Poly!Queen: A Part Of The Pack

Roger screams as he’s pressed into the wall his mugger has a knife pointed right at him, “P-Please don’t hurt me!” Roger cries tears running down his face,

“Give me your wallet!” the mugger demands,

“I-I don’t have a wallet! I-I’m broke!” Roger keeps crying as he speaks.

“Quit fucking lying you fucking faggot!” the mugger raises the knife ready to slice Roger open and gut him like a fish, when there was a low growl like a feral dog.

It was ignored as the mugger swings his arm down ready to stab and Roger covers himself with his arms, there’s a scream and the mugger is being torn apart by…. a dark brown furred wolf? Roger blinks slowly, adrenaline coursing through him still, it looked much too big to be a wolf.

Roger covers his mouth as the thing transforms back into a human he’s got long curly hair and he’s nude fair skin seemingly glowing under the moonlight, he’s bloody from the mugger and he’s still snarling some. His sharp hazel eyes stare into Roger’s fearful dark blue ones, the werewolf lunges at Roger who covers himself and screams not wanting to die. The hazel eyed werewolf sniffs Roger’s neck as the blond shakes and whimpers trembling like a leaf in the fall, “P-Please let me go. I won’t tell anyone your secret.”

The werewolf howls and one brown furred wolf and a black furred wolf come running before switching into humans. Roger keeps his head covered he screams one the tan skin one picks him up and takes off running with him, Roger’s too scared to move he just clings to the tan skin man for dear life as he weeps and begs for his life. Roger’s placed down in front of a bonfire, “O-Oh please don’t eat me. I may be in debt but I don’t wanna be eaten, I’m only nineteen!”

The three nude men just stare at him, “You’re shaking,” the youngest of the three werewolfs states he seems to be the baby of the group, “You’re cold.” another statement.

Roger huddles by the fire it did feel awfully nice on his autumn chilled skin, “I’m Brian.” Roger’s hero speaks,

“Freddie.” the oldest looking one tells Roger, “And that’s John.”

The young brunet waves and smile,

“I’m Roger.” he tells them hugging his knees, “That’s for saving me.”

The werewolfs sat beside Roger, “Brian was looking for a meal and I guess saw you and the mugger.” Freddie tells him

Brian looks away, “It’s not my fault he’s a cutie.”

Roger blushes a red even the tips of his ear burn, “He’s a part of the pack now.” Freddie declares his voice echoing through the woods,

“Pack? Like how wolves have packs?” Roger looks around confused, “If this is a pack where’s the pack of women you guys mate with then and where’s the cubs?”

Freddie laughs, “Sweetheart, we’re gay. We’re all fucking each other.”

Roger looks back to him, “Oh, okay.” he looks at the fire he looked so beautiful in the orangish light, it casted a glow on him, “Can you make me into a werewolf?”

He saw the three men look slack jawed, “What?” Roger asks, “Aren’t they immortal? I kinda wanna live forever.”

The three men huddle around each other and whisper something, John gets shoved forward nearly tripping over a log, “I’m going to transform you.”

Roger squeals as he’s pounced on and flipped onto his stomach he can feel the weight on him grow heavy and he assumes John’s transforming. Roger can hear Freddie’s voice above them, “Remember you’re transforming him not mounting him. Don’t forget your manners.”