Brian May: Confessions Of A Madman

Warning: Murder, Rape, Faux Suicide, Mentally Ill, Necrophilia

You Have Been Warned

Kingston, England 1980

Officer McDowell looks down at the smirking Brian May he doesn’t seem to have any remorse for his crimes nor what he did to those men. The curly haired killed scratches at his beard,

“Tell us about your first victim.” Officer McDowell slides a picture of seventeen-year-old John Deacon one of the last photos taken of him,

“Well if you instead.” Brian kicks his legs up on the table and begins his tale.

Liverpool St. Helen’s, England 1969

Brian prowls around in the parking lot, his arm in a fake sling. It was a cold summer’s due to all the rain. A young boy with his brunette hair in a bob in a poor attempt to grow it out long, Brian smirks as he looks at the young and innocent brunet. The older man drops his briefcase down and struggles to pick it, the brunet rushes over and kneels down, “Let me carry it to your car, sir.” John says politely with a small smile.

Brian leads him over to his car, nothing too out of place after all it’s the most popular car right now and everyone will have one, “I’m going to get a car like that today.” the brunet informs him beaming, “My first car that isn’t my mama’s!” Brian talks a little to him lying about going to the college and offering the brunet a job at the coffee shop.

The brunet sets the case in the trunk. He doesn't see Brian grab the tire iron, the older man hits the brunet across the head hard. The poor thing crumbled like sand and hit the ground hard with a sickening thud yet his chest heaved up and down showing he still had life. Brian takes the boy’s wallet, “John Deacon, seventeen… Happy seventeenth birthday, John.” Brian laughs stuffing John into the trunk, “Can’t believe you only had 20£ on you.”

Brian drives out to a remote area where no one goes unless it’s early summertime or they’re horny. Brian lays John out on the ground he sexually assaults the underage boy he was going to let John live but he starts to wake up. He began screaming. Mauling at Brian and biting, Brian strangles him with his own belt. Brian felt a thrill watching as life left John’s eyes and he went still, his fight was over with, it sent a shiver down Brian’s spine.

Manchester England, Bolton 1972

Brian happily went on a date with Chrissie Mullens, a girl with long chocolatey hair. She was a pretty girl that worked as a waitress in the local diner. She lived in a poorer area but she kept her head held up high. After earning her trust Brian took her to the lake to go swimming as their first date. No one was around. It was odd but perfect.

Chrissie strips down to her bra and panties, “William how do I look?” Brian gave her a fake name.

Brian noted her flirtatious tone but his cock wasn’t interested, “You look so hot.” Brian puts his hands on her waist, he slips a hand down and squeezes her bum cheekily; his cock still wasn’t interested. Frustration built as she kept trying to have sex with him but his cock wouldn’t respond, he assumed it was Chrissie’s fault. Brian beats her head off a rock and drowns her. He held her under far longer than he should have but wanted to make sure she wasn’t coming back. Seeing her nearly naked dead body it does something to him. He rapes her corpses before tying her down with rocks and letting her body sink.

He got dressed and drove off making sure not to be seen he got back into town he saw the newspaper, “St. Helen’s Missing Boy Found After 3 Years”.

Nelson Manchester, England 1975

Brian was helping a blond college student put his bags in the trunk of his car, Roger was his name and he looked like an angel. Baby faced, light blue eyes, fair skin, and golden blond hair and the prettiest pink lips. He was gorgeous. But he had a girlfriend, Debbie who was working as a model right now. And he defiantly wasn’t into men.