Poly!Queen: Ticklish Bitch ⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your Request

Freddie giggles softly as John runs his fingers along his sides, “Someone’s ticklish.”

Freddie pushes his hands away giggling, “Stop it Johnny.”

Johnny keeps tickling his sides and makes him buck, “Oh wait until I tell the others.” John scampers off.

Freddie chases after him but John’s fast and more on his feet than Fred is. Freddie sulks in the kitchen waiting to be bombarded by his other boyfriends. He scrubs up a few dishes, he stops hearing faint footsteps and the snickering of Roger. Freddie grins and hides under the table he’s glad he put the kitty theme tablecloth on it yesterday. He hears his boyfriends stop walking and there’s shuffling, 

“Where is he?” Brian asks,

“I wanted to have some fun.” Roger pouts before giggling, “I’m going to tickle his feet.”

“His feet, huh?” John teases,

“I love feet.” Roger admits.

“Good for you and your foot fetish.” John says opening the door that leads to the pantry room, “Oh Freddie dear, come out come wherever you are.” he moves some boxes around.

Freddie covers his mouth to hide his giggling, he saw the vague shadow of someone approaching the table, “Where oh where, could our darling Freddie be?” it was Roger’s voice.

A hand shoots underneath the table and grabs Freddie’s skinny ankle, Freddie screams. Roger has him upside down by his ankle, his fingers tickle the bottom of his feet as Brian approaches and tickles his stomach and sides.

Freddie squeals and laughs loudly twisting his body around going bright red in the face, “Bri! Roggie!” Freddie wheezes, “Stop! Stop!”

They don’t stop till tears are running down Freddie’s face and he’s redder than ever before. Roger kisses his foot before putting him down on the floor, “Now my ribs hurt.” Freddie pouts looking up at his boyfriends, “What are you going to do about that?”

Brian kisses him gingerly then kisses his chest, “Sorry baby boy.”

Roger nuzzles him, “Sowwy.”

John comes out of the pantry with a box with a box of cereal in his hand, “Hey guys I found a box of chocolate Crazy Cow, you want a bowl?”

Freddie perks up immediately and races over, “Yes please!”

John and Freddie each have a bowl of Crazy Cow happily talking to each other, Roger goes underneath the table unnoticed. He crawls as silently as he can, basically army crawling his way to where Freddie was sitting. They were chatting above him, quite nice polite chit-chat and some gossip about John’s new coworker.

Roger giggles and grabs Freddie’s feet, he begins tickling the eldest boy, the table gets bumped and there’s cereal everywhere. Roger’s dragged out by Brian and spanked, “Naughty boy.” Brian laughs,

“We know who’s getting the plug tonight.” John teases cleaning up the spilled cereal.

Freddie rubs his foot and shakes his head, “Don’t be so mean to him. You’re all being weirdos.”

John gingerly boinks on the head with the plastic bowl, “We want to tickle you.”

“We’ll even tickle your pickle.” Roger pipes up getting spanked again.

“Feet and spanking is your kink.” John laughs getting swatted by Roger who was red faced, 

“Shut up! Not in front of the guys!” he whines.

Freddie laughs, “You’re not denying it.”

Roger crosses his arms blushing, “Shut up, all of you.”

Freddie sticks his tongue out and Roger lunges over and tickles him making the older man laugh. Roger has Freddie pinned against the wall he keeps tickling him till he slinks down onto the floor. Roger then sits on him, “Say uncle!”

“Never!” Freddie flails his limbs about kicking John in the shin and hitting Brian in his non-existent ass. John heaves Roger over his shoulder then spins around with him until both of them go tumbling into the plywall creating a nice big hole, “No!” Brian screams, “This house is a rental!”

Freddie smacks a K-Pop poster over the hole he claps his hands, “Done, I told you Rap Monster and his friends would save us.”

“Until the landlord removes the obviously out of place poster.” Brian rolls his eyes, “I’m going to Home Depot for wall repair stuff and paint, don’t break anything else while I’m gone.”

The boys nod and are left alone for a handful of hours alone just the three of them. Roger slams a pillow over Freddie’s head starting a pillow fight from hell between the two while John filmed laughing as pillows and feathers flew everywhere. The three boys realize the mess they have made and scramble to clean it up, a crashing sound echoes through the room and there’s a broken vase on the floor. John haphazardly glues it back together. Roger lays on Freddie and tickles him watching him squirm and laugh, John tries to stop him but Freddie’s arm goes flying backwards and knocks over their wedding photo. The glass busts and the boys froze as the door creaks open, “Honey bears I’m home.” 

John stands in front of Brian he shakes his hips trying to allure Brian, “Welcome home, Brian.” He tried to make his voice sound wanton and needy. John’s finger runs along Brian’s chest. Brian never has his shirt buttoned, “I’ve been waiting for you. The boys are no fun.” John pouts.

Brian drops the hardware back and escorts John upstairs giddy. Freddie and Roger clean up the picture frame, “Thank god John’s got a fat ass.” Roger says blowing his blond hair out of his face.

“Brian does like fat asses.” Freddie hums then they both stare at their asses, 

“Holy shit!” Roger exclaims, 

“We all three got fat asses, Brian has none!” Freddie finishes.

Roger laughs and kisses Freddie, “You got that right baby.”

Roger grabs Fred’s sides; he runs his fingers along the sides and tickles him. The two pile on the couch having a tickle war while upstairs the bed was rocking. Roger body slams Freddie down on the couch pinning him down he keeps tickling him with feathers and other gadgets he finds laying around. Freddie squeals and tickles Roger back but the blond wasn’t ticklish whatsoever.

Freddie pouts, “I’m telling Brian you were mean to me.”

“Why?”

“You’re not ticklish so you’re not fun.” Freddie whines.

“Like he’ll believe you.” Roger snorts.

“I’m baby, he’ll believe me.” Freddie races up the stairs, 

“Not the plug!” Roger yells chasing after him it was going to be one hell of a night.