Frain: First Date⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your Request

Freddie is a well known fashion designer. The lucky man that caught his eye? Brian May, a downtown mechanic that's beyond broke, after his shifts you can see him playing guitar on the corner of Jefferson Ave.

Freddie met Brian as he was doing his after shift work. He left Brian 200£ in his guitar case and Brian ran after him yelling that Freddie dropped more money than he met too.

The look on Brian's face when Freddie said "No keep it. I really meant to give that to you." 

Brian fumbled and insisted he play Freddie a requested song. Freddie says he shouldn't have to Brian has earned his money far and square but Brian begs him to.

"Okay! Okay!" Freddie chuckles, "Play me Blackbird by The Beatles." 

Brian does so he pours his heart and soul into it. Freddie tips him another £200 making Brian gasp.

"L-Look I need to pay you back!" Brian grabs his wrist,  *I can pay your £200 back in two weeks!"

Freddie pulls his jacket on him tighter as it grows colder, "Take me on a date and I'll call it even." 

Brian blushes darkly, "Date? Me?" he looked homeless standing next to Freddie.

Freddie pats Brian cheek, "I have a thing for beards guitarist." 

Brian blushes, "M-Met me back here, Friday." 

"I'm paying." Freddie says touching Brian's cheek, ''I'm Freddie." 

"Brian." Brian mummers shuddering some as Freddie's fingers rub against his cheek.

"See you soon." Freddie says softly before walking off.

Brian touches his cheek watching Freddie walk away, "I'm never shaving ever again." 

Friday comes and Brian's playing on the corner on Jefferson Avenue waiting for Freddie to come pick him up.

A limo pulls up, the street is  pretty dead and hardly anyone is around. Brian takes a caution step back and the window rolls down, "Mr. Brian?" 

"Yes?" 

"You know Freddie?" the drive asks.

Brian nods his head and he's directed to get into the back. Brian does as told next thing he knows he's in a penthouse Freddie's standing in front of him candles are lit all over and there's rose petals scattered about.

Freddie's hold a red rose in his hand and offers it to Brian who blushes and gladly accepts it. 

Freddie leads him onto the balcony. There's a table with a beautiful white tablecloth with a candle in the center. More rose petals are scattered and fairy lights are strung up.

A man in a waiter's outfit rushes over and asks what they would like to eat. The two men ask for salad and Freddie asks for wine.

They eat their salads and drink their wine. Brian's a little nervous he feels nervous. Freddie's short red dress looks so delicious on him.

Freddie helps clean up the balcony and cuddles up to Brian as the sun begins to set and it grows dark and cold.

Freddie shivers and Brian puts his coat around Fred, "Come on lets go in. It's cold out here now." Brian tries to coax.

Freddie shakes his head and begs Brian to stay out here longer. Brian agrees confused why Freddie in his short sleeveless dress wants to stay out in the cold.

Fireworks go off scaring Brian who knocks into Freddie, "You like baby? I paid them for our date." 

Brian looks at him, "You really went all out huh?" 

Freddie beams and nods. Brian leans down and kisses him gingerly. Making Freddie blush and kiss back.

They make out on Freddie's balcony Freddie is pressed against the railing panting moaning into Brian's mouth.

They snog for a little longer before pulling away foreheads pressed against each other. They giggle softly and nuzzle each other.

Brian takes him inside amazed at Freddie's penthouse, "What now?" Brian asks.

"Want to watch a movie?" Freddie asks.

Brian nods and Freddie takes him into his bedroom which is super big and large. Freddie changes into a nightgown with cats on it and cuddles Brian on his water bed.

They watch the Notebook together and other chick films and romance movies. Brian's falling head over heels in love with Freddie. 

Brian cuddles Freddie and holds him protectively not wanting to let the man go. Freddie scoots and kisses him, the older man can't get enough of the sexy young mechanic.

The remote slips from Freddie's hand as Brian deepens the kiss and pulls him on top of him. When Freddie thinks hes about to get lucky Brian pulls away and cuddles him.

Freddie's not upset he knows not to rush someone so he enjoys the snuggles and cuddles.

As they get ready for bed Brian looks over at Freddie lovingly and says, "This has been the best first date ever and I can't wait for many more." 

That makes Freddie's heart flutter and he pulls Brian into a loving kiss. They bump foreheads and hold hands looking each other in the eyes lovingly wondering how they got so lucky.

Freddie gets more blankets and turns off the lights leaving only the red LED heart lights above the bed. Brian giggles and pulls Freddie onto him, both men giggle and laugh.

They love on each and kiss each other softly can't believing how lucky they are. Brian pulls away a look hits his eyes, "What will the press say about us?"

"Come again?" Freddie asks confused.

"You're a famous fashion designer and I'm a poor mechanic trying to make ends met. I know the press will talk.. Call me a golddigger and that I truly don't love you." 

Freddie caresses his cheek, "And I know none of that is true. Let the media talk. As long as I have you that's all that matters." 

Freddie kisses Brian tenderly and sweetly like it's going to be their last kiss ever. And to Brian, Freddie was the best man he's ever known. Brian's never had a partner treat him so lovingly before.

Brian kisses him back with the same tenderness and love. This was the best first date ever.