Teenage!Queen: Heart ⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your request

Roger slams the door to his grandmother’s door. He was pissed that his father found him, he was beyond pissed that she let him in. Roger gets that Micheal is her son but he’s a sex offender and can’t be within 30 feet of children.

Roger leaves on his bike, he didn’t really know where he was going, he was just going somewhere, and he finally saw where to go. He knocks on his friend’s door shaking from the cold and from being so upset, “Hello?”

Roger wraps his arms around Brian and cries into his chest, “H-He’s back!”

Brian rubs soothing circles on his back, “Your father?”

Roger sniffles and nods putting his face back into Brian’s chest for comfort, “It’s not fair.”

“I know it’s not. Your nana is crazy.”
Brian sits on the couch with Roger in his arms rocking him and soothing him,he nearly thought Roger fell asleep but the boy sits up and rubs at his face, “Can Freddie and John come over for a snuggle party?”

“John has a few job interviews to go to but I think Freddie is free.”

“Alright.” he snuggles into Brian as he calls up Freddie.

Soon Freddie arrives with snack and two six packs of root beer, “I’m here and I’m queer.”
Roger giggles and snuggles into Brian’s some, “I heard our blonde needed some serious cuddles.” Fred says as he puts the root bear in the fridge.

“I do!” Roger gasps dramatically, “I’m dying!”

Freddie squishes Roger between the two of them and Roger blushes lightly smothered between Brian’s boney chest and Freddie’s broad slightly hairy chest puberty was hitting Freddie like a truck.

Freddie and Brian both look like they are roughly 20 not 16, Brian due to his height and how he carries himself, and Freddie is his appearance and his built. Roger looks 15 and poor John looks like he’s 12 not 14, he’s cursed with a baby face.

Roger didn’t let the boys know he was crushing on them both, they didn’t have to know for now he’ll be happily snuggled between them. Roger drools on Freddie as he dozed off, Freddie puts a hand on Roger’s chubby side and holds him. Once Roger reached 13 he packed on some weight but nothing too extreme.

Brian’s phone rings and he picks it up trying not to wake Roger up, “Hello?”

“B-Brian, it’s me, John. I need a ride.” it sounded like he’s been crying.

“What happened?”

“Please, Brimi.” John begs.

Brian hangs up after getting a location, “We got to get John he’s in trouble.”

Freddie wakes up Roger who grumbles a little. They pile into Brian’s mom’s SUV and take off down the suburban neighborhood until they make it into town. They see John standing outside a dentist off, his late father’s suit he’s wearing is far too big for him and is now sliding off, his once neatly combed hair is a tussled mess and he’s dirty. Brian rolls down the window, “Johnny what happened?”

“The man yelled at me and called me a thief.”

Freddie tries to see inside the building, “Why did he?”

“He called me Jim and started attacking me. He tore up my application.”

Freddie gets out of the vehicle and storms inside the building fuming, his yelling could be heard from the outside. He comes back out with some taped together papers, “Here’s your application.”

John cries and hugs Freddie tightly thanking him a few minutes later mana steps out yelling into the phone he got fired. Freddie gets John into the SUV and they drive to where John lives with his mum and sister, Freddie gets out with John saying he needs to clean up John and he’ll be joining them later on, Brian wishes them the best and heads back to his home. Roger was fiddling with his hands oddly quiet, “You okay, short cake?”

“Yeah..” Roger whispers softly,

“What’s wrong you never shut your mouth.”

Roger sniffles, “I saw my dad inside the dentist place. And I think he saw me.”

Brian comforts him, “I won’t let him get you. Do you understand?”

Roger nods and gets out of the car, Brian gets him inside the house and gets blankets and pillows, “Pillow fort time!”
Roger smiles softly and helps him make it not realizing Brian was locking doors and windows, “And we’re done!” Brian hugs him tight and kisses his head.

Roger blushes softly and looks up at him a hopeful look in his eyes, Brian faces away and turns on the fairy lights. An idea pops into Roger’s head he leads Brian put to the balcony which made Brian look confused, “I wanted to watch the sunset with you.” Roger says squeezing his hand, “Like we’re kids again.”

A blush dusts Brian’s pale face it made him look beautiful and Roger wanted to kiss him so badly, the reddish sunset casts Brian in a golden halo of light, Roger lunges and kisses him knocking him against the railing. Roger’s pushed back, “The hell, Roger!?”

“I-I love you.” Roger’s face burns in embarrassment, “I want you to be my boyfriend.”

Brian looks panicked, “Me gay? Hah?” he spits out panic spreading all over his face, “I love women. Big ol’ titties in my face, big bouncy fat, I love them so much. I’m a lady’s man, hah!” he leans against the railing looking like he’s about to jump.

Roger tries to hide the hurt on his face, “O-Oh okay.” he backs up and Brian seems to relax.

Roger heads inside still filled with humiliation he ducks under the pillow fort having to crawl once he reaches a narrow tunnel he hugs his chubby legs and cries silently to himself. He didn’t hear Brian come for what seemed like an hour the curly haired boy was on the phone when he came in and Roger heard everything,

“He told me that he loved me..” there was a moment of silence, “I know you like him Freddie, that’s why I told him I was into chicks.”

A loud laugh leaves the phone and echoes  throughout, “I know, I know. It killed me seeing the hurt look on his face, my heart broke into millions of bits, but you have liked him since we were kids, you called him “pretty blond” like it was a pet name, You deserve him, I want to make you happy.”

Roger cries again for a whole different reason now and he nearly jumps out of skin when Brian finds him and pulls him out of the fort only to see Freddie standing there awkwardly, “I love you.” Freddie admits an orangish blush peppers onto his face and ears.

“Fred,” Roger says softly cupping Fred’s face as the older one leans in.

Roger kisses him but all he thinks about is Brian.