Chapter 12: Love blooms 🌸🌸

Naruto's POV

"Naruto, how did you get a B?"

"Well, it’s actually thanks to Hinata. She was tutoring me-ttebayo!"

"I see, so you got closer to her."

"Huh? Well, I don’t think so. Something happened between us, but I hope everything will settle up now…" I said with a smile.

"I see. Naruto, I want to ask you something."

"Go on!"

"I wonder why is Sakura so annoying last time. When I’m sitting with her, she keeps touching my hand. And she’s weirdly staring at me. And when I push her away, she’s upset. I don’t understand her."

"Ohh, leave it to a love expert!!"

"You...? No way!"

"Well, I read few Pervy Sage’s books… Just leave it to me!"

"Uhh, all right."

"So, Sakura likes you, you know…"

"I know that. She confessed to me twice."

"And that’s the problem," I said.

"Why?"

"You didn’t give her any answer. She’s just trying to get closer to you, so you will fall in love with her."

"I guess…"

"But Sasuke, do you like her? If not then you should reject her. It will be less painful for her."

"No! I mean… I don’t mind her sitting next to me or anything… But our relationship is just weird. I can’t tell if we are friends…"

"So, do you like her?" I teased him.

"Uhmm…" Why is he thinking about that?!

"I guess I do. Well, she’s sometimes annoying you know, but on the other side, she’s doing her best at  everything. She’s really smart and her dream has changed. Her dream is not to be with me anymore. Her true dream is to become a skillful doctor who will save people’s lives. So I can say she’s not selfish anymore. She’s   not shy around me, which I like. And I like to watch her when she has a speech. Yeah… That’s it." Wow, Sasuke is so open to me! I never knew he has this kind of side! Sakura-chan had to change him for sure!

"Then give her the answer!"

"Baka! I don’t know what I feel for her! I don’t want to give her false hope!" So caring, heheh.

"So you will wait for her third confession?"

"I guess..."

"That’s not very manly."

"You are one to talk. You’ve never confessed to Hinata too."

"Well, I didn’t realise my love for her-ttebayo." Sasuke face-palmed.

"So, what about that guy Obito?" I asked.

"Tss, Itachi for some reason wants to train me. Well, I agreed. It’s always useful."

"Pervy Sage told me that he will want us after we graduate…"

"Why would he wait so long?"

"He probably wants us to be strong already. We are still useless in a fight."

"Talk for yourself. I have been trained since I was four." He likes to brag about himself, doesn’t he?!

"Well, anyway I’m going now. Itachi is waiting for me. Be sure to come this weekend!"

"Don’t worry-ttebayo!" He smirked and left. Well, I’m going too. I went out in front of the school.

Hinata’s POV

He’s in front of the school! Just like yesterday! I have to do it! I have to! My heart beats fast… I… I can do it… I swallowed. Oh no, he is leaving…

"W-wait, Naruto-kun!!"

"Hinata?" He turned around.

"I… I want to tell you something…"

"Go ahead!" He smirked. I ran to him, but… But when I got closer, I tripped! I fell on him. Suddenly I felt a foreign language and saliva… Wait! I opened my eyes. I… oh no…! I kissed him!! He was blushing... I was on top of him! I… I stood up.

"I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry!" I turned around and covered my red face.

"D-don’t be sorry…" He blushed. I turned to him.

"Y-your face is red…" he said.

"Yours too…" I replied.

"Oh, I see…" There was a weird silence between us. I… had to breake it.

"S-s-so… the thing I wanted to tell you…"

"Yeah the thing…" he said.

"I wanted to tell you that I… that I… that I…"

"You what?" I took a deep breath.

"Naruto-kun, I… I LOVE YOU!" I yelled.

...

Well, this is really the end of this book. Be sure to read the sequel "It's all about us!" if you want to know Naruto's answer! So deliberately how many of you were reminded of the anime Tamako Love Story? That's why I ended it here. It was a very beautiful ending... 🤧🤧

© P!nk

© P!nk