Chapter 9: Drunk Naruto

With boys

"Pervy Sage didn't bother to come home at all, so I could sneak into the party." When he saw the abandoned house where the party was, he knew it would be great.

"I can't believe I was thinking about learning instead of being here!" When he entered, Shikamaru greeted him.

"Naruto, I’m glad you came."

"Yeah, me too-ttebayo!"

"It’s you, Naruto," said cold voice behind his back.

"Sasuke, I knew you’d be here!"

"I have nothing better to do anyway…" said Sasuke drinking weak alcohol. Just cola with rum.

"You know, Sasuke, I wanted to ask you something."

"What?"

"You and Sakura-chan, what happened between you two?"

"Huh? What a stupid question. We were just doing that annoying project together. She impressed me, nothing more."

"Ah, all right."

"What about you and Hinata?"

"Hinata? We are just friends, you know I like Sakura-chan!"

"I see…"

"Heh?! My favourite song!" Naruto went to dance. He already had a bottle of wine in him and he couldn't handle alcohol very well. He started jumping somersaults across the tables and even reached the roof. His face was red.

"That idiot, how much did he drink?" thought Sasuke and went to get Naruto out of there. But by the time he got there, Naruto was jumping down.

"Wait, Naruto!"

"L-look, Sasuke, I can fly, dattebayo-!"Naruto jumped from the fourth floor. He strained his leg when he landed. He is lucky that he got used to such heights and that he could do parkour. Otherwise it would be broken. Sasuke called an ambulance. The hospital gave him an orthosis for that leg. It wasn't that serious and he didn't need plaster. He still had to stay home one day. Unfortunately, they found out that they both had alcohol in them and wanted to call their parents.

"If you were an adult, you would end up in a police office. Now tell me your parents' phone."

"Heeeh!" *Hiccup* Naruto was still drunk.

"Then you."

"He… doesn’t have parents."

"All right, who takes care of him?"

"His godfather, Jiraiya is his first name."

"Can you give me his telephone number?"

"Of course, here it is."

"Thanks."

"… Your dance moves are charming, Asame!"

"Oh, Jiraiya-san, you big flirt!" *ring* *ring*

"I’m sorry, I have to take this." Jiraiya went to the men's room.

"Jiraiya the Gallant on the phone, who is calling?"

"Dr.Lee, could you please come for Naruto? He's drunk."

"Naruto is drunk?! Where is he?"

"In the hospital. I’ll tell you the address…"

"… Room number 5…" Jiraiya knocked on the door.

"Yeehhh, Pervy Sage!!!" Jiraiya face-palmed.

"He has 2 per mille of alcohol, enough to be a child."

"That's a shame, I'm sorry about him."

"Sir, where were you when Naruto left for the party?"

"I was at work."

"Yeah, in the bar," thought Sasuke.

"All right, Naruto has a strained leg, nothing serious, but leave him at home tomorrow."

"Of course." Then he dragged Naruto home.

"Now you, Sasuke-kun."

"Call my brother, Uchiha Itachi."

"His phone number?"

"It’s 1 215 459 1240"

"All right, Itachi will be here soon…"

At home

Jiraiya slammed the door.

"What did you think, Naruto?!" Naruto was quiet. He was more sober now.

"You're fifteen, you could be poisoned with alcohol! Something could have happened to you, but you obviously don't care! Your parents died and I’m the only one who can take care of you! You can't do whatever you want!" Naruto couldn't hold back and let it go.

"Yeah, if you are the only one who can take care of me then why are you not here?! You are always at work and flirt with some whores. Then you bring them here. I think if my parents saw it, they would turn in the grave!" Jiraiya slapped him.

"Enough!" Naruto left to his room. This was pointless…

And Sasuke…

"Sasuke, you know I can't be mad at you, but I'll probably make an exception for once."

"Itachi…"

"But I'm glad you took care of your friend."

"I didn't drink much…"

"Even so, I smell alcohol from you, you will sleep at my apartment today, otherwise your father would probably kill you."

"You're probably right about that."

"Sasuke, you have to act more responsibly, just because of your Uchiha blood and our dreaded mafia."

"That’s clear to me, you don’t have to repeat it to me."

"I'm glad we've made it clear."

"Yeah, me too."

I didn't know it's so hard to find Naruto a song... 😣

© Alan Walker