Jamani: I Love You Or At Least I Think I Do⭐

1dkingwell Here's Your Request

"I choose, James." Dhani says, taking James' hand, "That's who I choose." 

"What!" Jason shouts.

Dhani glares at them, "He didn't treat me like a piece of meat. He remained my friend."

"He wants to fuck you too!" Julian stomps his foot, 

Dhani wrinkles his nose, "He made damn sure not to show it unlike you three cavemen."

Sean screams, "You look ugly in that dress anyway!!"

Dhani backs up the struck a nerve, "Fuck you, Sean. You're truly like your father." 

Dhani takes James' hand, "Lets go baby." 

James goes with Dhani he glances back at the other three who are scowling and glaring at him like they want his head on a platter.

James stays close to Dhani, "I've loved you since we were kids." James admits.

Dhani froze and looks at him, “And you never told me?”

“Look at me, I’m hideous.” James touches his cheek repeating what he heard others around him say. He remembers when his mother was alive she would pinch his cheek and tells him he’s handsome just like his daddy, she’s the only one who sounded sincere about his looks.

Dhani touches his cheek. The autumn air blows their hair around staining their cheeks with coldness, “You’re handsome.” 

“I’m just an ugly copy of my daddy.”

Dhani stands on his tippy toes and kisses him, “You’re sexy not quit talking about your dad.” there was seriousness when he said he was sexy but he said it joking about the dad part.

James blushes and pulls Dhani close putting his hands on his hips, “I-I love you.”

“I love you too.” Dhani kisses his cheek gingerly then he lightly peppers James' face with kisses.

James takes him into his dorm. It was clean, not a thing was out of place and it was eerie in a way. Dhani is made to take off his dress boots and hang his coat up, James thanks him and wipes off the seat before Dhani can sit down, “Snack? Drink?” James asks.

“Can I just have a coffee?”

James recleaned the coffee maker and made Dhani a cup of coffee.  James smiles and hands Dhani his coffee with cream and sugar. Dhani drinks it fast, “Thank you, James.” Dhani says in between big gulps, “I needed some coffee today.”

James nods and leans over the counter, “Kiss?”

Dhani stretches over and kisses him, James grabs him and picks him up holding him close. James brings him into his bedroom, and Dhani wants to flee. There’s Beatles posters everywhere but the other guys’ faces are missing, leaving only George’s young face intact.

“Well then,” Dhani chuckles nervously, “Couldn’t get my father so you want me?”

James looks at him blankly and shakes his head. He fishes out a sketchbook and slides it over to him wordlessly, “This is me and papa drawn together.”

James rocks on his heels, “Both pretty.”

Dhani shakes his head flipping through page after page, “You really are obsessed.”

James locks the door, “Dhani, I don’t want to lose you.” he reaches out to him.

Dhani steps backwards hitting his back off the desk, “James?”

James hugs him tight and begins to cry, shaking, “You’re the only one nice to me at our college!”

“Obsessing over my dad and I isn’t helping, James.” Dhani rubs his back sighing softly, 

James cries harder, “I’m just an ugly slob.”

“You’re not ugly.” Dhani says firmly cupping his face, “Not one bit.”

James blushes and bumps their foreheads together. He clings to Dhani and loves on him, “Please don’t leave me.”

“I’m not.” Dhani whispers and kisses his head.

James relaxes in Dhani’s arms and nuzzles his neck. Dhani sits him on the bed, “Let's get you showered up.”

Dhani goes to open the closet and James begs him not to but it’s too late, Dhani has twisted the knob and a used blowup doll has fallen on top of Dhani, that’s normal right? Well once Dhani had the doll on the floor he realized it looked like him.

“Gross.” Dhani grabs a shirt for James and helps him into the shower. Dhani sits down in the living room and watches the tv. James returns an hour later soaking wet and looking tired. He curls up on Dhani’s lap and Dhani tosses a blanket over him, “You heard of a towel?”

James grunts and yawns, “Let me sleep.”

“You’re soaking my skirt.” Dhani states.

James burritos himself into the blanket and lays back down on Dhani. James lifts his head up and kisses him gingerly. They make out on the couch lightly necking each other. James dozes off drooling on Dhani’s neck. Dhani rubs James’ back. He looks up at the chipping ceiling and wonders if he made the right decision. Should he have picked none of them?

Dhani stood up and wrote down a note for James to read, Dhani needed time to clear his head. He walks out the dorm and into his own door, “Hey, Thomas,” Dhani greets his roommate,

“Hey man.” Thomas nods running a hand through his fro, “How did your date go?”

“James is off… I think he’s obsessed with me and my father…” Dhani explains everything to Thomas.

“Ya know man that’s how you make it onto one of those true crime shows.”

“I know.” Dhani yanks the bong out of Thomas’ hands and takes a hit, “I just need a break from the dating world. Become a monk for a few years.” Dhani jokes.

Thomas laughs, “Wise choice man.”

“I’m going to shower.” Dhani says stepping over Thomas’ long legs, 

“Good you stink like a street puddle.”

Dhani flips him off they are both laughing, “Don’t drink the bing water, Tommy.”

“Don’t call me that!” Thomas shouts playfully.

Dhani giggles and shuts the door, he really needs to rethink his life choices, maybe James isn’t the one, maybe none of them are. Dhani lets his hair down and brushes against his nipples as he removes his red dress. He wishes life can go back to normal.