Poly!Queen vs Poly!Beatles: Who's The Best⭐

1dkingwell Here's Your Request. I'm sorry I won't be able to make it into two parts

It was an adult’s only party the kids were at their grandparents’ homes. Freddie brings out a nice bottle of wine and sits next to George Harrison, his best friend in the whole entire world. They start chitter chatting with each other. George shows off the new ring one of his husbands gave him.

“This ring was for our 12th anniversary together!” George squeals kicking his feet, 

“Look at what my Roggie bought me for our sixth anniversary!” Freddie pulls out a ruby and golden necklace.

“Oh well Paul played with little JJ and helped him with his homework.” George grins wiggling in his seat and they’re silly faux arguments. 

Freddie raises a brow grinning playfully, “My husband Brian loves to teach the kids his astronomy.” Freddie brags to George as their husbands chit chat with each other, “And he took the kids to the planetarium yesterday!”

“Really, now?” George giggles taking the wine glass for Freddie, “My husband Johnny is great with our kids. He loves his daughter Louise and he’s a Liverpooler!”

Freddie laughs, “Well Roger plays dress up with Eva-Marie.” Freddie boasts, “And he even drank toilet water for her!”

Roger chuckles and nuzzles Freddie sitting down in his lap sipping from Freddie’s glass, “See this is one of my wonderful husbands now.” Freddie pets Roger’s head smoothing down his wheat blond hair.

George chuckles, “I know Roger’s your husband, I was there for the wedding you goof.”

Freddie smiles then looks around, “How’s Paul? Why isn’t he here?”

“Ah.” George puts his glass down as his husband, John Lennon puts him onto his lap, “Paul is staying home with the kids he has a headache.”

“Okay.” Freddie nods, “Johnny’s out of town, he's with some family and needs some time alone with them.”

“That explains why none of us have seen him yet.” John says, nuzzling George, “I thought he was in the study again.”

“Mm-hmm.” Freddie and George both toss the wine down their throats, they laugh and choke, making their husbands hit their backs.

“You dumbass.” John hisses in George’s ear a low growl, George whimpers and jerks away from him the others don’t seem to notice.

“I’m sorry.” George whispers keeping his head down, 

Brian comes into the room with bowls of snacks, he greets Freddie with a chaste kiss on the lips and sets the bowls down. George pouts and gingerly elbows John in the chest, “Why don’t you greet me like that?”

Brian kisses Freddie again on the lips and all over his face, “So who has the better husbands, you or Geo?” Brian asks jokingly.

Freddie and George look at each other both blush and Freddie gets up sending Roger onto his ass on the floor, “Come on and help me, Geo! I need to get more wine!”

“Yes wine!” George yelps running after Freddie.

“No, no.” John grabs George’s wrist, “Come on, tell them, macca. Us or them?” his voice was now playful.

Ringo wanders back into the room scratching at his mustache with a sandwich he stole out the kitchen. It was a nice egg salad. George looks to him for help but all Ringo does is stare at him, “Yeah us or them, love bug. Are we better or are they?”

Brian holds Freddie still and the two friends look at each other. “W-Well you’re all so nice.” George stammers blushing.

“Macca.” John’s hand pinched his bum, “Come on now. Don’t be daft.”

George blushes and whines, “J-John.”

John blushes and yanks George back down onto his lap, “Answer, macca.”

George stammers and stutters as John’s cold hands slink underneath his silk shirt and up to his chest, “Well there’s one way to choose.” John hums.

Freddie smirks grabbing onto Brian, “There is one way.”

“An orgy?” Roger screams, knocking into Ringo who catches him making Roger scream louder.

“We fuck our husbands.” Freddie says, “Who can make their husbands cums first wins.”

John licks his lips looking at Roger, “And can we swap husbands for a round two, right?”

Freddie looks to his husbands, “What do you guys want?”

Brian shyly agrees so Roger’s a little nervous, “I-If he promises to be gentle. I can’t handle it rough.”

John licks his lips, hands groping George’s nipples making the young mewl and pant, “I can promise that, princess.”

“Richie? George?” John asks, 

“I don’t mind.” Ringo says fiddling with the buttons on his shirt,

“Anything works.” George whines.

The boys strip off their clothes blushing and naked. Freddie jerks Roger off, getting him prepped and ready for. John already has George prepped and ready to go. 

Roger is bent over Freddie eases his way into the younger man watching making sure Roger was at ease, “Can Brian use your mouth baby boy?” Freddie coos.

Roger opens his mouth and lets Brian put his cock in his mouth. They all fuck on the floor and couches like wild teenagers. George cums first staining Freddie’s green couch. Roger tears up and cums a little embarrassed feeling like he failed his husbands.

Roger was passed to John his hands were larger and bigger, more rough than Freddie’s dainty small manicured hands. John’s a lot bigger and thicker than Freddie. Roger doesn’t like it all that much. It felt uncomfortable and Roger was already sore.

“Red.” Roger calls out gripping the cushion whimpering,

John stops and pulls out as gently as he could and grabs tissues for him. Freddie got him water and handed him some snacks. They all get dressed and cleaned up. Freddie wraps Roger up like a burrito, “Hey you did good for all of us.”

“No I didn’t.” Roger looks away, “George won the contest.”

“We all had fun.” Brian says climbing onto his lap and peppering him with kisses.

George kisses Roger on the cheek like he would have done to Freddie, “We all got our fun. It doesn’t matter who the better husband is.”

Roger hugs George tight and smiles. And so a new friendship has formed.