Frain: Don't Be Embarrassed⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your request

Freddie shoves the soiled pants and boxers into the washing machine along with his bed sheets, he starts it praying his friend Brian wasn’t awake yet. He could hear Brian teasing him and mocking him, laughing at him for being 21 and still wetting himself like he’s a helpless toddler. He wipes his eyes on the back of his hand. He's just standing in front of the washing machine in a fresh pair of boxers, he doesn’t know why it happened, he vaguely knew it was because of a medical condition that’s been tossed around in the family. It typically happens during the day it’s been a few years since it happened at night.

Brian strolls into the laundry room, “You’re up early.” Freddie felt a moment of panic before he could come up with an excuse Brian adds, “Anywho, I started the coffee maker, do you want coffee?”

“Yes please.” Freddie says trying to get Brian to leave faster,

“How do you want it?”

Freddie looks at him in the eyes, “Black like my soul.”

Brian leaves after that deciding Freddie isn’t a morning person and should get some more sleep. The first time Freddie wet himself in front of Brian was at Roger’s 19th birthday party, Freddie blamed it on the booze. The second time was backstage before their show, he blamed it on anxiety. The third time Brian finally asked, “Are you okay Freddie? I’ve noticed you’re having,” he gestures his hand, “... bathroom issues.”

Freddie hung his head, “I-I have a medical condition and it causes accidents.”

Brian was silent for a moment and Freddie was sure he was out of the band and now jobless, “Oh okay.” a blush of embarrassment dust Brian’s cheeks, “Do you want me to pick you up some adult diapers next time I’m at the shop?”

Freddie felt his face burning. He wished the ground would swallow him up, “Yes please just in case a night attack happens again.”

Brian nods and rubs his shoulder, “Hey don’t feel bad. We all have things that make us different from everyone else. And if anyone makes fun of you like me know, I’ll pumble their asses to the ground.”

Freddie chuckled softly the embarrassment seemed to go away, “I’m a trained boxer Brian,” he looks at the scrawny nerdy boy in front of him who looks like a gentle breeze would blow him down, “But I could always use the protection.”

Brian beams, “Anything you need, I’ll get it for you.  No one should feel ashamed.” 

Freddie hugs him tight making him grunt, “Thank you, thank you, Brian! You’re the best!”

Brian hugs him back and rubs at his back, “Hey anything for you. And I’ll make sure the washer is always free before going to bed, okay?”

Freddie nods, “I just… Thank you.” Freddie didn’t really know what to say, Brian just nods and smiles at him.

Their lives carry on as normal as they can get the band started to get more popular and Freddie started to take medicine for his medical condition. But their manager Paul Prenter was an absolute ass hat to them and would constantly tease and mock Freddie for the color of his skin, his teeth, his accent, and his bladder issue. At a high fancy party Paul pointed over to Freddie and told John Reid, “Better watch out for this one he isn’t potty trained.”

Freddie’s face burned in humiliation John Reid looked disgusted at Paul Prenter he walked over to Freddie to comfort him and reassure squeal I that everything was going to be okay, Elton even came over to talk but Brian and Roger, who was told about Freddie’s condition  stormed over to Paul and beat the shit out of him. Elton talks to Freddie making li he doesn’t see too much of the fight. The two eventually wander onto the balcony and keep chit chatting there, “I think, Reid will be a good manager for you and your band.”

“He seems nice.” Freddie hums, “I’ll cancel the contract we have with Paul Prenter and hire John Reid instead.”

Elton squeezes his hands and squeals, “We can spend more time together then!”

Freddie gets a weird look on his face and a blush dusts across his cheeks, “You okay?” Elton asks as Brian comes out with bloody knuckles,

“He’s making the ‘I ate a bee face’, he uh.. needs the bathroom and some spare clothes.”

Elton connects the dots and hurries off to find Freddie some clean pants while Brian leads Freddie into the bathroom, “I hate that this keeps happening. I was hoping the medicine would help.” Freddie’s was burning red now.

“It kinda helped,” Brian points out helping Freddie undress and clean up, “The accidents are happening less and less now.”

“True.” Freddie says helping Brian with his scraped and bruised up knuckles, Elton knocks he hands them a pair of sweatpants and a pack of boxers still in the packaging.

Freddie thanks him, he does a double clean and finally redresses, “You want to go home?” Brian asks, noticing Freddie’s worn expression.

“Let me get Elton and Reid’s numbers then I will.” Freddie says with a yawn as they walk back out there, “What happened to Roger?”

“He met some brunet named John Deacon and now they are going off to fuck in the rose bushes or some shit.”

“And as for Paul?” Freddie asked.

“I don’t know, he just wandered out.” Brian shrugs.

Freddie shrugs and gets the numbers he needs and the two head home. Freddie plays on his phone for a bit before he finds John Deacon’s Instagram page, “Hey look I found the guy Roger’s banging.”

Brian giggles and goes through his page, “He’s quite the looker

Brian giggles and goes through his page, “He’s quite the looker.”

“Mm-hmm.” Freddie yawns and stands up, “Well I’m going to bed.”

“Alrighty, Freddie.”  Brian says still scrolling through John’s page,

Freddie kisses Brian on the cheek making the younger blush, “Thanks for being the bestest friend in the whole world.”

And with that Freddie goes to bed leaving a blushing Brian on the couch desperately messaging Roger on what to do now. All was good now and life would get even better for them.