Platonic!Frain: Kisses⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your request
Freddie is in little space right now which means his daddy Brian has to take care of him. Right now Freddie was happily chewing on some letter blocks laying on his back watching as the mobile above him spun around slowly, it was Winnie the Pooh characters something Brian has chosen for the nursery.

Freddie heard the nursery door open and soft footsteps, "Where's my baby boy?"

Freddie squeals and tries to sit up, "Daddy! Daddy!"

Brian picks him up and holds him close in his arms, "Is my baby hungry?"

Freddie nods and coos, nuzzling him, "What does my baby want to eat?" Brian asks.

Freddie fusses and whines tugging on Brian's hair, "Oatmeal it is!" Brian declares carrying him out of the nursery.

Freddie rubs at his face still fussing away, "You want to go see Roggie today?"

Freddie nods and bounces, "Food, daddy!"

Brian nods and hands him the oatmeal, "Open up for the airplane!"

Freddie happily eats the oatmeal and blabbers to Brian about his teddy bear and Winnie the Pooh. Freddie eats two bowls of oatmeal and down three sippy cups of milk. Brian calls up Roger who gladly agrees to come over just, give him time to get ready. Freddie gets ready for Roger to arrive. He grabs all the toys and movies he wants to show Roger and some games they can play, Brian hasn't seen Freddie this happy in a long time.

Soon Roger arrived with his husband John who was also his caretaker, Roger hobbles in holding his cane, "Where's Freddie bear at?" Roger asks grinning.

Freddie races to him, "Watch, Fred! Remember Roger's got a bad back!" Brian yells chasing after him.

Freddie hugs Roger gingerly before showing him some toys he's got and the movies he wanted to watch with Roger. John and Brian talk in the kitchen while Roger and Freddie play and watch a ton of movies. Roger and Freddie play a mean round of Scabble before Freddie flips the board and cries about Roger being unfair since he knew bigger words. Then they played Chutes and Ladders, then the game of Life. Freddie then crawls over to the VHS and puts one of the movies in.

Freddie curls up on Roger's lap halfway through the Care Bears movie and dozes off. He's picked up by Brian who thanks Roger and John for coming over, they still stick around for a nice lunch which wakes Freddie up when he smells the food. He races into the kitchen crashing into John's legs, Freddie gets scolded for running inside the house. He hides behind John's legs as Brian scolds him.

Freddie races to Roger, "Uppie! Uppie!"

Roger gets John to set Freddie on his lap since he can only lift a certain weight. Freddie looks to Brian as he gets cozy on Roger's lap, "Daddy?"

"Yes dear?" Brian asks setting vegan egg sandwiches down for everyone to eat.

"Kiss, kiss?" Freddie asks, wiggling around.

Brian leans down and kisses him on the forehead and he leans down a little more so Freddie can wetly kiss his cheek. This goes on for a bit. It's more of a game for them, something that Freddie started and loves, so does Brian. This goes on for few minutes before Freddie burps in his face and laughs.

Brian tickles him, "You little shit!"

Freddie laughs, tossing his head back Roger holds him still so Brian can keep tickling him. Freddie squeals and kicks laughing hard face red and tears rolling down his cheeks. Freddie starts to cry and Roger's nose wrinkles up, "Daddy I-I had an accident!"

Brian picks up Freddie and Roger wipes the small wet spot on his lef, Brian changes Freddie and apologizes, "You should have told me. You have boundaries too and I need to respect those no matter how little or how old you are."

Freddie nods, "I'll do better."

Brian kisses his head, "Just say "please I don't want to be touched" and if that doesn't work slap them and if that doesn't work you do as horses do and kick them hard."

Freddie nods, "Okay daddy," he kisses his cheek, and nuzzles him.

Roger and John had to go after lunch since Roger has a physical therapy appointment. Freddie tearfully hugs Roger goodbye and wishes him well before going to Brian and asking him to call Roger's mom and ask if he can stay longer. Brian tells him he's getting work done on his back and it's very important and he must not miss it. So Freddie plays with his Barbie Dolls and G.I. Joes glumly, "Daddy will you play with me?"

Brian happily agrees and sits down criss-cross applesauce across from him, "You can play him." Freddie hands Brian an auburn haired Ken Doll, "His name John."

"And why did you name him John?" Brian asks twirling the doll around in his hands,

"Duh, daddy. After the singer, the one with the boyfriend!"

Brian pauses, "John Lennon?" Freddie nods his head, "I'm sorry dear but John Lennon didn't have a boyfriend."

Freddie looks at him like he's the dumbest daddy in the whole wide world, "Stewie was his first boyfriend, then it was Paul, daddy!"

"Stewie? Do you mean Stu-" Freddie nods again, "And who told you all this?"

"My babysitter Mary!" Freddie exclaims, "You're so silly daddy! You're an adult, how could you not know!"

Brian just laughs and ruffles Freddie's hair, "Adults don't know everything sweetheart."

Freddie's eyes got really big, "Really, daddy."

Brian nods his head, "And I can admit to me my kids, not every adult will do that."

Freddie hugs him tightly and loves him. Brian got Freddie ready for a nap afterward since the poor thing wouldn't stop yawning and rubbing his eyes. Freddie whines, "Kiss, daddy!!"

Brian kisses his forehand once again and Freddie wetly kisses his cheek, Brian tucks Freddie into bed he wishes the boy sweet dreams and he closes the door. Now it was finally time for Brian to have a little alone time to himself.