Lennison: I'm Not Cute

George stares at his boyfriend. "Do you smell that? It kinda reeks in here" John looks at his boyfriend with a confused smile.

"Uhm, no?" George points to John's shoes, "Are you really sureeeee?" He giggles.

John huffs and puffs his cheeks out looking like a pissed off chipmunk, "Maybe it's your shoes, you smelly bastard."

A drum stick bounces off George's head, "Trouble in paradise!" Ringo teases standing up, "George is in trouble!I. Someone's in the dog house tonight, fellas!"

George flips him off and walks over to John, "Johnny, Rich is being a meanie head!"

John lifts up George, "No one is mean to my baby boy." he starts to walk over to Ringo.

George grips onto John for dear life, it's not like he doesn't trust the older man, but he's seen bats that can see better than John.

Ringo wasn't scared of John at all. He knew the man couldn't throw a punch to save his life, he just chuckled and smiled. John looms over Ringo, "Take back anything mean you said about my, Geo."

"I'm not scared of you." Ringo chuckles, "You're blinder than a blind person."

John goes to lean against the drum kit with George still in his arms. He goes stumbling, dropping George on his ass and going through the cheap ply wall of the studio. Paul walks back in with the mail, "What the fuck happened here?"

"Dumbass fell through the wall, he got defensive when I messed with them" Ringo replies with a smirk on his face.

Paul rubs his nose setting the mail down, "We need to record, bills are due!"

"I'm on it! I'm on it!" John whines dusting his suit off.

The four of them scribble down song ideas and shove fast food down their throats bickering and fighting away with each other. Soon they had a song "Don't Bother Me" it was George's idea.

"That sounds like a breakup song." John points out suckling on a lolli.

"Yeah it's perfect! We still sound straight!" George claps.

John laughs, "I like, Geo."

"You're only saying that cause he's your boyfriend." Paul points out.

"Can it." John says getting a little angry.

"You're cute when you're mad." George tells John making the other two snicker.

"I'm not cute!" John's whole face flushed.

"Yes you are." George tells him pinching him on the cheek.

John smacks his hand away, "Quit that you wanker."

George laughs and gives him a soft peek on the lips, "I love you, you idiot."

John grumbles and crosses his arms, George hands John his glasses, "Now put these on, love."

John grumbles and does so blinking rapidly startled by how clear everything became, "Lets work on a melody for that song and get it recorded."

George looks around,  "Where's Brian?"

"He's sick." Ringo tells him popping a fry into his mouth, "Got chicken pox, I think."

"Isn't there this faggot illness running around?" Paul asks, "AIDS?"

John shoots George a look then Ringo, "Yeah could he have that?" George asks softly scared for their only father figure, "I hear it makes you into a zombie!"

John rubs his head, "Don't be daft lets go and visit him." he holds up a phone and address book, "To Brian's!"

So the four of the made the journey to Brian's home. It was cold and windy, the boys' trousers were soaked with mud by the time they were knocking on Brian's door. The older man answers it face mask on and wearing a robe, "Brian!" George shouts hugging him, Brian hugs back confused then he coughs onto George.

"Shit, sorry." Brian apologizes letting the boys inside, "Why are all of you here?"

"You didn't come into work and we got worried." Paul tells him brushing his hair back.

"What did you four do with out me?"

"John put a hole in the wall and tried to fight me!" Ringo blurts pointing a finger at John.

"Only because you were mean to my baby boy!" John shouts about to attack him.

"So you two basically killed each other?" Brian asks.

The two of them looked guilty as they nod Brian sighs, "Boys I'm sick. I don't have time to deal with this. If you're going to make me sicker please leave."

So the four of them took care of Brian for the day, making sure he got his medicines and such, Paul made some nice soups as well. Everyone seemingly was getting along now, Ringo was the first to leave he had a date with a bird named Maureen. And Paul was going on a double date with them his girl was named, Linda.

That leaves John and George tending to the sickly Brian, he seemed to be getting better the more they took care of him which made George happy so it made John happy. Brian let the boys share the guestroom for the night, they were thankful for Brian's hospitality. John strips down to his boxers and brushes his teeth after George got done with his nightly routine which was shit, wipe off, change into pajamas, brush teeth, and read two chapters of a book. John was snuggled into as soon as he lays down, George's head nuzzles itself under John's chin and George's ear is listening in on John's heartbeat. His beautiful brown eyes flutter close as soon as John starts rubbing his back. John kisses him, "Goodnight my sweet baby boy. Sleep well."

George throws a arm around John's waist absolutely getting as close as possible to John making sure the older man can't up and leave him in the middle of the night, which John would never do. But of course John couldn't sleep his thoughts began drifting over to his childhood, and to his mother and how she held him when he tried to sleep. He got a weird feeling and whimpers he hated that that it happens to him. He wishes he stilled had his mother around, poor John hardly got any sleep that night his head was too swamped up with his thoughts but at least he had George to help him cope.