Beatles and Queen: Come Together (2) ⭐

Kirsten_Bear Here's your request

The kids were older now they were entering their teens they had a shit ton of sleepovers together and this was just one of them. Freddie was braiding Deaky's hair at the table while Paul M. stared dreamily at John L., John was in a full on bad boy teddy boy phase.

Paul M. sighs sadly, "He seemed like a perfect gentleman." he looks to them, "Right up until he throat-punched the priest."

Freddie nearly choked on his spit eyes bugging, "Come again?"

"Yeah the priest was being homophobic so John throat-punched him."

Freddie laughs a little, "That's one way to defeat homophobia."

Deaky chews on his thumb watching John fumble to try and light a cigarette.

"I'm going to marry him." Paul tells them a love sick look on his face.

Freddie shrugs and turns out the lights, "Come on, let's play Bloody Mary." Freddie whispers softly so their parents won't hear.

The four gather around the full length mirror in Fred's room, Paul M. lights a few candles and stands next to John.

"Bloody Mary!" they chant, "Bloody Mary! Bloody Mary! Bloody Mary! Bloody Mar-"

The door creaks open, "Kids do you want ic-"

"Ahhh!!" everyone screams and a computer mouse is chucked at Ringo's head causing the guy to tumble back and fall on his ass.

"Dad!!" Paul M. cries out running to him blinking as the hallway light blinds him.

Ringo rubs at his head getting up, "I'm fine. I'm fine." he looks up at them, "Do you want ice cream or not?" he asks the concerned what the fuck are the kids doing look on his aging face.

They shake their heads saying they're not hungry and Ringo leaves them alone. Freddie looks between them and he laughs hard, "Poor Ringo looked so startled."

Paul M. laughs a little, "Yeah who threw the mouse anyway?"

John looks guilty they all look at him like he's some convict on trial, "Why are you looking at me like that for! I didn't do it! Maybe it was, Deaks!"

"You don't blame my brother!" Freddie warns him looking like he's about to box.

John held his hands up, "Easy there tiny."

"Tiny!" Freddie bellows, "I ain't tiny!!"

Paul M. and Deaky stand in between the two so no fighting would happen. The boys just growl and hiss at each other, "You're 13 and 14 act like it." Deaky hisses.

Freddie pouts, "You're thirteen too!"

John shushes them all he walks to where his bag lay tucked under Freddie's bed with the others and he pulls something out of his bag, "Lookie I got us a Ouija board!"

The room goes silent eyes on the wooden curse, Deaky whimpers, "I heard those are bad. Like really bad."

"So? It's a sleepover." John states, "Come live a little. We're meant to do this here."

After much coaxing John joins them on the bed where the play with the Ouija board, Deaky's eyes nearly bug out of his head once the triangle piece starts moving.

"Who's here?" Freddie calls out.

The thing moves around the board, "L," Freddie reads.

"i, l, l," Paul M. reads out loud.

"I, a, n." John finishes.

Deaky begins to tear up, "Lillian, mama."

"Who did that?" Freddie hisses shooting daggers at the two other boys.

"Who the hell is Lillian?" John asks.

"M-My mother." Deaky cries.

"Oh..." Paul says softly, "I guess we all got dead mamas."

"We're all adopted." John points out.

Deaky grips the piece tears streaming down his cheeks, "Who killed you?"

"Uh, Johnny." Freddie's voice cracks he's looking up at the swing light fixture.

"Who stabbed you, who killed you and Julia?" Deaky asks his voice nearly being drowned out by his sobs.

The thing moves again freaking everyone out, "Arthur." Deaky reads, "My father." he clears his throat, "How did dad die?"

It read hanging then Freddie spoke up voice shaking, "When am I going to die?" the light flicker and one of the candles went out.

"T-o-m-o-'', John smacks the board off the bed, "This is too much!!' he bellows.

"You didn't say goodbye!" Freddie whimpers, "You're leaving their world open!"

"I don't give a fuck!! Things got weird too fast!!"  John cries out.

They stare at the board in horror Freddie felt like he could hear screams but no one seemed to react. They tossed the board and the triangle piece into the outdoors trash before going inside to watch scary movies since they adults have no left them alone for the night. Paul curls into John's side eyes glued to the screen as the movie got more intense, Deaky kept his face buried in Fred's chest the entire time. He seemed to be thinking of his old family and that worried Freddie greatly, but he still tried to be the best big brother there was for him. Got him snacks and drinks, he comforted him throughout all the movies they watch and he even kept the hallway light on for him.

"Is that any better?" Freddie asks seeing that John looked somewhat better.

John rubs at his eyes looking back at the other two they all looked tired and worn, "Can we head to your room and just rest. Share the bed like we're little kids again?" he asks.

Freddie shrugs, "Sure then Paul and John can share your bed."

They all agree to that much better than arguing and fighting making them more tired. Yet, Freddie couldn't escape this feeling of dread as they inched closer and closer to his shared bedroom. Everything was the same, sure he doesn't remember being in that Christmas picture on the wall but he and John look to still be in diapers when the picture was taken, nothing seemed wrong. John kisses Paul on the head, "Ready for some good night's sleep?"

Paul agrees and so do the others Freddie opens the door. And screams the Ouija board lay on the bed covered in trash stains, he backs out and faints.

"Maybe we shouldn't pull anymore pranks." John suggests tossing him into the bed and the other two agree as the tuck Fred in. Maybe not the best for a sleepover but it is a start.