Maylor: Wedding Bells⭐

TamaraCaroline99 Here's Your request

Roger fixes Jesse’s tie and he smoothes down his wedding dress, “How do I look?” Roger asks his mum who was snapping pictures rapidly. 

"Amazing." Winifred tells him grinning, "Handsome as a peach." 

Jesse tugs on his grandmother's skirt, "Mama is penguin." 

Winifred and Roger look confused, Jesse pats Roger's tummy. And then Roger realizes he's been gaining weight during the full years of planning and eight months of getting it all ready and worked and that horrid stomach bug that seems to only infect Roger.

"Im fat?'' Roger looks to his mother, "Are you sure this dress fits me nice?" 

"It looks wonderful on you. That's the same dress I worn to my own wedding 35-years-ago." 

Roger presses on his stomach, "You were pregnant with me when you got married. Are you saying I look pregnant?"

"I thought you were sweetheart." Winifred said, pinching his cheek.

Roger swats at her hand, "No, no. I would know. I've been pregnant before this," he gestures to his stomach, "Is just stress weight. Nothing like when I was pregnant with Jesse. I was always in the bathroom and I was in bad pain. I just have a bug." 

Winifred lets the subject go after that and she walks her son down the aisle as Jesse tosses flowers around. Roger didn't want to tell anyone about the horrid stomach pains he was feeling that would really ruin the wedding and that's not what he wanted.

Their vows go off without a hitch the pain died down tremendously. During their first dance as husband and husband, Roger races into the bathroom. It felt like he had to shit and the pain was very bad, it felt like he had kidney stones or something cutting into him. When he reaches down there he feels something warm he jerks his hand back and sees blood, “Brian! Brian!” Roger yells, panicked and scared. 

Brian excuses himself from his friends and darts in there he was expecting to see blood and ruined wedding gown, “C-Check me, please.” Roger whimpers.

Brian looks down and nearly screams and faints, “T-There’s a head!!”

“What?” Roger screams making his mother come in,

“Winifred please dial 999.” Brian tells her, he gets down on his knees to help Roger.

Chaos soon ensues and Brian is delivering their baby in a bathroom panicking talking to a 999 operator who’s giving him step by step instructions on what to do until paramedics arrive. He wraps the baby up in someone’s coat the baby looked to be in distress, thankfully paramedics arrive and they are rushed to hospital. After a few complicated issues mother and baby are healthy. Brian kisses Roger’s head, “What do we have angel?”

Roger looks exhausted, he peeks into their diaper, “A son.”

Brian looks down petting the baby’s dark hair, “He needs a name.”

“I like the name James but I already have a son named Jesse.”

Brian nods, “Yeah Jesse and James not a good mix… Ooh! What about Elijah James May?”

Roger brushes the baby’s dark curly hair, “Hey Elijah James.” 

Their baby boy grunts at them and squirms, “He likes it.” Brian says tickling his chin making the baby fuss, “Where’s Jesse?”

“Mum took him in.” Roger yawns letting the baby nurse, “Can you let mum and Jesse in?”

Brian waddles down to the waiting room and tells Winifred to bring Jesse with her. They go and see Roger who now was holding the sleeping Elijah in his arms, “Jesse met your baby brother, Elijah.”

Jesse looks disappointed, “You said we’re getting a puppy!”

“We still are but your baby brother was a surprise.” Roger tells him.

Winifred shakes her, “I still don’t know how you didn’t know you were pregnant for eight months!”

Roger looks down at the small nearly full term baby in his arms, “Elijah looks small and tiny, I’m guessing that’s why I didn’t show much but I Love my boys no matter what. Please don’t upset me, mum.”

Winifred drops the subject and tends to Jesse, Brian sits by Roger’s bed, “I gave John our house key. He and Freddie are setting up a nursery in my office for our baby.”

“Where did they get the stuff for that?” Roger asks trying to sit up,”John didn’t steak again did he? Because we talked about this with him and-“

Brian shushes him laughing a little, “No, no, Meddie. They used some of Jesse’s old baby things and what Freddie had left from his unused nursery.”

“What? But Freddie said he’ll never part with any of that stuff!”

“I think he’s healing, Roger. This is doing him some good, he’s also thrown in some preemie newborn clothing he never got to use on his baby and baby shoes that never got worn.”

“Tell Freddie I said thank you.” Roger informs Brian as he puts Elijah in his cot.

After spending two days in hospital they were allowed to go home. They were greeted by their family and friends all excited for the new baby. Roger made sure Jesse got an equal amount of love he didn’t want him to feel left out. Roger walks over to Freddie once the little party has calmed down, “You want to hold him?” Roger asks,

“Can I?”

Roger eases the sleeping Elijah into his godfather’s arms, Roger saw a look come across on Freddie’s face and he told Freddie he’s going upstairs to rest and Freddie happily agrees to watch little Elijah. Roger knows Freddie wouldn’t try to steal Elijah; he was a good man just with a broken heart, Roger lets himself sleep. Once he awoke it was dark and the house was quiet, he peeks into Jesse’s room and he’s fast asleep in bed cuddling his giraffe plushie, Roger can hear Brian singing in the shower, so Roger goes to check on Elijah.  

Hung on the door was little wooden letters spelling out Elijah James, Roger smiles softly and opens the door gingerly. Freddie’s asleep in the rocking chair and a story book is left open on his lap, he’s quietly snoring away, little Elijah is sound asleep in his crib. The only light on, is the dimmed lamp above Freddie’s head which Roger turns off. He tosses a spare blanket over Freddie and goes downstairs to the kitchen for some food. He sees his mother asleep on the couch. She too also has a story book, but it was laying open on the floor, it was “Where The Wild Things Are” one of Jesse’s favorites. He puts it on the coffee table and heads into the kitchen, Roger sees the fridge and freezer are full of meals ready to heat up and cook, Roger felt himself tear up he felt so grateful for his family and friends, he didn’t know what he'd do without them. He just knew in the morning he’d be writing a lot of thank you cards.