Frain: Welcome Home⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your Request

Freddie scrubs at a stubborn pot from last night's dinner. It was a nice hearty stew with buttered bread and steamed vegetables.

Now he's dealing with the aftermath of it since he was exhausted taking care of the kids by himself. And they are active little shits that are hyper and want to kick and scream. It was exhausting basically being a single parent to two young children. Maybe it was time to hire a nanny? 

But Freddie didn't want that he was raised by his ayah until he was ready to be a man and be sent off the boarding school all on his own at the tender age of six. Freddie definitely didn't want that for any of his kids, he wouldn't be like his evil parents. No he's going to be better than them and make his kids the best kids ever.

Freddie shakes his head and puts the pot on the dryer rack and turns off the radio, he sweeps the floor and makes lunch for Junior.  Freddie’s head jerks upwards as he heads a car pulling into the driveway. Freddie dries his hands on his apron and goes onto the old porch. His jaw drops open seeing the 1973 Plymouth Belvedere in their driveway and Brian getting out in a dashingly handsome suit.

“Brian!” Freddie screams, running to him, the screen door slamming behind him.

Brian holds his arms out and Freddie wraps his legs around his waist. Freddie kisses him crying, “W-We thought you died.” Freddie cries.

Brian hugs him tight and kisses him all over, “I was homeless in New York for a year before my memory came back, my love.”

Freddie brings him inside the house bringing him up to date on what he missed in the year he was MIA. They heard a scream and Junior was charging at Brian and wrapping his toddler arms around him or trying to, “Papa!! Papa!”

Brian grins and holds Junior close, “Hey baby boy.”

“You’re home!” Junior cries clinging to him, “Baba, papa’s home!”

“I know baby.” Freddie smiles tears in his eyes.

Freddie goes into the nursery and comes back with Rosie and that’s when Brian breaks down crying hugging his two children close, “They’ve grown so much!”

Freddie pulls his husband tight into a hug, their kids swarming them, “I love you all.” Brian whispers and kisses each other on the head.

Junior shows his papa all the new toys he’s gotten while Brian was gone in New York. Rosie was chewing on her teething rings she’s finally getting teeth, “And Rosie is so big! She’s nearly got a full head of hair!”

Rosie looks up cooing softly not recognizing Brian as her papa anymore for he’s been gone for too long. It takes a while before things goes back to normal and people were fawning over Brian and how brave he was.

Brian was annoyed by it all. He got a head injury and forgot his memory for a year, he was left homeless and hungry in the streets of New York until a large man beat him for asking for some change. It knocked his memory back for sure but he’s bitter about it and just wants to forget it.

Junior absolutely loved to hear Brian’s stories about New York and all that happened down there. Junior even wrote a story on it for his first grade class and got a 100 percent on it.

But Brian doesn’t seem able to run the family business anymore he’s getting bad headaches all the time and has to lay down a lot. Freddie took over the business much to the amusement of the bigwigs and Harold May.

“You’re not a May.” one of those big shot wannabes tells Freddie when he enters the room for the first time with baby Rosie strapped to his chest, “You’re just the servant boy who got pregnant.”

“Shut the fuck up.” Freddie says placing Brian’s papers down he wasn’t good at maths but he will prove himself to these snobby bitches, “I’m filling in for Brian as he’s medically unwell.”

More scoffs and they keep talking over him and bratting every idea Freddie had. Freddie lights a cigarette and smokes it, “These orders come from Brian May himself.”

That got their attention and no one had a problem with it after that and they agreed to everything. Freddie lied he came up with all the plans and ideas but he did get Brian’s approval for it.  Freddie’s shaking when the meetings are done he doesn’t understand how Brian can stand it.

Then Rosie needs feeding and Freddie’s feeding her and clacking away on the keyboard doing some big important papers. It was boring work and Freddie nearly fell asleep if it wasn’t for Rosie biting down on his teat with her one tooth.

Freddie powers off the monitor anf stands up its late now and he's been up since 5AM it's now 11 at night. Freddie makes his way out of the building the elevator ride felt longer than normal Freddie slumps against the wall holding his daughter tight.

There was their personal driver wating outside for them. Freddie got Rosie buckled in and sat in the back, "Thank you, Mr. Deacon." 

John smiles and puts a blanket over him, "You can sleep while I drive, sir." he turns on the heat and Freddie out like a light as soon as the car pulls out the driveway.

Freddie wakes up in bed in a change of pajamas, Brian's messing with his hair and muttering sweet words.

"Brian?" 

"Yes, dove?" Brian asks,

"What happend last night?" Freddie asks rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"You passed out in John's SUV and no one could wake you up." Bruan explains, "So I carried you inside and John carried Rosie inm"

"Oh okay." Freddie cuddles into him, "Where's the kids?" 

"Junior's in school and Rosie's in her baby movement classes right now." Brian tells him kissing him on the head, "I let you sleep in."

Freddie smiles and snuggles into him, "I'm glad you're home."

Brian snuggles him and nuzzles his neck, "I'm glad to be home. I miss this."