Kid!Queen: Not Human (18+)

Tw: Pedophilia, Attempted Rape of a minor, molestation, cannibalism

.................

Six-year-old Freddie walks down the street his backpack on his back and he’s holding the straps. Freddie gets stopped by a man in a van, “Hey sweetie, I’m Paul.”

Freddie looks up wiping snot on the back of his hand, “Hi.” a snot bubble pops and dribbles down to his lips he licks it up staring dead eyed at the man,

Paul’s eyes darken and he shifts closer out the window, “You want to get in my van? I got candy.” Paul held up a small clear purple bag filled with sweets, “There’s even more in here.” he rattles a few bags.

Freddie shakes his head, “I gotta go, my brother, is home alone.” he keeps walking and the van follows, 

“There’s another one?” Paul asks, sounding giddy.

Freddie can see the man’s growing smile the way he twitches and squirms in his seat already to pounce, “Yes my brother is home alone, I must be going he’s very young.”

“Does he like candy?” Freddie nods, “Can I come with you?” Paul asks.

“I don’t know, if mama gets back she’ll be mad.” Freddie shrugs and keeps walking.

Paul follows him and he can fight off my adult that gets in his way, he just wants the young untouched flesh, he wants to see the innocence leave their eyes as they realize the world isn’t all sunshine and rainbows. Crying only makes it worse, Paul loves it when they cry, it turns him on more. Paul parks his van in front of Freddie’s home, he follows the boy inside the garage. Paul yanks off Freddie’s backpack, Freddie stumbles away from him. Paul grabs Freddie bruising his shoulders in his grip, the forty-year-old pins Freddie down, “I can’t wait any longer, you’re playing hard to get, I don’t like that .”

Freddie squirms and Paul holds him down tighter he grinds down against Freddie, “Do you feel that? That’s what you do to me baby.” Freddie looks behind Paul and gives a slight nod that could be mistaken for a twitch.

Paul’s hand grabs onto the waistband of the six-year-old’s trousers pulling it down showing off Freddie’s Thomas The Tank Engine underwear. There’s a thud and Paul’s sprawled on the floor knocked out, Brian’s holding the switch, which releases the pulley system that makes the paint bucket come crashing down at high speeds, “You could have got down here sooner.” Freddie huffs yanking his pants up, “Any slower my ass would have been ripped in half!”

Brian waves his hand and yells for the others to come out, John and Roger scuttle into the room, “You caught one?” John asks eyes widen,

“Yes, now come on, I’m hungry.” Freddie whines, rubbing his sore shoulder than the other one.

The gaggle of children gather around the body their teeth sharpen elongate, their eyes darken and glow. They feast, tearing the flesh away batting down on bones the crunch is so satisfying. Freddie groans and steps back grabbing Paul’s wallet, “Paul Prenter. That’s his full name.” Freddie reads, “He’s an organ donor.”

Roger giggles, “His kidneys were tasty.” blood stains his lips and teeth, it’s smeared on his chubby cheeks.

“Come on let’s get rid of what’s left of Paul then let’s clean up.” John says grabbing the pile of Paul’s bloody clothes and putting them in the burn barrel.

Brian gets the mop bucket ready and Roger grabs the bleach, Freddie puts the rest of Paul into the bin. Brian mops up the blood and bits, once that was done Roger bleaches the floor and scrubs at it.

Then they shower and burn their clothes along with the remains of Paul. The kids sit down at the table looking between each other, “Who’s going to catch the next one?”

“I don’t know.” Freddie taps his nails against the table, “John hasn’t lured one in yet.”

John looks away, “I’m too scared.”

“Roger’s done it, Brian’s done it, and I’ve done it many times.” Freddie states, “I think it’s your turn.”

John sighs, “Fine.” John wipes his hands off his jeans with Winnie the Pooh patches on them, “I’ll do it.”

Freddie smiles, “I’ll help you out.”

The two set out tomorrow evening for the park they play around and lure another pedo to their home. They save some of the body’s meat for other meals. 

“See isn’t John good?” Freddie laughs lugging a hunk of meat into the freezer,

“Yeah he’s pretty good.” Brian agrees, petting John on the head.

John beams up at him, smiling, showing his missing front tooth, “I did good!”

“Here.” Roger fishes a snack cake out of the pantry and hands it to John, “For doing so good.”

John hugs him tight, “Tank ‘ou, Roggie!”

Roger smiles and hugs him tight, “Come on now I’ll show you how to lure better.” and off the two go out the door. 

“They’re close aren’t they?” Brian asks Freddie,

Freddie nods, “They are.”

“How do you feel?” Brian asks, 

“We’ve been elementary aged for twenty years. What do you think?”

“Hey we should be bumped up to middle school age by next week.” Brian reminds him,

Freddie smiles, “Yeah. I can’t wait for my balls to drop, finally.”

Brian laughs and nudges him, “We waited long enough!”

“Yeah.” Freddie chuckles getting ready to make dinner, he climbs on his step stool and gets things going.

Roger and John return dirty and bloody, “We’re going to shower up.”

The boys disappear into the back. And Freddie cooks as Brian helps. The house settles down for the night and everyone enjoys a nice dinner that Freddie cooked for them. Soon it would be time for them to age into preteens and teenagers, they could branch out further and gather more sacrifices, will start to happen. The boys wrote up their plans on how to lure in humans once they get to be larger and stronger, when they won’t need to rely on pulley systems and their innocent chubby faces to lure their food in.

They couldn’t wait to be teenagers. It would make their work a whole lot easier and they can fight back better. All they need to do is wait a week and they’ll change. They’ll grow into healthy teens, and lure their prey in with their charming looks and their bodies. All they had to do was wait a week.