Maylor: Anxiety⭐

_NewsoftheWorld_ Here's Your Request

Roger looks through his college presentation one last time his hands tremble as he thought about presenting it to the class of forty people he stops in the hall he starts to shake visions of the class flash in his mind, jeering and laughing at him, but he sees Brian his saving grace but he looks ashamed of him. Roger slides down the wall clutching his iPad to his chest he shakes badly. He heard the bell but couldn’t move his vision blurred with his tears making him panic more he cries out loudly he nearly screams when something touches his knee, “Hey, Roggie,” it was Brian Roger’s knight and shining armor, “It’s going to be okay, buddy. Can I touch you?”

Roger has been waiting all semester to hear those words but not in this context. He nods shakily and blindly reaches out for him, he’s pulled into Brian’s boney chest.  Brian rubs soothing circles into his back, “Name me five things you smell.”

“Toothpaste,” Roger whispers, “Floor cleaner, dry erase marker, my perfume, your cologne.” he sniffs Brian and visibly relaxes.

Brian blushes and watched Roger snuggle into him in the empty hall classes have started minutes ago but he doesn’t care all that matters is Roger. He clutches the boy closer to him chest to chest, he picks him up like a infant and starts walking back to the dorms

“My presentation!” Roger cries,

“I’m friends with Professor Anita, she’ll let you by for now you need to just relax.” Brian tells Roger unlocking his dorm and get Roger settled in his bed.

“I’m going to make some tea. You stay put and read something.” Brian tells him,

Roger snuggles into Brian’s bed nodding once gone Roger sniffs the pillows and blankets shuttering a little to himself. He pulls out his worn reading glasses and a book from the 80s, he reads happily to himself then starts reading out loud once things become hard to read.

Brian chuckled softly from the sight of Roger curled up reading out loud his thick lensed glasses making him look like a cartoon character. A look of wonder and awe is on his face as he reads, “Very good!”

Roger looks up startled he drops the book and rips his glasses off looking up at Brian nervously, “O-Oh I didn’t see you come in. I’m sorry for being annoying.”

“Annoying? Far from it, that was by far the cutest thing I saw in a long time.”
Roger blushes scarlet and hides his face Brian uncovers Roger’s face and smiles his cute little smirky smile, “There’s the most handsomest man ever.”

Roger blushes darker and looks at Brian’s lip then at his eyes then back to his lips. Brian leans in and so does Roger the two share a kiss, “Hey man can I barrow your shaver for my bal- Oh you got a hottie over.” Brian’s roommate Freddie exclaimed, “I’ll leave you to it.” he walks out,

Brian jerks away red face, “Well your anxiety seems to have calmed down.”

Roger nods, “You’re the best medicine out there then.” he teases redder than Brian.

“You’re so fucking adorable.” Brian coos kissing him again and again making Roger squeal with laughter.

Roger giggles and squishes Brian’s face with his hands, “You’re amazing.”

“No you’re amazing.”

Roger and Brian kiss again this time Roger runs his hands through Brian’s hair accidentally tugging on his curls making him groan, Roger pulls away, “Sorry.”

“Don’t be.” Brian tells him putting Roger’s glasses onto him, “I like my love to see properly.”

Before Roger can protest Brian has him picked up by his waist and hoisted up, “Plus glasses make you look like a sexy little nerd who needs punished.”

Roger blushes darkly, “Found the kink didn’t I?” Roger bites his lip.

Brian hisses and puts him down on the bed, “Not yet.” he ruffles Roger’s blond hair and kisses him on the head.

They heard a screech, “The tea!!”  Brian shouts rushing out of the room knocking Roger onto the floor.

Roger comes out to a burnt tea kettle and a naked Freddie look horrified he paled so badly he could have passed for a native Englishman, “I come out of the shower to a fire hall in the kitchen!” 

Brian apologizes and orders takeout for the three of them to share, dinner went well and Freddie and Roger got along swimmingly. They acted like old chumps together it was cute,

“Go fish!” Roger screams with a laugh,

“No fair bitch! You cheated!” Freddie teases.

Roger flips him off laughing losing his cards as he falls off the chair sending a crash sound echoing throughout the doors, Brian felt bad for any neighbors they had. But it was a nice change for the little dorm. Freddie was never this happy but once Roger came along he chippered right up. He got cozy with his roommate’s new boyfriend and Brian wasn’t jealous, he knew Freddie had Jim and John as his boyfriends so Brian had nothing to worry about. Roger got tired started to rub at his eyes but he didn’t want the fun to end. It ended up with Brian hauling him to bed and him cursing him out like a salty sea dog. Brian holds Roger tight in his arms and whispers soothing words in his ear as he rubs his back, “You can go to sleep now love, I’m here to keep the monsters away.” Brian promises kissing his head.

“Promise?” Roger asks sleepily,

“I promise you.”

Roger kisses Brian sloppily on the mouth then burps into his mouth, “Night baby.”

Brian laughs and pulls him closer, “Night my nasty little boy.”

Roger flips him off and cuddles him falling asleep in his arms for once his anxiety didn’t seem to plague his dreams with monsters and bad guys, not with Brian around. He was the superhero in his dreams and always rescued him. Roger was so happy that Brian was his boyfriend he wouldn’t haven’t any other way.