and no longer wanted him”, unquote.”

The clerk nods, “Let's get you a slightly less used one.”

“I want Freddie.” Brian says firmly, 

The clerk sighs and takes Brian out front. Brian pays over 1,000£ for Freddie and the clerk returns with a large carrier on wheels, “Here, freak.” Brian gladly takes Freddie and leaves. He opens up the carrier once home, “Come here little guy.”

Freddie meekly crawls out falling onto his face mainly he whimpers and shakes, “Are you hungry?” Brian asks lifting Freddie up.

Freddie doesn’t respond he just shakes and groans, his long hair is a greasy knotted mess, his eyes are sunken in and he just looks like a dead body. Brian got food into him he knew proper meat would be proper to get protein and other goods into Freddie. So he did just that Freddie hardly touched a morsel on his plate he took one nibble and shoved it away shaking, “I’m done, master.”

“Eat more.” Brian tells him,

“Must stay skinny,”

Brian forces it down him the entire plate of food and some dessert, Freddie didn’t protest. Next was bathtime which was hard because Freddie would either try to get on his knees to pleasure Brian or try and bend over. Brian finally got him washed and dried, his hair was trimmed and groomed, he got rid of the lice and fleas too. He out Freddie to bed, he had his own grand bedroom and a bed big enough for four people.

Next morning Brian awake to the smell of breakfast. He goes downstairs to see Freddie cooking wearing one of the fleece winter robes left in the bedroom he’s given the younger lad. He looks pretty. Freddie jumps and cries when Brian touches his shoulder, he babbles apologizes and gets on his knees teary eyed. Paul must of only used him for sexual pleasures and house work, “You are Freddie you are you’re your own person I do not own or control you. You can live here all you want as long as you get healthy and strong.” Brian tells him and for once Brian can see Freddie’s eyes light up like a Christmas tree.

By next month Freddie is less skittish but he always shys away from Brian like somehow Brian is just in a wolf is sheep’s clothing ready to attack Fred, but the older man is not, he truly cares and loves Freddie in many ways but won’t ever show his true feeling for Freddie that'll send the weak boy running for the hills. 

At one point Brian had to stop Freddie from burning himself with a curling iron Paul taught the boy that was a proper punishment for when he broke something Brian kissed every single scar on Freddie’s body and told him he didn’t deserve a single scar on his body, he was too perfect for that. And Brian promised Freddie there is no punishments in this house, and he doesn’t have to be afraid of Paul anymore but the fear was still inside of Freddie eating away at him but he was slowly getting better and healing thanks to Brian’s hard work and many, many struggles of dealing with a traumatized omega.

Brian eventually gets Freddie to wear more clothes and dress like a normal human and not like some stripper, that took even more work since Freddie’s ex-alpha drilled it into Freddie’s head to dress like a hooker. After much help from Brian and many lectures, and enforcing a school dress code inside the house, Freddie finally got better at dressing and finally he felt like his own person afterwards.

After that Freddie acted less skittish around Brian and treated the alpha like any other roommate. He was putting on the weight and now was slightly chubby after nearly two years of trying and trying. Freddie even opened his own banking account and got a small job selling clothes at a market. Brian was very proud of Freddie; he looked nothing like the omega he brought home from the shelter of unwanted omegas. 

One cold night Freddie climbs into Brian’s bed shivering and whimpering, “Alpha, alpha.” 

Brian wakes up drool on his cheek, “Yes, Freddie-kins?”

“I’m in heat.”

Brian sits up and practically knocks over the lamp trying to turn it on, “And I c-can’t handle this one alone.”

“Why me?” Brian’s voice was laced with sleep making Freddie shiver, 

“I trust you, B-Brian. You’re the only nice alpha.”

Brian claims Freddie that night as his own and the two develop strong feelings for each other and develop a healthy loving relationship, Brian shows Freddie what it truly means to love and care for someone.