Frain: Eat Some Chocolate⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your Request

"Come on guys!” Roger yells putting his coat on, “Lunch is on me!”

“I’m a bird!” John leaps off the couch arm and barres into Roger they both go down tumbling and laughing bumping heads together. Roger’s glasses scatter across the floor like it slipped in water.

Brian’s tugging his coat on and fixing his clogs when Freddie drags himself down to them.

“Coming!” Freddie yells weakly as the room spun for a moment, licking his lips he felt thirsty and dizzy, he shouldn’t have skipped breakfast this morning but his newest song needed work on. He had to get it done soon, even taking a lunch was risky but he made sure it’s a late lunch.

He wasn’t going to be a failure he had to make his parents proud. Prove that he was a good son and that his dreams as a musician aren’t a big flop that he’s number one at his work. Soon “Rhapsody” will be the number hit for Queen, millions up in millions will know the song by heart. And they don’t even have millions of millions of fans, let alone have “Rhapsody’’ finished but it’s soon to be done. And it will be a grand big thing he can hear the crowds calling their name, panties will be thrown across the stage and they’ll wipe their sweaty faces on them before tossing them back into the crowd.

Brian stops and grabs Freddie’s arm, “Are you okay?” that snaps Freddie from his fantasies and startles him some. Freddie blankly stares at Brian before responding, 

“I’m peachy-keen.” Freddie wobbles grabbing Brian’s arm to walk to the car, 

“I don’t believe you.” Brian whispers.

They sit in the back together Freddie sips on fruit juice which helps him but he needs food, his stomach is eating himself at this point. Brian noticed that Freddie was so pale he could pass as a native Englishman.

“You okay?” Brian asks again as the car is parked,

“I’m fine.” Freddie hisses swaying side to side to steady himself.

Brian practically carries him inside the small restaurant. Roger and John Cooke their concerns but Freddie is too out of it too notice.

They get seated quickly and order, Freddie orders a brunch platter with fresh fruits and some juice. Freddie didn’t realize how starved he was until the food was starting to be brought out, he skipped breakfast to finish he’s new hit “Rhapsody”. Freddie doesn’t even realize his hands are shaking or he can hardly keep his eyes open,

“Freddie?” Brian’s voice was muffled like he was under water, 

“B’ian?” Freddie slurs, he smacks whatever brushed against his lips.

“You need to eat.” Brian’s voice sounded scared, “Please, eat this.” the same thing is pressed against his lips.

Freddie eats whatever Brian was forcing into his mouth which turned out to be a banana. Freddie’s given fruit juice by their waiter and he starts to go back to normal. He rubs his eyes and stays close to Brian. A feeling of safety and comfort comes over him when he’s close to Brian.

Brian keeps a close eye on Freddie through their lunch. Brian pays for a dessert for Freddie to snack on, and the older man was grateful for, he didn’t understand how Brian was the only to notice his shaking and his slurred speech. Maybe roger and John were too busy sipping their margaritas and dining on chocolate pancakes and fried chicken?

Freddie didn’t care, he had Brian to care for him and that’s all that mattered. At least someone was there to care for him if anything went wrong with his type 1 diabetes, and Brian was the right guy for that.

Brian drives Freddie home after they had their lunch. Freddie brings Brian inside his home, Brian hits his head off the loft where the bed is kept above, “Duck.” Freddie chuckles.

Brian rubs his head giggling, “I forgot your house is made for hobbits.”

Freddie playfully hits his shoulder, “Shut up!”

Brian giggles and hugs Freddie giving him a noogie making the older man squeal.  The two play wrestle with each other laughing and giggling. Brian lays on top of Freddie, both of them are panting and laughing. Freddie blushes realizing how close they were to each other, a nervous chuckle leaves Brian’s lips and the two look into each other’s eyes.

It was just a moment before Freddie leans forwards and presses their lips together in a sweet tender kiss. They keep kissing Brian has him pinned onto the floor no point and biting on his lip. Freddie groans and whines clinging to him.

They keep kissing his necking and clinging to each other like they’ll never see each other again. Freddie climbs up the ladder to get to his bed and Brian follows after him smacking his head off the ceiling but he doesn’t care, he has Freddie. Freddie stretches out, “Can you get me my glucose tablets?” Freddie asks,

“Yeah, where are they?”

“Over there.” Freddie points to a tiny desk crammed into the corner filled with books and medical papers. 

Brian moves the papers around he sees a detailed drawing of a man very detailed. Brian shuffles more things around before he finds the tablets. He gets Freddie one and some chocolate he found too, “Here,” Brian shows Freddie his offering, “Eat you some chocolate.”

Freddie giggles and eats some before taking his tablet, “I love you.”

That made Brian’s heart flutter, “I love you too.”

Freddie beams and scoots over in bed patting a space next to him and Brian climbs in happily. Brian winces, the bed was awfully small, Freddie really lived in a hobbit house.

Freddie lays his head on Brian’s chest cuddling him he smiles happily resting against the large man. Brian kisses his head and wraps his arms around Freddie's tiny waist, 

“My hero.” Freddie yawns, closing his eyes.

Brian beams and snuggles him, “Goodnight, my sweet prince.”

Freddie falls asleep peacefully feeling safe and warm it is was the first time he’s felt truly safe in a long time, he’ll always love Brian.