Season 1: Treat You Better

"Welcome to Konoha High School."

The sign Naruto saw when he entered the school. He was brand new and did not follow the rules. He was not wearing a uniform and forgot about his backpack.

"Finally high school, dattebayo!" Naruto said to himself and entered the school. The new school year was beginning, and Naruto had just finished elementary school. He was fifteen and didn't know anyone at this school. It was a whole new world to him. Suddenly he bumped into someone.

"Ah, my head-ttebayo."

"I-I’m sorry!" said the unknown girl, bowing her head. Naruto noticed the glasses lying on the ground.

"That's yours?" He showed it to her.

"I-I'm sorry, but I see everything blurred." She was looking for something on the ground.

"Here!" Naruto put the glasses on her eyes.

"I-It’s much better." She blushed when she saw him.

"Are you sure you're okay? You have red cheeks."

"T-thank you, but I have to go now!" She ran away.

"I didn't even ask her name," thought Naruto.

"… 9th grade, great!" thought Naruto. But older students laughed at him.

"What is so funny?!"

"Nothing, Freshman!" Then they went to class.

"Idiots," said someone behind Naruto.

"And who are you?"

"Uchiha Sasuke, nice to meet you."

"Same, Uzumaki Naruto."

"Are you here for the first time today?"

"Yeah."

"Me too, my brother is in 12th grade, he goes to the same school."

"Cool. I would also like to have a brother."

"Are we going?"

"Oh, right." They went to class together. Naruto saw the mysterious girl again. But then his eyes focused on someone else. On a girl with pink hair.

"Who is she?"

"This one? Haruno Sakura, I don't know a more annoying girl than her. Do you know how many love letters she's sent me?"

"You know her?"

"Unfortunately, we went to the elementary school together."

"I see." They sat down. Naruto wanted to sit next to Sakura, but she kicked him out because she was holding the place for Sasuke. Sasuke was forced to sit with her, he didn't want to sit next to Ino, who is even worse. Only one vacancy and it was next to the unknown girl.

"Excuse me, can I sit here?" asked Naruto.

"O-of course!" She blushed and didn’t know what to say.

"This will be long…" thought Naruto and looked at Sakura.

"Hyuuga Hinata."

"Huh?" Naruto turned to her again.

"My name is Hyuuga Hinata…" she said nervously.

"That's a nice name, I'm Uzumaki Naruto-ttebayo!" He wanted to shake her hand, but suddenly their class teacher came there.

"All right, are we all here?" asked Kakashi.

"You're late!" said Sakura.

"Looks like you're all here. I'm Hatake Kakashi, your class teacher." Kakashi asked them their names and explained the rules.

"… You can only go to school in uniform."

"Damn, I forgot!" thought Naruto.

"Uzumaki Naruto, where is your school uniform?"

"At home, sir." The whole class laughed. Hinata giggled a little.

"I hope you're counting on your uniform not coming to meet you. Have it tomorrow!" said Kakashi.

"Yes, sir."

"You have biology for the next lesson, so don't get lost, here's a schedule with a list of classrooms."

"Someone definitely needs it…" said provocatively Kiba. Naruto ignored him. Anko taught them biology. She had experience with potions and body anatomy. But Naruto got lost even with the list.

"Naruto!" Sasuke found him.

"Sasuke?"

"What are you doing? The teacher sent me to find you."

"I… got lost." Sasuke face-palmed. "You are such an idiot."

"Yeah…" Sasuke led him to class.

"Uzumaki Naruto, you are late!" said Anko. She took the scalpel and approached Naruto's neck.

"Let it not happen again!" she said seriously.

"I-it won't happen again-ttebayo…"

"She's scary," thought Naruto.

"Hmm, sit down!" The vacancy was again next to Hinata. Naruto found it strange.

"Well, can I sit next to you again?" She nodded. She was silent all the time. Naruto looked at her and she blushed.

"She's really weird. She wears glasses, has dark blue hair in a ponytail and wears a loose sweater. But what caught my eye the most were here eyes. They are completely white. Such an unusual color," thought Naruto. But she noticed that he was watching her and turned her back on him.

"Did she notice?" But then he saw Sakura still hugging Sasuke. He didn't like the sight of them. Sasuke didn't enjoy it either. He kept trying to free himself from Sakura.