Queen and Beatles: Come Together⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's your request

Paul Prenter rounded up his boys six-year John and Freddie, and sixteen-year-old Roger. He drives to the airport to pick up the eldest son, 19-year-old Private Brian May, he was in the army.

"Daddy!!' Freddie whines.

"Shh, you'll have your playdate soon. We got to pick up Brian first." Paul P. tells him.

Freddie keeps fussing leading his twin John to fuss too, "I wanna play with Paul and other John!!" they both cry.

"Soon, loves. Soon." Paul P. says sternly pulling into the airport.

"Why does Brian get to sit up front while I'm stuck with the babies?!" Roger scoffs kicking the seat a little.

"When you join the army." Paul P. informs him parking near the front.

Roger huffs and crosses his arms, "I hate being with the babies."

"I'm not a baby." John says his lip quivering.

"You are! You still piss the bed at night!" Roger yells at him.

John wails thrashing around in his seat, Freddie bawls up his tiny fists, "You hurt my bubby!!!" Freddie beats on Roger's shoulders.

Roger flicks his nose leading Freddie to bite, "Let go you buck teeth, donkey!!"

Brian gets into the car sighing at the sound of his brothers fighting down each other's throats, "Freddie, Johnny, I got presents for you two."

"What about me!!" Roger whines.

Brian looks at him, "You're being a brat so you don't get any."

Brian hands his youngest brothers two little Vietnamese dolls, "There you go. I got them where I was lasted stationed at."

Paul P

Paul P. praises Brian since his gifts calmed the boys down and the car was now silent minus Roger whining and fussing. They pull back into their driveway shortly afterward, the six year old boys race inside after Paul P. unlocks the door to get ready for their playdate with Paul M. and John L., soon the door was being knocked on and George Harrison and Ringo Starkly were there with John Lennon and Paul McCartney.

The parents talk while the kids play,  "This is my dolly." Freddie says holding up the doll in the yellow dress.

John L takes it from him, "Its ugly."

Freddie takes it back from him, a sad look on his face. "Okie.. I understand I guess" He continues to play on silence.

Paul M. smacks John L, "Butthole." Paul M rubs Freddie's shoulder, "I find her pretty."

John L seemingly remembers his manners and apologizes to Freddie, "I sowwy, F'eddie."

"Good, job, Johnny." Ringo praises him as the brings in pb&j sandwiches with juice. John L smiles at the praise and happily plays with Freddie and the others. Freddie set the doll in a little cubby as he ate so he wouldn't lose it, John kept his in his shirt pocket, it drooped heavily in his shirt pocket nearly showing his chest off. When they got done eating Freddie went to grab his doll but it wasn't there. He started to cry not seeing her anywhere.

"Dolly gone!" he cries big tears run down his cheeks.

Roger stopped acting like a brat for once and went to help search for the yellow dressed doll. All three parents went on a hunt for it, John pointed at finger at John L and accused him of taking it. Which lead to the Johns not speaking to each other. Finally John L braves underneath the scary cubby and wedges himself underneath the dusty space. He sees the doll's bright yellow gown and snatches it getting himself stuck further. It takes Ringo and Paul P. lifting the cubby up and John L. crawling out with the dust covered doll.

Freddie thanks him profusely hugging him and crying on him. John L. let him which was rare he doesn't really show empathy towards others which is something his fathers have been working on with him. He can hear Ringo and George praising him but he tunes them out and focused on his friend, a meek little John Deacon apologized to him and offered him half of his cookie which was a big deal to these 6 and 7 year olds.

The parents coo over their little angels over how good there bonding.

Deaky looks down a little, he didn't exactly know how to feel about being cooed over. Freddie took Deaky's hand and kept playing dolls with him. They started to have a good time together all the boys were having a grand old time.

"Do you boys want a sleepover?" Ringo asks.

Roger groans, "No!! That's double the babies! I don't wanna babysit!!"

"You and Brian are." Paul P. says sternly.

Brian was showing off his cool scars and telling war stories to the six and seven year-olds.

And a sleepover was decided for the four boys and they cheered.  Brian talks about being a private in the military since the boys loved the war stories so much.

"Did you get shot?" Deaky asks with a straight face, everybody just sorta scoots away from him.

Brian shows his stomach scar to him, "See?"

Deaky touches it gently, he wasn't sure how to show empathy so he just touched over it gently. "Hurt..." He coos.

"Hurt like a bitch." Brian tells him.

John gasps, "You said a no no word!!" John flaps his arms.

Brian apologizes and gets him another cookie then the other kids then want another cookie as well so Brian gives in.

Little Paul M. toddles over to Roger cautiously and touches his tattooed arm, "I color?"

Roger tries to ignore him but Paul M. keeps tapping asking to color in his tattooed arm. Roger finally agrees and holds his arms out since both were already heavily inked. The other three kids toddle to him and start coloring alongside Paul M.. Soon it looks like a rainbow threw up all over Roger's arms, the boy groans softly sinking into the couch realizing that some of them used a permanent marker on him, "Hey,  Rog." it was Paul P.

"What dad?" Roger huffs.

"I'm glad that you did that. You made your brothers and their friends happy."

Roger nods and lays down on the couch soon the army of kids come and curl up on top of him. And Roger let's them, soon the five of them fall asleep together cuddled up on the couch.