Chapter 3: Revenge?

Itachi’s POV

"Itachi, someone came to visit you!" I was just reading a book and learning how to be a great leader. I don't want to make the same mistake as my father.

"Invite him, Izumi!"

"Yo Itachi!" said Jiraiya-san.

"Since when have you known my address?"

"I don't think I need to explain it to you. I just have my resources and I'm good at getting information. I'm here to tell you something…"

"Go on."

"I arrested Fugaku." I was shocked. Even though I knew it would end like this one day. Father wasn't careful enough.

"Why?" He didn't have to say why. I just wanted to hear it from him.

"I know you know it. The fact that I arrested him must mean that I betrayed you."

"It is perhaps wrong that he murdered a long-sought criminal who had already killed several people?" I said.

"Murder is murder. No exceptions, but I know you're just testing me, what are you thinking really about?"

"I just want to know if Sasuke is also to blame. All I care about is that."

"No. You and Shisui are clean, too, but that doesn't mean you didn't do anything wrong. Even without murder, you have done more harm than good."

"I had to wait…"

"Wait?"

"I had to wait for my father to resign and I would be able to change everything. But I had to gain his trust to hand over the mafia to me one day."

"I see, so that was your plan…"

"But I advise you to watch out for Obito. You won't find anything on him, I guarantee you that. I don't even know what companion is he talking about yet. But I know he's working with someone rotten. In addition, he has plans with Naruto."

"Naruto?!"

"I don’t know. But I'll help you figure it out. He seems to be following Sasuke too, which I don't like. I'm just in the eye in their group, but I'll try to find out as much as possible." I said. I don't even like their organization. But I need to get as much information as possible about them.

"Thank you for your honesty."

"I have nothing to hide. In addition, I want to avoid danger. We will have twins soon, we even have a date, so I don't want to risk anything now."

"Twins?! That is great! I could teach them something!"

"I don’t know about that…" Over my dead body! I have an idea of ​​what he would teach them.

"When do you have a date?"

"17th June. Hopefully everything will go well."

"If you want, I'll go with you. It's possible that a lot of people will go after you now that you're a leader. Or after your children."

"I would be grateful to you. I don't think everyone will like the change I want to make with Shisui."

"What are your plans?"

"Work for FBI in the shadows. We will not be the official police, but we will do what is right. Helping people out of their sin."

"Nicely put. Well, I have to go, Naruto is still home. I hope you feel no resentment against me for the deception and for Fugaku."

"Don’t worry, that is the past. I will not try to free my father. He must serve his sentence to learn. All I care about now is my family. I don't want to put them in danger."

"You are very wise. I wish Naruto was like that too…"

"Hahah, I think Naruto-kun is Naruto-kun, that's what he is. I sincerely admire his character. Sasuke doesn't just care about learning anymore. Thanks to him, Sasuke has a life, for which I am grateful." I smiled. It’s true.

"Izumi, come here." I invited Izumi to me.

"Isn't that private?"

"Not anymore, this is Jiraiya-san. My old friend." Jiraiya-san was a little surprised by my answer. But I always admired him as much as Minato-san. They were the true heroes to me.

"Nice to meet you, Jiraiya-san!" Izumi was thrilled. I love that about her.

"Ooh, your belly is so big! I wouldn't believe there could be two new lives!"

"Itachi told you. That means he can trust you. He hasn't told anyone else yet. Just his family and you…"

"It pleases me."

"Jiraiya-san, shouldn’t you go to Naruto-kun?"

"Ahh, you are right! I would have forgotten about that brat!" I laughed. The two have an amazing relationship. After Jiraiya-san left, I had to visit Sasuke. He should know. I picked him up after school as usual.

"Nii-san, you are unusually quiet today, something happened?"

"All right, Sasuke, I’ll tell you, but promise me you won’t be mad…"

"As you wish."

"No, promise it."

"I promise…"

"Father was arrested…"

"W-what?! Why?! When?!"

"Just today. You promised you won’t be mad."

"How can you be so calm?! Let’s get him out of there!!"

"Sasuke, we'd just make it worse for him. An attempt to escape would prolong his stay in prison."

"That’s right, but we have to do something!"

"Yeah, we’ll change the Mafia for the better. We will support the FBI from the shadows. That’s it."

"W-what? Itachi, did you lose your mind?! You would ruin our reputation! All Mafia!"

"Sasuke, don’t forget that I am the leader. You have to respect my decisions as my right hand."

"I know that, but-!"

"But you won’t change it. Shisui is on my side. It was actually his idea and I liked it. So? Will you help us?"

"Dad wouldn’t like it…"

"He has nothing to do with it anymore. I am the leader now."

"Tss, I guess have no choice, I’ll help you."

"Thanks, I’m really grateful for that, Sasuke."

"So who betrayed dad?"

"Did you get it?"

"Dad isn’t stupid. Someone is a traitor."

"It was Jiraiya-san."

"Jiraiya?!"

"He worked for FBI after all. We should expect that."

"That’s probably true…" Sasuke clenched his fists. I hope he doesn't do something stupid. Obito could take advantage of that…