Deacury: Big Baby⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your Request

John coos to Freddie seeing as his little one had an accident and needed changing. John lays Freddie on the changing table and unbuttons his onesie buttons and unfastens the wet diaper, “Hold still sweetheart.”

Freddie fusses and whines chewing on his teether as John wipes his privates and powders him. John’s fast movements tickle Freddie and he doesn’t like it.

Freddie kicks and squirms when his daddy buttons his onesie up, “Shh sweetheart.” John whispers, “It’s okay. You’re daddy has you. I know you’re in little space right now.”

Freddie whines and kicks, “Daddy!” his teether fell off the changing table bouncing off the floor and landing underneath the crib.

“Shh sweetheart.” John gives him a different teether, his pink and yellow one. That calms Freddie down and gnaws on it.

John carries him into the playroom. Freddie squirms and whines John sets him down on the plush carpet letting Freddie crawl around and play with his toys. He goes to his dollhouse and plays with his Polly Pocket dolls and Barbie ones too.

John plays with him for a bit before going into the kitchen and getting finger foods for Freddie to snack on in case he gets hungry. John plays with Freddie some more until he goes to find the remote.

John pats his padded bum and sits down watching tv as Freddie plays. It was a cartoon for Adults, Freddie wasn’t paying attention too busy chewing on Barbie’s leg.

The lad shoots over across the floor like a worm. Freddie climbs over John whining, 

“Daddy.” Freddie touches his belly and rubs it pouting.

“You hungry baby boy?” John asks sitting Freddie up. The Parsi Indian nods and rubs at his mouth cooing softly. John leaves and comes back with a bottle filled with coconut milk since Freddie can’t have cow’s milk.

Freddie climbs on John’s lap and lets himself be cradled and fed like a newborn, it makes Fred feel special. John praises him cooing over him and calling him a good boy.

John puts Freddie over his shoulder and burps him, Freddie lets out a loud burp looking proud of himself and a little drool escapes his lips. John wipes his mouth then  kisses him on the lips gingerly,

 “You’re always going to be my baby boy right?” John asks softly, putting their foreheads together and sighing happily.

Freddie nods and nuzzles their noses together cooing cutely, “Da.” 

John giggles and bounces his baby making Freddie burp again this time in John’s face. John grabs his paci and puts in his mouth ruffling his dark curly hair, “Can you be good for me while I make a call, sweetheart?”

Freddie nurses on his paci and nods his head. He watches John leave the room before he plays a few more times with his baby dolls and blocks before growing bored. He toddles out the room chewing on his teether. Fred makes it into kitchen . He was hungie! He wanted a cookie or cookies!

Freddie climbs up on the stool standing on his tippy toes to reach the jar of homemade cookies. He licks his lips fingertips grazing against the cool glass jar, 

“A-Almost.” Freddie mutters his teether falling onto the floor.

Freddie grabs the jar with both hands and nearly falls off the stool, “Woah!”

He sits on the floor scarfing cookies down his mouth barely chewing. Two at a time crammed into his mouth he nearly chokes but it tastes so good, so delicious he couldn’t wait after dinner for these.

“Fredrick Bulsara-Deacon.” it was his daddy

Freddie gasps and looks up choking on some of the cookie bits. His daddy is standing in the doorway hands on his hips. He looked so mad, “What did I tell you?”

“N-No cookies before dinner.” Freddie’s voice was soft, “Or I won’t eat dinner.”

“And what are you doing?” John asks sarcastically, 

“Taste tasting.” Freddie coos playing innocent.

John shakes his head, “Come here for your punishment. Please.”

Freddie whimpers and pouts, “Daddy!”

“Fredrick.” John’s voice was so stern.

“No! No!” Freddie takes off running down the hall nearly tripping over scattered toys he left behind during playtime last night. He cries softly scared of his daddy now.

John catches him and undoes his onesie and pulls Fred’s diaper down. John spanks his bare ass hard until it’s red and stinging. Freddie’s sobbing calling John the worst daddy in the whole wide world, “And you’re not allowed any desserts for two whole weeks.”

Freddie cries hiding his face in his baggy sweatshirt. John begins to crumble he felt so bad for punishing Freddie but his baby boy had to learn. The tears keep coming and Freddie’s hiccuping and whimpering.

John breaks and pulls Freddie into a hug, “You wanted a bubble bath baby?”

Freddie pouts teary eyed still, “You join me, daddy?”

John nods and helps Freddie into the bathroom they both get undressed, Freddie gets help from John. They get into the warm lavender bubble bath. The warm water loosens up Freddie. He lets out a happy sigh and cuddles up to his daddy, Fred coos softly and nuzzles John,

 “You’re being such a good boy right now.” John hums washing Freddie’s back, 

“I'm a good boy!” Freddie cheers.

John steals a kiss from him, “Maybe you’ll earn your dessert privileges back early.”

Freddie perks up and kisses his daddy on the lips. John kisses him back, wrapping an arm around Fred’s waist. They make out for a few moments before pulling away and Freddie cuddles him. They get out of the bath once the water turns cold, John dresses Freddie in his footie cat theme pajamas and John just slips on an old shirt and sweatpants. The two lay in the bed a heated blanket on the two as they cuddle, Freddie yawns and closes his eyes listening to John’s heartbeat.

Freddie falls asleep in his daddy’s arms nursing on his paci. John holds Freddie close, running his fingers through Fred’s curly lovely hair. John dozes off leaving the tv on but Freddie was in his arms that’s all that mattered.