Platonic!Frain: Please Be Alright⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your request

Freddie can’t breathe, his chest feels like it’s on fire, his heart feels overworked. He’s scared and now confused. He can’t focus, his vision is blurring and he can hear his service dog, Biscuit going nuts. Freddie starts to collapse down gasping and struggling to focus his movements, he starts seeing spots and not even Biscuit’s kisses are helping him. He crashes down bashing his head off his dresser making everything go black.

And what caused this anxiety attack? He’s struggling in his classes and the report cards are in, his are only D's Ds and C’s, his father only wanted A’s and B’s. 

When Freddie awakes he’s in a hospital bed the beeping of the machines was keeping a steady beat, “Dad?” his head was pounding thudding around a hot burning pain. 

“Oh, Freddie!” Brian slings his arms around the 14-year-old, “Can you tell me what happened?” Brian saw the report card but didn’t think that was the cause of Freddie’s anxiety attack.

“I-I got bad grades.” Freddie whimpers looking down at the foot of his bed Biscuit was laying at the foot of his bed she looks up at him and huffs.

Brian’s face crumbles, “Am I really that bad of a father?” his voice breaks.

Freddie whimpers and holds his head. He feels a bump on his forehead, “What?”

“That’s the stitches you gashed yourself open.” Brian tells him softly turning off the lights and closing the blinds.

Freddie groans and pulls the blankets up, “I hate hospitals.”

“I know.” Brian says rubbing his hand,

“I wish you never brought me here! You know I refuse to come to hospitals!”

Brian huffs, “Young man I found you in a pool of your own blood, I thought you were dead! I called 999 and had an ambulance come down. They rushed you to the hospital, not me.’’ Brian looks at him, “Now quit acting like this I got you therapy and everything you should be over this!”

Freddie screams, “I will never get over the death of my parents, you fucking bastard!” 

3-year-old Freddie happily plays with his toy cars in the backseat of his mummy and daddy's car. He happily rubs them together making crashing sounds and car sounds, 

“Bomi,” it was his mummy speaking to his daddy, “What is that in the road?!”

Freddie’s head jerks up he can’t make out what the thing is all he knows is daddy swerves the car and another car smashes into them going 58mph down the highway. His father dies on arrival his mother would fight for her life for six long agonizing pain filled months. Freddie was at her side even if she was unconscious covered in wires and other medical objects. He showed her off his cast during the first month, and when it was clear she wasn’t waking up and now was declared brain dead they called Freddie's grandmother the only family he had left. She had to decide whether or not to end the life support. She did so with a heavy heart. Freddie watched as the machines still and his mother jolted before going still. 

Freddie screams as he’s pulled away, screaming for his mother to save him. To not be sent away, promising he’ll be a good boy. He’s hated hospitals since they were the last place he ever saw his mother, his broken mother. The hospital took his mother away.

“I know, Freddie.” Brian says softly, “I know your grandma couldn’t take care of you, I know these things. I’m the one who signed the papers to take you into a first world country, to get proper healthcare, to get a proper education, and a proper childhood as your grandmother was too weak to.”

Freddie sniffles drying his face into Biscuit’s fur, “I guess I oughta be lucky you let me go to her funeral when I was seven.” 

Brian squeezes his hand, “I'm lucky I adopted the most wonderfulest kid ever. I’m sorry I’m such a stick in the mud, things will change, I promise!” Brian kisses Freddie’s head.

Freddie smiles and hugs him tight, “Okay dad.”

A male nurse comes in with Freddie’s medicine. He's average height, his blond hair is clipped back and he has a few tattoos on his arms, “I’m your nurse, Roger, dear.” he hands Freddie the small plastic cup of medicines, “You gave us quite a scare last night.”

Brian face flushes red and he looks away and Freddie giggles,”Dad what did you do?”

“Oh he became..” Roger looks to Brian, “What do the kids say these days? A, Karen, right?” 

Brian groans and hides his face and Freddie laughs more, Roger hands him a Sprite to wash the medicine down with.

“I have a son a few years younger than you. His name is John. I think you two would get along swimmingly.”

Freddie wiggles a little, “You think so?”

Roger looks to Brian, “How about dinner at my place next week the kids can meet each other and mingle?”

“It’s a date.”  Brian says grinning,

Roger blushes, “A date it is.” he leaves the room to check on other other patients,

“Oooh, dad’s got a date!”

Brian blushes and grins, “I’m going on a date with the hot nurse!”

Freddie covers his face as Brian does that embarrassing dad dance, “Dad!” Freddie laughs, “Remember there will be kids there!”

Brian chuckles and ruffles his hair gingerly, “I know. I know. I hope you don’t mind me dating.”

Freddie giggles, “Maybe it’ll help you get that stick out of your ass.” 

Brian gasps, “Frederick Bulsara-May!”

“I’m 14!” Freddie whines, “Let me slide on swearing.”

“Well no swearing around Roger’s son then.” Brian says.

“Fine.” 

Freddie yawns and closes his eyes, “I’m going to take a quick nap, dad.”

“Alright sleep well.” Brian kisses him on the head and he tucks him in fighting Biscuit to get off the blanket as well, “Get some rest you need baby.”

A different nurse walks in and sets a small vase of flowers on Freddie’s nightstand, “Some boys bought these downstairs in the gift show. Asked for me to bring it up to him.”

Brian nods his knows who those boys are, “Tell them they’re more than welcomed to come up.”

She leaves after that and Brian stays by Freddie’s side waiting until he can be released from hospital.