Chapter 6: Shopping

"… What did you want to tell me?" asked Naruto.

"I… I have friends."

"Really? That’s great! Who?"

"Sakura-san and Ino-san took me among themselves…"

"Sakura-chan?!"

"I-is something wrong?"

"Not at all, but could you praise me for Sakura? I like her and I would like to ask her out one day…"

"Oh, o-of course…"

"Thank you, you are the best!“ said Naruto and went to talk with Sasuke. Hinata was sad about it… But she understood his feelings. Why should he choose her instead of the prettiest and most popular girl in the class?

"So you are really friends with Sakura and Ino, huh?" said TenTen who overheard their conversation.

"Is something wrong with that?"

"No, just be careful. I was their friend too before they kicked me out of their club. I still don’t know why they did it."

"I-I’m sorry about that."

"Don’t be, just be careful."

"… Hinata!" Sakura and Ino already waited on her.

"Sakura-san, Ino-san!"

"Please stop those formalities, we're friends," said Ino and smiled at her. Sakura nodded.

"All right, Ino-chan."

"Better. Let's go shopping, especially you, Hinata!"

"M-me?"

"I mean, you want to enjoy the class. Maybe the bullying would end if you showed up in a better light," said Sakura.

"They knew about it…" thought Hinata.

"Tell me, Hinata, why are you talking to Naruto?" asked Ino.

"Well, we are friends."

"Uff, I'm glad there's nothing more to it," said Sakura.

"Why? Do you like him?" asked Hinata.

"Oh God, no."

"He's really nice and funny, you'd love him…"

"Are you kidding? He is nothing against Sasuke-kun. He is the man of my dreams…" Sakura said dreamily.

"Mine too, but if Sai-kun was left with me, I wouldn't mind. He is so divine!" said Ino.

"Yeah, Sai's fine," said Sakura.

"Yeah, Hinata, you should stop talking to Naruto."

"W-what? Why?"

"He's not good for you. You're the smart one and he's just an idiot. He will ruin your average and reputation." Hinata no longer liked that.

"My reputation has been ruined a long time ago and yet he was the only one willing to talk to me. Nothing will change about that!" said seriously Hinata.

"My bad, I… didn’t know that. I’m sorry, Hinata."

"That's all right, but don't talk about him like that, Sakura-chan, you know, he really likes you…" Hinata said dejectedly.

"M-me?!" Sakura had something to do to keep herself from bursting out laughing.

"This is news to me, Sakura, so I can keep Sasuke-kun?" asked Ino.

"Are you crazy?! Sasuke-kun... is mine…"

"I understand you like Sasuke-kun, but could you go on one date with him at least? I would do everything…"

"Wow, Hinata, you must really like him!"

"T-that’s not like that! I just respect him very much, he is important to me…"

"Well, when you insist, but you will change completely for it!" said Sakura.

"A-all right…" First they went to the mall. They wanted to change the whole of Hinata… She didn't like it, but Hinata agreed. After all, she does it for Naruto, to whom she owes so much.

"We have to go here first, not here! Here are the best pieces!" Sakura said enthusiastically.

"A-are you sure about that? I don't even have that much money…" Sakura smirked at her.

"I pay, it's for our association."

"You're right, I'll contribute too!" said Ino.

"You really don't have to…" They looked at her devilishly.

"BUT WE WANT!"

"A-all right, please don’t kill me…"

"HEHEHE!" First, they took Hinata on sale. The prices are cheaper and this is where you can sometimes find the best clothes.

"Red dress? No. Blue blouse? No."

"Sakura, Sakura, look!"

"Ino?" Ino showed her a black leather jacket. Exactly Hinata‘s size.

"Perfect!" Hinata looked at them in horror. Do they want to make her a biker or what?

"Don't worry, Hinata, this will suit you very well and Naruto won't be able to take his eyes off you!" She winked and Hinata blushed.

"I-if you are sure…"

"Of course! Ino, here is my credit card, pay it!" So Ino paid for it.

"The front was terrible…" said annoyed Ino.

"Okay, we wear uniforms, but you still only wear socks, Hinata. You need real sexy stockings!"

"S-s-sexy?!"

"Your legs are really beautiful, it would be a shame not to highlight them in something…" Sakura said and was thinking.

"I can give her mine, I have some extras and they are really beautiful. Black and long," said Ino.

"That’s brilliant, Ino!"

"What did I get myself into…?" thought Hinata.