Deacury: Ticklish⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your Request

Freddie and John were at each other's throats. Screaming and smacking at each other. John's hands grab Freddie's waist and Freddie jumps back with a squeal, "Oh you're ticklish!" John smirks.

Freddie crossed his arms, "No I'm not." 

"Yes you are." John coos grabbing his waist and tickling him again.

Freddie screams and smacks at his hands. John keeps tickling him, Freddie tickles John's neck and the boy tries to bite him. They keep trying to go at each other forgetting what rhe argument was about in the first place.

They keep tickling each other and screaming. Brian huffs and grabs a pair of toy handcuffs that Roger's son left, he handcuffs the two together, 

"Now you won't be uncuffed until you two get along." Brian waggles a finger in front of them, "You need to learn how to behave." 

John and Freddie bicker at Brian about his cruel punishment, "You're not being fair!" John whines reaching for him, 

"Please free me!" Freddie begs holding up his cuffed wrist, "We'll be good I promise, daddy Brian." 

Brian rolls his eyes and puts his airpods in, "Not happening short cake." he walks to his room shutting the door and locks it.

Freddie starts being a dick shortly after. He smacks John's ass, "Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself?" 

John blushes and smacks him in the dick sending both of them onto the ground as Freddie moans in pain. Freddie tries to cover his groin up but it was hard being cuffed.

Freddie pins John down with some difficulty and he tickles the lad hard. John wheezes and bucks his fro bounces some and looks like a giant mushroom cloud as he squirms and squeaks.

John tries to tickle back the cuffs made it difficult but he manages and the two roll around on the floor squeaking and screaming with laughter and anger.

Roger walks in with three-year-old Felix, "Daddy what are they doing?"

Roger shakes his head covering his son's eyes, "I have no idea."

"Are they wrestling like you and mommy do?" 

"Go play in your room." Roger tells him ushering him down the hall.

Freddie drools into John's mouth making the thirty-five year old scream, "Gross!! Disgusting!!"

Freddie and John roll along the floor trying to tickle each other and chew their wrists off to escape each other.

John twists and turns yelping when his wrist pops, Freddie tickles his hips and neck John screams louder. They keep tickling and scratching at each other. 

Roger walks in with the key and frees them shaking his head. The two middle age men keep tickling each other and wheezing.

Freddie grabs the feather duster and uses it on John's feet. John kicks him in the head and Freddie holds him down laughing evily. John wraps his legs around him and keeps him pinned. 

John tickles his armpits and neck at lighting speed, Freddie screams and kicks thrashing around trying to escape.

"Say uncle!" John giggles, 

Freddie growls, "Never!" John tickles him harder. 

A small smirk twists onto Freddie's face and he kisses John stopping their tickle fight. John kisses him back relaxing and letting his guard down, Freddie parts his lips letting John explore his mouth like hes done so many times before hand. John grabs his ass still kissing him, Freddie grins into their kiss he begins tickling him watching the look of betrayal spread actoss his face like fallen rain.

John rubs down the hallway laughing as Freddie chases after him they life and act like unsupervised children. Freddie pants grabbing John by his dummy thicc ass and pins him. Freddie tickles him harder making John scream and thrashe around.

Roger comes out arms crossed, "My son is trying to sleep for his nap can you two dumbasses behave yourselves?" 

Freddie and John both blush and look ashamed, "Sorry, Roger." they both tell him looking like scolded children.

Roger nods, "Now you two go play in your rooms and quit sounding like a herd of elephants storming through. Got it?" 

"Got it.'' both say retreating into Freddie's bedroom tail between their legs.

John turns on the tv and Freddie grabs two beers out of the mini fridge. He hands one to John and opens his with his teeth, "Nice and cold." he chugs half of his down and lays back.

John cuddles up to him relaxing letting the t.v. drone on in the background. The two finish their beers, John's lips wander to Freddie's. The two heavily makeout on Freddie's bed, Freddie's hands roam over John's perky little bottom.

John grins revenge forming he waits until he feels it rubbing against his thigh before he starts tickling Freddie. Freddie yowls and bucks but John holds firm like he was on a angry bull ready to kill him.

John laughs and keeps tickling him, "Revenge bitch!!" 

Freddie smacks his back and twists around knocking John off, "Meanie pants!"

John sticks his tongue out at him and laughs, "Revenge! Revenge!" 

Freddie flips him off arms crossed, "You are not having sex with me for three weeks." 

John pouts nuzzling his side, "Baby boy." 

Freddie kept his arms crossed, "Revenge bitch." 

"I'm sorry!" John whines nuzzling and kissing his face.

"As you said revenge." Freddie huffs, "Two can play games John. You just don't like my games." 

John whines and gets another beer, "Can we share a beer at least?" 

Freddie nods and John opens it with his keychain. They take turns sipping it and cuddling. John watches the tv another episode of Drunk History was playing, it seems to be a marathon, 

"I love you." Freddie whispers messing with his ring, "Please don't hate me." 

John kisses him gingerly, "I love you too and I'm not mad. I know you're messing with me like I messed with you." he reassures his wonderful Freddie.

Freddie smiles and nuzzles him kissing him all over. John does the same, he babys his hsuband and showers him with love. Making sure he knew how much he loved him.