Frain: Why (2)⭐

Kirsten_Bear Here's your request, Kiki

Brian smiles softly as his mother helps him get his hair done and ready for the wedding, “How do I look?” he asks shyly.

Ruth finishes tying Brian’s hair back with a ribbon, “You look handsome darling. You remind me of your father on our wedding day.” a soft looks comes over her face as she remembers 42-years-ago her own special day.

Brian smiles softly and looks at himself in the mirror he adjusts his tie, “I am wearing my father’s suit after all.

Ruth smiles at him, “My little boy is all grown!” she pinches his cheeks, “Now get out there and marry the man you love

Ruth smiles at him, “My little boy is all grown!” she pinches his cheeks, “Now get out there and marry the man you love.”

Brian smiles wide he steps out with the best man waiting on Freddie to show. The music starts and the guests stand, Brian swallows it felt like a lump was in his throat, his heart beats against his chest. The dress Freddie wears looked so beautiful on him, Brian tears up seeing his bride, he watched as Fred walked the bouquet of flowers in his hands shake as he tries to control his tics. Rose petals were thrown over the bridesmaids, bride, and flower girl.

Brian squeezes his hand once he stands in front of him, “Don’t hide your tics

Brian squeezes his hand once he stands in front of him, “Don’t hide your tics.” Brian tells him fixing his hair.

Freddie screams and throws the flowers into the pastor’s face, “Pussy!!”

Brian smiles lovingly at him, “That’s my Freddie.”

The wedding continues on like normal, Freddie being Freddie and Brian supporting him greatly.

"And w-with this ring." Freddie repeated before nearly throwing it over his shoulder but he held on tight, "With this ring I'll take you as my cherished husband." he punches Brian in the chest, "Dick!!" Fred puts the ring on Brian's finger.

Brian only smiles and says his vows putting the ring on Freddie's hand who jerks back and nearly trips over his gown.

"I know pronounce you husband and husband you may now kiss the groom."

Brian squeezes his hands and kisses him, Freddie licks him from his nose to his chin, "I love you Fredrick." Brian whispers putting their foreheads together.

Freddie smiles wide and jerks his arms, "Toss flowers?" he asks.

Brian helps the guest position themselves and Freddie chucks it hard into the crowd letting out a screech. It hit Fred's sister hard in the face hard she goes down with the flowers, "Sissy wins!!" Freddie cheers bouncing and clapping his hands.

Brian chuckles once Kash stood up holding the flowers happily, they newlyweds go to where the cake is kept, "I'm cutting the cake." Brian tells Freddie kissing his nose.

"I know I get hurt when I use a knife."

Brian nods and goes to cut it, Freddie grabs a fistful of it and crams it into Brian's face, "Little bastard!!"

Brian bursts out laughing nearly choking on the cake, the crowd joins in. Freddie is apologizing and rubbing napkins on Brian's face he looked to be nearly in tears.

Brian grabs Freddie's wrists and the brown skin man drops the crumpled napkin, "I-I'm sorry." his lip quivers.

Brian kisses him smearing the cake onto him, "I love you, i love you." Brian tells him between kisses, "You're the most amazing husband ever."

Freddie cries and hugs him tightly, blabbering and calling Brian the best man ever. Brian takes him to the dance floor he teaches Freddie how to dance then and there. Freddie's never felt so loved before he lays his head on Brian's shoulder as they dance he cries happily for once he felt normal. They took a limo to their hotel room and Freddie looks so happy as Brian carried him bridal style into the room and lays him on the bed, "Can I undress you?" Brian asks kissing him softly.

Freddie nods punching him in the shoulder hard, "Fuck!"

He helps his husband to undress him, Brian's breath caught in his throat as Fred lays on the bed his legs spread in his panties, "God," Brian breathes out, "You look like a pretty little vixen."

Freddie kicks him, "Sorry."

Brian kisses him roughly, thrusting his tongue into Freddie's mouth, "I'm so in love with you.'' Brian tells him.

Freddie groans and kisses him again pulling on his suit, "Take it off." Freddie whispers kissing at his cheek feeling Brian's beard rub against his bare face. Brian undress now the two of them lay on each other fully unclothed now panting and moaning as they make love as husbands for the first time. Brian squeezes Fred's hand as he releases inside of Freddie, he groans when Freddie clenches around him. He keeps thrusting into Freddie until he cums, "I-I love you." Freddie tells him cuddled up to his chest after they finished.

Freddie always told Brian he loved him after sex and Brian found it to be the sweetest thing ever. The younger man rubs the small of Freddie's back humming contently, "I love you too, baby boy."

Freddie hits Brian in the chest and whimpers bitting his lip, "You want your medication baby?" Brian asks going to get up.

Freddie sniffles and nods snuggling into the blanket, Brian got Freddie's medication for him. The older man washes it down with a cold Pepsi, "I'm so worn out." Freddie comments rubbing his eyes.

"You did get married." Brian reminds him holding up their ringed fingers together they both stare at their wedding bands.

" Brian reminds him holding up their ringed fingers together they both stare at their wedding bands

"I can't believe it. We're married now.'' Freddie says dreamily kicking his legs at Brian's direction.

Brian squeezes his hand, "I'm just lucky I married the most hottest guy ever."

Freddie blushes and kisses him lovingly and slowly, "Thank you for making our day so special. I'm so happy you and the others treated me like a human being."

Brian cuddles him tightly and loves on him, "Come on dear. Time for cuddles and sleepy time."

Freddie smiles happily and turns off the lights, ''I love the honeymoon room the bed is shaped like a heart."

Brian nods and smiles even if his feet dangle off the bed as long as Fred's happy he's happy. The newlyweds fall asleep in each other's arms happy and dreaming about their future.