Chapter 1: Not a happy ending

Meanwhile with Jiraiya

"Thank you for your good work. Thanks to you, I was able to get rid of their mafia for a while," said Fugaku.

"It won't be long before Neji takes over," said Jiraiya.

"That little brat doesn't bother me in any way. The main problem was Hiashi. But thank you anyway."

"On the contrary, I thank you!"

"Nanda?!"

"Thanks to you, I was able to obtain all the necessary evidence for the FBI! You are arrested for third-degree murder. The murder of a father of two children and a guardian of his nephew!" said seriously Jiraiya.

"You can not be serious! I should have known you were still working for them!"

"It's not like that, I just owe them something for my departure. Take him!" An intervention unit began to run into their hiding place. They were members of the FBI.

"Hands up and kneel down!!" they yelled, poiting their guns at Fugaku.

"You traitor! And what about the others?! I'm not the only one guilty!"

"I don't have much for the organization that works with you. Not enough to detain them. They are quite good in their field. And as for your sons, they are innocent. I don't know of any of them that they would ever kill someone. And your companion Shisui works with Itachi. He also never killed anyone."

"Are you telling me that Itachi was just playing it?"

"He never liked murder. He always gave them an injection to make them look dead."

"Uhh, I knew he's too kind! But how did you know?!"

"I have my resources."

"I see."

"Arrest him!" They put their hands behind his back and handcuffed him. Fugaku knew there was no point in defending himself. He would just end up killed.

"Please tell my sons and wife what happened. I don't want them to be scared."

"I can do that for you." They dragged Fugaku into their van.

"I hope I have more time for Naruto now. In addition, he is released from the hospital tomorrow! I'm already looking forward to sneaking on beautiful women in the hot springs together again! I also wanted to write a sequel to Icha-Icha Paradise! Naruto's class teacher will be thrilled! A month ago, we went together to see the filming of the first part! I must say I'm a genius!" Jiraiya was smiling. He was glad it was over.

!!!Spoiler!!!

I just read spoilers for the Boruto manga... Well, for me, Naruto is not Naruto without Kurama. I wish it turned out like Aquarius, who sacrificed herself for Lucy and didn't die... I will miss you, Kurama...😥😥😭😭😭