Frain: LA Dreams⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your Request

Freddie was only seventeen when the producer man came offering that

All his dreams would come true

He said,

 "Come here, sweetie, I can make you a star! I just want to see you flourish, and I know you'll make it far!" 

Freddie gladly agrees to go with the  was the best day of Freddie's young life.  Fred's lifetime dreams come true. He couldn't wait to tell his mamma that he, a brown boy, was going to make it big in Los Angeles. What he couldn't see was producer man was in it for the money.

The producer man moves the boy  to L.A. where all big dreams come true. Got the paperwork so Freddie could sign his life away andit was the producer man's plan to work Fred 'til he got his pay. 

The producer man was smart and conning he knew that Fred was too young to know what he wanted and now Fred's in the hands of good old producer man. Who's willing to do anything to keep Freddie in his grasps.

"You need a haircut." his producer snaps his fingers at Freddie as their first photoshoot closes up and ends.

"Why?" Freddie smoothed his backside length hair gingerly, "The pictures are already printed in the magazine and Wayne said to keep my hair lo-"

"You look like a girl."  Producer man snaps, "You need to get it cut or we'll never get anything done." 

"No I do not." Freddie snaps, "I'm going home-" 

The producer man punches him in the mouth and holds up Freddie's contract, "If you void this it's a £2,500 fee. Now you're a fashion designer and model I can't have anyone here thinking you're trans." 

"You're a crook." Freddie snarls blood pouring from his lip, "And you're a disgusting rude man." blood stains his white top but Freddie could care less.

Freddie's beat for that and Producer man drags him to the barber once he's changed.  Freddie tries to fight back but gets hit again hard to the point Fred sees stars. The barbers laugh at him all but one a man with curly hair held back into a tight bun.

Freddie is forced to sit in the curly haired man's chair, his eyes are swollen and it's hard to see, "How much do you want cut?" Brian asks, getting his tools ready.

"None." Freddie growls it hurts his wrecked throat, 

"Cut all of it off and shave him some." Producer man huffs.

Brian shakes his head sadly and does as told. Producer man walks out just as Brian's trimming, 

"Do you need help?" Brian whispers.

Freddie's throat was raw. He was strangled last night for eating too much, "Y-Yes sir." god it burned to talk. Freddie wanted to maul his throat to get the pain away.

Brian makes a quick call and hides Freddie in his office as the owner of this place he had more freeing liberties. Brian dials up an old friend up Roger Taylor, he's a street-rat with ways of making people disappear.

"Don't worry my friend Roggie's going to make the bad man go away." Brian pets his head, "Let's get you some food. You're skin and bones!"

Freddie's fed a few sandwiches and is given water. It was icy cold water and so delicious. It made his throat feel so much better, 

 "You looked starved." Brian tells him brushing his dark hair out of his face.

Freddie's body was aching he wanted to go back to England, "I signed my life away on the dotted line." 

"You'll be free soon." Brian whispers trying to comfort him,

"Where do I go now?" Freddie asks bruised eyes looking up at Brian. Brian flinches and looks over Freddie's battered body.

"I got a friend named John Deacon, he'll help you out." Brian informs, "He'll take great care of you."

"What does he do?" Freddie asks chewing off the nail polish on his fingers it taste bitter but he keeps bitting, 

"He's a producer but he's much nicer. I promise you, dove." 

Freddie nods, "Thank you so much darling." 

 He keeps drinking more water he jumps when Roger comes in through the window smelling of the woods and chemicals, "It's done, your producer is gone." 

Freddie cheers and hugs Roger tight he tears up. Brian rubs Freddie's back and got him to sit down, 

"Let's call John and he'll get Freddie somewhere safe." Brian states grabbing the phone.

John arrives and starts mothering Freddie. Cleaning his wounds and making him feel special but Freddie keeps his guard up until John and Roger go to talk leaving Freddie alone with Brian. 

"Thank you for being so kind." Freddie thanks him,

"Its human decency. Which  is something producer man didn't have." Brian snorts

Freddie giggles softly and hugs him tight, "I gotta make it up to you for rescuing me." 

"How about a nice cheap dinner and we'll get you home to England?''

Freddie cries and hugs Brian tight, nodding his head, "Thank you! Thank you!"

Brian bought Freddie a nice dinner at a diner. Freddie wolfs down the food not counting the calories or worrying about fitting in his skinny jeans in the morning, he was free after a grueling two years and now he's got a wonderful support system.

Freddie was put on a flight with John by next week. Freddie cried happily when he saw the tickets and he wouldn't stop thanking everyone for getting him back home.

Brian kisses his head, "Just stay safe, okay?" 

Freddie beams, "I will." 

Brian helps him carry his bags Freddie seems so jittery but the big grin doesn't leave his face.

Freddie leans down and kisses Brian goodbye before hugging him tight, "Thank you over and over again."

Brian smiles and nuzzles him, "Goodbye Freddie hope to see you again soon."

"Same. Don't forget to call me." 

"I won't." Brian whispers waving goodbye to him as he boards his flight. 

Freddie was happy to be safe and sound now. He couldnt wait to see his mother again.