Chapter 11: News

Naruto’s POV

Before I came to school, I saw Hinata. She was nervous, but more than usual.

"Oi Hinata!" When she saw me, she hurried to school.

"Huh?" I noticed that she was acting weirder than usual. I decided to watch her during school. I knew that if I asked her directly, she wouldn't tell me anything-ttebayo.

"… I don’t want to hurt you…" Yep. She would definitely not tell me anything. When I thought it was going to be a relaxing day, I met Profesor Orochimaru in the hallway.

"Ara, ara, our little troublemaker."

"Noo!!" I ran away from him before there were any problems with him. It's enough that Kakashi-sensei scolded me in the morning. Who would have guessed that I couldn't climb the locker room? Plus, Iruka-sensei saw it, I'm not looking forward to his class…

At least Asuma-sensei is fine. He smokes all the time and ignores us. He gives us an independent job and then plays chess or shogi with Shikamaru, with whom he is well acquainted. I haven't heard of Anko-sensei in a long time. I think she changed schools because of Professor Orochimaru. I'm not surprised at all-ttebayo.

Tsunade no Baachan is suffocating me, too. How many times has she beaten me for drawing graffiti on school grounds? She's rough enough to be old. I watched Hinata all day, but I didn't come up with anything. After school, I decided to go to the girls' restroom. I always find her there.

"… I have to stand this. Neji-nii-san is right, I could kill him… Plus, I'm leaving abroad in a few weeks, and I may never see him again…" said Hinata, leaning on her knees.

"What? Neji? And wait… She’s leaving? What the hell is going on?!" Hinata noticed she isn’t alone. She felt a strange body temperature. She trained it with Neji.

"Who’s there?"

"Shit!" I thought. She can’t find out! Fortunately, there was a window next to me, so I jumped out of it. When Hinata arrived, no one was there.

"That’s strange, I’m sure I felt someone here!" She looked out the window, but saw no one.

"I guess I'm not that good at it yet…"

"That was close-ttebayo!" I thought, hiding in the bush. Then I decided to visit Sasuke. Today, for the first time in a year, I had no detention-ttebayo. But when I wanted to confront him, Sasuke left with Itachi. They were going in a completely different direction than normal, so Sasuke probably went to Itachi.

"Damn, this is important-ttebayo!" Eventually, I had no choice but to return home.

"You are home unusually early, what happened? Don't you have a detention, hahah?"

"Don’t make fun of me, Pervy Sage!"

"Hahah, sorry, sorry."

"By the way, Pervy Sage, I wanted to ask you something."

"Yeah? What?"

"Tell me about Hyuuga family. You said the first time I shouldn't talk to Hinata, why?"

"I guess it’s time to tell you the truth…"

Hinata’s POV

It’s so frustrating. The feeling of bloodshed. No! I can’t think about it this way! But how then…? Recently, my father told me a rather surprising thing.

"Hinata, in few weeks we will leave this country for a while. It’s a mission, so you have to be prepared. Tell Neji to train you…" Leave… Why? Why do we have to go abroad? My father doesn't tell me anything. He's hiding something from me… I probably won't find out anyway. I don't even know if I'll be back, but I still have to be ready… I went to Neji's room. He was just studying.

"Hmm? What is it, Hinata-sama?"

"My father wants you to train with me if it’s all right with you."

"I don’t see why not. But you have to wait. I have to concentrate now."

"O-of course." Neji-nii-san doesn‘t tell me anything either. This house is full of secrets I don’t know about… uhh… I don't feel at home here at all and it probably doesn't even matter… There are more important things I have to take care of!