Queen: Pulling Legs⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your request

Freddie hobbles out of his room gripping the walls and furniture, “Which one of you took my leg?” it five in the morning he shouldn’t have to be asking this question.

Roger looks guilty, “I-I uh,” his voice went small, “broke it.”

Freddie flies into a rage he screams at him and threatens to kick him out of their shared flat, he’s shaking with rage like a Chihuahua in a thunderstorm, Roger’s surprise he’s not foaming at the mouth. His shouting and hollering woke up John and Brian who were slowly piecing the puzzle pieces together on what Roger did to enrage Freddie so badly. Roger starts getting pissed and screams back at him next then the two other housemates know Roger and Freddie are brawling on the floor trying to deck each other’s halls out. Then Brian saw blood and fainted rattling the entire apartment complex it seems.

Soon there was banging on the door, “Kingston police open up!”

John opens the door to see the entire hallway of residents staring at their door as two officers stand there, “We got a call for a domestic dispute.” one says,

John just steps to the side where the blond and ebony haired boy is still brawling. The officers manage to split the boys up and cuff them both. Another officer shows up, “And why did the fighting start?” she ask John,

“Roger broke his leg.”

“Broke his leg?” she repeated,

“Broke his prosthetic leg.” John clarifies.

She takes John's statement down and leaves as Brian starts coming to. 

“What happened?” Brian asks groggy,

“Guess who got arrested on Christmas Eve again?”

“Roger? Did he fight one of mall Santa’s elves again?” Brian asks,

“No battery and assault on Freddie, and Freddie’s arrested for the same thing.” John rubs his face, “Time to get bail money ready.”

And by the next day their bail was paid for and they were sent home with enough warnings to make their heads spin. Roger and Freddie refused to talk to each other, they were still bruised and battered from the night before. John and Brian pooled their leftover Christmas money together and managed to buy Freddie a new prosthetic leg, one of the expensive versions but by then Roger’s room was empty and barren he’s moved out and went to live with Tim saying he doesn’t want to be around Freddie anymore. Which killed whatever romance Roger and Brian had together.

John and Brian go into Freddie’s bedroom and show him the new leg they bought for him. Freddie starts to cry and it clearly wasn’t over the leg they got him. It was just sixth months worth of stress and misery all rushed out in a flood of tears and snot. John huffs and storms over to where Tim and Roger live now. He tosses Roger over his shoulder and takes off sprinting like a linebacker in their high school days. Roger beats on his back kicking and screaming but John brings him back to his old place he locks him and Freddie inside the small bathroom making the boys stand elbow to elbow practically nose to nose, “I hate you.” Freddie hisses but there was no bite to his bark.

Roger squishes his face, “Listen to me and listen to me good, brownie, okay?” Freddie nods his head, “I’m terribly sorry for breaking your leg, I feel like a douche for doing it. I just wanted to see how it worked. Now,” Roger pauses and looks into Freddie’s warm dark brown eyes, “Let’s put this all behind us and I don’t know, uh, get some Olive Garden? Red Lobster? Hooters, maybe? But you don’t like tits… hmm.” Roger ponders letting go of Freddie’s face.

Freddie squeezes his hands, “All is forgiven. Now let’s just drink a few beers and hope Brian accepts you back.”

Roger’s eyes light up at the mention of Brian and he quickly beats on the door to be let of the locked room. John opens it up and Roger barrels past him jumping onto Brian and firmly kissing him.

“What is that about?” John asks perplexed,

Freddie smiles leaning against the side of the door frame, “Young love.”

John squeezes Freddie’s hand and smiles as Roger and Brian scuttle off to Brian’s room, “He’s got his Brian back.” Freddie says,

John kisses him, “And I got my Freddie back.”

Freddie blushes and smiles at him with a lovesick grin on his face he kisses him again  and again. John wraps his arms around Freddie’s neck and lets Freddie attempt to pick him up. Freddie carries John to the couch with a struggle but the two flop on each other and kiss again. They can’t get enough of each other, “Hey Johnny cakes?”

“Yes?”

“How much did my leg cost?” he asks,

“Over a grand.”

Freddie gasps and lugs him to the bedroom, “You’re definitely getting rewarded tonight,”

John laughs and squeals tossing his head back giddy at the thought. He's tossed onto the bed and Freddie pins him down. John smirks, "You really going to act like this?"

"Act like what?" Freddie asks,

John pins him down, "I'm the alpha, bitch." 

Freddie was shocked and it turned him on greatly. John rubs against him and kisses him roughly, Freddie removes his prosthetic leg. Their hands touch all over each other groping and grabbing for dear life. Freddie moans as John enters him and begins to fuck him roughly slamming in and out of him. Freddie moans loudly and it was music to John's ears, he fucks into him harder and harder. Freddie cums first spilling all over himself and John, the brunet cums last panting and kissing all over Freddie. They kiss and clean up, they cuddle in bed kissing and loving on each other.

"I love you." John whispers, 

"I love you too." Freddie whispers kissing his nose

They kiss one last time and snuggle up to each other glad that everyone made up and life would be getting back to normal. Who knew that it would have all started with a prosthetic leg.