McLennon: Meeting You⭐

Fifteen-year-old, Paul, and his friend Ivy biked to St. Pete's Church where a bane called the Quarry Men are playing. They locked up their bikes and entered the church, they wanted to check the band out.

 Paul looks up on stage at the band playing. The lead singer was a handsome fellow with slick back auburn hair and a charming smile, he was one of the teddy boys that roamed the neighborhood and charmed the corsets off your daughters. And Paul was absolutely smitten with him.

The auburn haired boy begin a cover of the Del-Vikings' doo-wop tune "Come With Me". Paul pays close attention to how he plays gutair, 

"That's John Lennon." Ivy whispers squealing when John looks over in her direction well more like squint poor fellow doesn't seem to see that well.

"Ah, you like the teddy?" Paul teases,

Ivy bunched up on of the Quarry Men flyers pressing them against her chest, "He makes my womanhood tremble." she shudders.

Paul steps to the side, "Hoping his courts ya?"

Ivy nods grabbing Paul's wrist as the band finishes up, Paul's pulled into the back following after the band with other teenagers he's the only other male in the pile of fans that got backstage.

Paul's eyes meet with John's dark brown eyes. John's a known teddy boy with their long sideburns and oiled-up hair swept together in the back like a duck's arse. John is known as a hoodlum. He lives with his aunt instead of his mum. John's father abandoned him and now John's mum is living in sin with another man with two daughters she had out of wedlock with him.

John is wearing a "shortie" which is a knee-length coat over a checkered red and white shirt with black downpipe jeans.

Paul's wearing a red plaid button up which is fully buttoned up, high waisted jeans with a nice pair of suspenders attached,

 "Did ya girlfriend drag you along or are ya just a poof?"

Paul whirls around and sees a man leaning against a brick wall; he was the other one that had a guitar alongside John, "Excuse me?"

"Stu leave the nerd alone." John calls shooing Stu away, 

"John!!" Ivy screeches grabbing onto him.

Paul pries his friend off apologizing profusely as Ivy is dragged away by a man with "Security" on his badge, “Sorry about her.”

“It’s fine.” John says leading him into a different room away from the others, “Everyone wants my penis till they see it’s uncircumcised.”

“You’re uncircumcised?” Paul gasps, 

“Yeah, yeah. And you tell anyone I’m knocking your teeth out.”

Paul holds up his hand, “Hey, hey. I’m uncircumcised too.”

John relaxes some, “What’s your name man?”

“Paul and I want to play in your band.”

John whirls around, “You want to play in our band?”

“Yeah I play bass.”

John tosses a bass to him, “Show me what you got.”

Paul plays and John’s impressed, “You got the music but you can’t dress like some nerds. We’re teddies.” John tells him snapping his fingers and Pete comes in, 

“Dress him up like us.”

Pete snorts and Paul’s taken into another remove he’s styled and groomed completely different than what he’s used to. He looks like a street rat like John and he loves it. It goes against everything his father James wants for him.

When John sees Paul again it was his dick that decided Paul was the hottest thing in the room. John shifts some his steel toe boots click against the wooden floor, “You look h- tough.” John says shaking his hand, “Do you need me to walk you home?”

“Sure it’s late.” Paul shrugs, exiting the church John following after him.

Paul and John walk the yellow bike in between them, they make small chit chat as they walk. They soon arrive at Paul's house, he invites John in for a cup of tea and a snack. John happily goes inside with him. Paul gets the kettle going and makes John a few sandwiches.

James McCartney, Paul’s father storms in, “James Paul McCartney what in God’s green earth are you wearing and why is that rat at our table where we pray?”

“Father, I like this style. And this is my friend John.”

James growls, “I know all about John and his whore mother.”

John stands up ready to defend his mother when Paul yells at James to stop. James turns to Paul and this him, “Shut up you fucking accident!”

Paul whimpers and takes the abuse till John slams James into the table. James is struggling to stand up when John pours the tea all over him. John grabs Paul by the elbow and leads him to where James’ car is,

“I don’t have the key.” Paul says shaken up, “But dad does leave it unlocked.” he so badly wants to rebel and John’s the perfect fellow to do that with,

“Perfect.” John grins, “Get in. We don’t need no keys.”

Paul gets in and buckles in while John just fiddles around with the wiring nearly blowing his combed eyebrows off his perfect face, Paul winced each time John yelped.

John hot wires it and takes off speeding down the road laughing. He’s having the time of his life while Paul experiences his first taste of freedom away from his abusive father. They stop at a run down motel in the red light district. Where the whores run free and the drugs are plentiful.

“Why did you stop, dad?” Paul asks, “No one helps me before.”

“Because I love you.” John admits blushing, “You’re cute.”

“Cute?”

“Yeah, cute. That baby face and those big doe eyes with your hazel eyes make you look younger and helpless.” John admits, “And I like that for some reason.”

“That’s a sin.” Paul says kicking his legs on the edge of the bed avoiding the large crusty white stain in the center.

“So? Let’s sin then.” John bends down nose to nose with Paul, “You’ll be rebelling against your pa.”

Paul grins and kisses him greedily slinging his arms over John’s shoulders, and John had the boy where he wanted him. Wrapped around his finger.