Frain: You're Loud ⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your request

Brian watches his omega bustle around the kitchen, the shy quiet omega refuses his alpha’s help, “Alpha’s shouldn’t be in the kitchen, that’s an omegas job.” Freddie tells him.

Brian comes up from behind him and wraps his arms around Freddie's waist making the older one squeal and nearly drop the cup he was holding, "Brian?"

"Yes dear? Who else?" Brian teases kissing his neck and touching his sides Brian and Freddie haven’t mated yet.

Freddie giggles and looks over at him, "Baby!"

"Ticklish huh?" Brian says kissing his neck again and tickling his sides.

Freddie squeals gripping onto the counter edge, “S-Stop!”

Brian keeps tickling him making him squeal and laugh, Brian lugs him into the living room and keeps tickling him there. Freddie was red and teary eyed but Brian kept being a meanie to his omega. Freddie had the laugh of donkey and the quiet shy omega was replaced by the loud boisterous omega underneath Brian.

“Alpha!” Freddie cries squirming and whimpering now, “You're making my belly hurt!”

Brian stops, he doesn’t want to hurt any omega, especially his omega, Brian let’s Freddie sit up and got him water to drink, “At least I know how to make you loud.” Brian teases, making Fred’s ears turn bright red and he mumbles into his cup of water.

“What was that?” Brian asks.

Freddie mumbles again and Brian tickles him making him choke on his water, “Now what was that?”

“Maybe if you pull my hair and fuck me raw from behind you’ll get some sort of response out of me.” Freddie states he leaves the stunned flustered Brian sitting on the sofa as he goes into the kitchen.

Brian chases after him and grabs him by the hips, “You little shit. How can you say something like that and expect to get away with it?”

Freddie leans into him, “You wouldn’t do anything without my consent. You know I’d dump your ass fast if you did anything without consent.”

Brian pauses, “You do have a point.” Brian watched him as Freddie added a crap ton of diced garlic into the Indian stew, “Uh… Why so much garlic?”

“Garlic is as good as ten mothers.” Freddie hums putting a lid over the pot and faces Brian, “You and your weird Indian proverbs.” Brian muses kissing him on the lips,

Freddie giggles and puts his arms over Brian’s shoulders and let’s the younger one hold him up, “While the stew is cooking,” Brian grabs Freddie’s ass, “Why don’t we have some fun?”

Freddie swats his hand, “Cheekily little boys don’t get any ass.”

Brian pouts, “Please my wonderful omega?”

“No.” Freddie says arms crossed.

“Alright, alright. I’ll respect your decision.” Brian says kissing him gingerly on the lips,

Freddie smiles and kisses him back holding him close Brian sneak attacks and tickles Freddie again sending Fred into fits of laughter to the point he is back to donkey laughter. Red faced and teary eyed Freddie nips Brian’s neck and bites down causing Brian to yelp and let go of Freddie who goes back to his stew.

“Meanie,” Brian huffs rubbing the sore spot on his neck, “....How’s dinner coming along?”

“Good, got to let it simmer some more and it’ll be ready to go.” Freddie tells him.

 Brian sniffs the air, “Smells like curry, unless that’s you .”

“Oh?” Freddie exclaims, “Are you saying all Indians smell like curry?” he asks teasingly.

Brian flails his hands, “No! No! You smell like tasty food!” Brian blurts the first thing that flies to his brain.

Freddie laughs teeth showing, “So that’s why you're attractive to me, I smell like food!”

Brian groans and hides his head in his hands, “I’m sorry my omega, you must know what I meant. Please forgive me, my darling omega.”

Freddie is snickering pouring stew into bowls, “Oh I know. Ever since I came to England you white folk have been a hoot!”

Brian giggles some, “Really?”

Freddie nods, handing Brian his bowl, “Yeah when I first arrived I had an accent and that scared a lot of people. This one woman refused to serve me at the bank saying I was going to rob it.”

Brian winces, “That must suck.”

“You don’t know how harsh the world can be if you were born a middle class white boy.” Freddie says sitting down, “Some will never see the world through my eyes and see how people treat me. Try being a gay, Paris Indian, immigrant,  who’s an omega. I hardly have any power anywhere and my religion which I sought relief to when young after my grandfather passed sees me as a devil worshiper for being homosexual.”

Brian eats his stew, “That must really suck.”

“It does.” Freddie says sadly, “But I have you and that’s all the matters to me. I have found someone that truly cares for me and loves me.”

Brian smiles and kisses him, they eat their soup and retreat into the living room once done, and once Fred had the dishes washed. They cuddle on the couch watching TV. It was a rerun of Over the Garden Wall, when Freddie begins to run his hands down Brian’s sides. Brian hums softly until Freddie starts to tickle and the alpha bolts right up off the couch, “Ticklish huh?” Freddie mocks Brian from earlier,

“This means nothing!” Brian says taking off upstairs,

“I’m going to get you!” Freddie yells taking chase he’s starting to come out of his shell, “I took track as a kid ya know! I’ll get your white ass!”

“Never!” Brian yells taking a sharp right turn down the hall making Freddie bump into a faux houseplant, 

“Your legs are longer than mine! No fair!” Freddie whines still chasing.

“Never going to get me!” Brian taunts and that’s how they spend their afternoon. Chasing after each other whooping and hollering, making a mess and having the joyous and carefree time in the world, Brian was just happy the Freddie was finally coming out of his shell.