Queen: Dentist and Teeth ⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your request

Brian was a dentist. His younger brother, Freddie loathed the dentist; he hated them while Roger on the other hand didn’t seem to mind them whatsoever. Brian had booked both his brothers for a teeth cleaning Freddie was at 10:30AM and Roger was at 11:20AM. It took half of Brian’s team and Roger to hold down the screaming thrashing Freddie who almost fell out of the chair. He bit Roger and Brian a few times, and Brian’s dental assistant John held open Fred’s mouth as Brian cleans Freddie’s mouth and does a routine check up on it. Freddie scratches John on his cheek and bites Brian’s fingers, “Mujhase door raho!” Freddie wails.

“We don’t speak Hindi!” Brian cries trying to get to his teeth,

“Mere daant mat nikaalo!” Freddie screams trying to run but is held down by a burly man the man digs his fingers into Freddie’s waist making Freddie cry out.

Brian had to fight between the other dentist assistant and Freddie. It was getting stressful and tense. He nearly wants to cry. He was tired of getting bit and mauled if anyone gets too close to him with the dental tools. He wished he knew what that matter is with Freddie and dentists, but if he asks Freddie only replies in Hindi and refuses to explain himself. And won’t allow anyone to translate for him.

Freddie’s appointment took longer than normal and they finished up at 11:15AM when they got everything sterilized and cleaned up. It was past Roger’s appointment. Brian still squeezed Roger in and John was about to hold down Roger, and force his mouth open. But Roger lays there eyes closed mouth opened wide he didn’t even flinch when Brian cleans and he follows all instructions Brian tells him, “You need to floss more,”

Roger replies, “Hunggieerssdnrj.”

“Mmhm, you need to floss.” Brian says hands still in Roger’s mouth.

Freddie watches in jealousy as Roger gets a prize out of the prize box and is allowed to sit in the front seat of the car. Freddie refused to see the reasons why he didn’t earn prizes; he just saw his baby brother Roger as a kiss up and Brian was playing favorites.

Brian tries to talk to Freddie but gets ignored and Freddie doesn’t come downstairs for dinner. And he’s ignoring Roger and won’t play with him, Brian has enough. Brian goes upstairs and bangs open the door, Freddie was laying in his bed on his stomach he was crying softly.

“Freddie?” Brian steps in nearly breaking his neck on a baby doll,

“Go away dumbass.”  

“Freddie language.” Brian warns.

“Kutiya gaand.” Freddie replies in Hindi.

Brian pauses and just looks at him, “You know what I meant.”

Freddie giggles and flips him off, “Now,” Brian rubs Freddie’s back, “Tell me why you’re so upset.”

Freddie buried his face into his pillow Brian made him sit up, “Now tell me.” he pauses, “And in English.”

Freddie huffs and cusses him out in Hindi before crying again and throwing a pillow across the room. He tosses things off his nightstand and blubbers something in his native language. Brian holds him close and rocks him humming a lullaby from their childhood. Freddie hiccups and seems to call down as Brian rubs soothing circles on his back, Freddie keeps hiccuping and whimpering.

“Are you ready to talk now?” Brian asks Freddie looks up at him and nods his head, “Alright then speak up.”

Freddie sits up out of Brian’s arms and clears his throat, “Well..” Freddie looks down at the ground, his lip quivering. Freddie felt a few tears run down his cheeks and he speaks,

“You’re favouriting, Roger.” Freddie says arms crossed, “He got to sit up front and everything!”

“Fred, he didn’t fuss or attack anyone while getting a simple teeth check up or cleaning. You went feral on everyone.”

Freddie looks away, his shoulders tremble and he cries, “I don’t want my teeth removed!”

“What?”

Freddie sniffles and rubs his face, “Before mama and papa adopted us, my case worker sent me to a dentist that always wanted my teeth removed.” he touches where he extra teeth are, “They said I wasn’t uncomfortable and never asked for them to be removed. But she always tried to.”

That explains Freddie’s fear of dentists doesn’t matter which dentist he’s afraid of them all, it takes one bad egg to ruin it all for someone. And Brian felt truly bad he decided on something, “How about I take you back next week and we can just try the teeth cleaning and checkup again?”

Freddie sniffles and looks at him, “And,” Brian adds on, “If you do really good you’ll get the tattoo that you want.”

“What?!” Freddie breaks out into a grin, “Really man?”

“Yes.” Brian says smiling.

Freddie hugs him tight and thanks him over and over again. Roger even helps Freddie draw the cat tattoo he wants to get and they show Brian who approves it. Next week happens and Freddie’s getting to the dentist, John holds Freddie’s hand during it and the boy is so much calmer. Just like that it was over and done a lot sooner and Freddie didn’t fight, which surprised Freddie this would usually of taken half an hour or more and it’s already done in a matter of seconds.

Just like Brian promises Freddie got to sit upfront and he took the Parsi Indian to the tattoo shop and get the tattoo that he wanted. Freddie cried a little during it but he desperately wanted it. Once done Freddie is happy with the results and shows it off to everyone.

 Once done Freddie is happy with the results and shows it off to everyone

And everytime Freddie did excellent at going to the dentist he got something he wanted

And everytime Freddie did excellent at going to the dentist he got something he wanted. He got a few more tattoos and even some piercings. Freddie even got the new phone he wanted when he got cavities filled and a root canal, Freddie absolutely loved the dentist now and Roger even got rewarded too, so everyone was happy and there was no fighting now.