Lennison & Daylor: The Hot New Teachers⭐

1dkingwell Here's Your Request. See I Made It!

Tw: Student Teacher Relationships

George and Roger giggle waiting on the new teachers to show up. They were the prettiest students, George did all the homework while Roger was the backbencher he mainly ate in the classroom, messed with the teachers, and slacked off some.

The classroom door creaks open and the class looks in their direction and some stay on their phones. George and Roger’s jaw drop as the new hot fresh out of college teachers walk in. Fucking hell hot wasn’t even the right words to describe these handsome beasts in front of them.

Roger’s mouth waters staring at the nerdy looking one in a sweat set and dad jeans, he has to be about twenty-five or twenty-six, he was hot either way. And he has long hair Roger can grab onto as he’s been fucked raw and hard.

George was drooling over the man with the Buddy Holly glasses and a low buttoned shirt and tight pants. He was about thirty maybe thirty-one, but either the new teachers looked like a DILF and George wanted to get his hands around the lad. Maybe be choked and call the man daddy as he’s being manhandled like the slut he is. George shudders and crosses his legs getting a boner.

“I’m Mr. Lennon but you can call me John.” the man with neck length auburn hair tells the class, “I have a two-year-old son named Julian from a previous relationship.”

“And I’m John Deacon, but please call me Mr. Deacon.” the man with long chest length brunette hair, “And we’re your health teachers.” 

Roger and George begin harshly whispering to each other, “I want John.” Roger whispers,

“And I want, the Jesus looking John.” George laughs.

The teachers shush them. And the two best friends whisper and laugh among themselves, working on a plan. Roger drops his pen in front of Deacon as class ends, he makes a big show of sticking out his ass and picking it. Roger giggles as Deacon blushes.

George bends over the desk asking Lennon how to cut cost on the simulation of grocery bills, he makes sure his shirt has a few buttons undone and his hair looks a little messy. He gives him a cutesy little smile showing off his fangs. The blond and the brunet kept this act up for the full school year. Being sultry and naughty little boys.

John Lennon and John Deacon lock the doors, Roger perks up from his bento box and George looks up from his 90 page essay he was only meant to write six pages on.

“S-Sirs, we’re still in here.” Goerges voice got soft as Lennon drew the blinds down.

“You’re both eighteen right?” Deacon asks in a demanding tone, taking off his tweed jacket.

Roger licks his lips and lies, “Yes.” he’s seventeen 

George nods, “I’m eighteen.”

“You’ve been very naughty this school year.” Lennon drops his voice, 

George and Roger blush and look down, “Sorry, sirs. George whispers.

“Such naughty boys you two made us have boners.” Deacon hisses, 

The boys keep their heads down, “Make out.” Lennon demands.

The boys look at each other, “Make out.” Deacon demands as well.

The boys blush it’s just George, Roger thinks leaning in licking his lips some. They kiss, grabbing onto each other, “Add tongue.” Lennon hisses touching himself.

They do as told blushing red, “Touch each other.” Lennon commands,

George groans when Roger’s hand gropes him through his jeans. George tries touching him blushing at the small noises Roger made.

“Which one do you want?” Lennon asks panting watching them, 

“The blond.” Deacon licks his lips, flushing watching the blond’s beautiful face scrunched up in pleasure.

‘’Good choice I want the fangs.”

Roger whines when George is pulled away from him. He turns bright red as his pants are removed and he’s bent over the teacher’s desk, “Are those Care Bear, boxers?” Deacon asks with a snort.

Roger blushes and hides his face George is treated the same. George can’t help but stare at Roger’s face, eyes closed with pleasure as Deacon pounds into him, it makes George cum painfully fast from the pleasure of Lennon wrecking him and all the sounds around him were too much.

Both boys are panting red faced and dirty, their new lovers clean them up and help them out the classroom door. Deacon has an arm around Roger’s thin waist and Lennon has a firm grip on George’s ass, 

“Can’t believe we snagged ourselves a couple of beauts.” Lennon states smacking George on the ass.

George blushes and cuddles up to Lennon a big blushing grin on his face. Roger kisses Deacon on the cheek. The teachers begin to walk off with their new boyfriends happy smiles all around, Lennon and Deacon made sure both their boyfriends finished their class up with A+’s. George and Roger were both proud of themselves, they got two amazing boyfriends and good grades, what more could these high schoolers want? But for now it was kept secret until their boyfriends transfer schools and Roger and George graduate. At least they had each other now the only problem? Roger and George were now pregnant.

Thankfully they graduated before suspicion was raised and their parents were alerted. Roger moved into Deacon’s home and George moved in with Lennon. Roger had a healthy baby girl named Paisley Ann May and George had a son Ryker Lewis Lennon, they kept it all a secret and no one suspected a thing, of course everyone had already known what the four had done.

Deacon and Lennon were transferred to a different school and Roger and George had to sign papers stating they wouldn’t use this against the school or the faculty. They didn’t mind as long as they had their boyfriends. George and Roger had a double wedding, they got married in September their favorite month. Of course elude it’s ups and downs for them but nothing stops their love and their growing family. All was perfect for the Harrison-Lennon and Taylor-Deacon family.