Chapter 16: Crossing the line

16th June

During the break, Hinata went for a snack. She went to the toilets again, where she was calm about everyone, about everything. It's hard to be popular when you're such a big introvert. Whether it's wrong or not. (Unless that popularity arose from bullying)

"I can’t believe that Mieko-kun is interested in that girl! She’s so ugly!"

"I know, right? Her eyes! I can’t believe it!"

"I guess that Naruto isn’t enough for her! What a sl*t!"

"Yeah, Naruto is just an annoyance! Why is he not enough for her?"

"But Naruto is handsome too, even though it’s hard to admit it!"

"Yeah, too handsome for this wh*re!" Suddenly, Hinata's snack was all wet. She didn't know this was being said about her. Did her friends think that of her? She thought about it because they seem to be distancing from her. Ever since the new student came here.

"Right, right!"

"But Sakura and Ino are sl*ts too! They chose the most handsome boys!" Others agreed while they put on lipstick. They didn't even mention TenTen. She‘s not their threat.

"But Hinata is the worst! I heard even Kiba is interested in her!"

"E-even Kiba-kun?!" Hinata was in tears. She didn't want to cause so many problems. One girl who had a crush on Kiba heard it.

"There’s no way…" She was sad.

"Rebecca! Don’t tell me you like him!"

"How could she do this to me? I have loved him since our first meeting, when he saved me from a big dog…"

"Don’t give up, Rebecca! She’s just playing with them anyway. I’m sure they’ll get tired of this and will let her be!"

"I’m not this kind of person! I’m not! But… they wouldn’t believe me anyway. I don’t care about myself, but-!" thought Hinata.

"Please don’t talk like that about Ino-chan and Sakura-chan!" said Hinata.

"Huh? Who said that?" Hinata opened the door.

"Please stop it!" Hinata said seriously.

"That b*tch, she was eavesdropping on us!"

"It wasn’t my intention!"

"Stop with that lies, Hinata! At least you know what we think of you and your hobby!" She grabbed Hinata’s collar.

"W-what hobby? What are you talking about?"

"Are you stupid?! You are a player, aren’t you, Hinata?!"

"W-what?"

"Tell us! How many of them have you had in bed?!"

"W-what?!"

"Or have you already had them all?!"

"I-I don’t understand!" She wanted to punch her, but Hinata dodged it.

"How did you-?!"

"Don’t play innocent!" said Rebecca.

"Oi Rebecca!"

"Did you sleep with Kiba-kun too?" Hinata was shocked. She wouldn’t do this! She's not what they think she is! She didn't even have her first kiss yet! But Rebecca slapped her and Hinata let her. She would have to fight back which she didn’t want to.

"So it’s true…!" Rebecca ran away.

"Wait, Rebecca!" they yelled. Rebecca was gone.

"See what you did? And Rebecca lost weight to look nice in front of Kiba!"

"I didn’t do anything!" Hinata tried to defend herself.

"Right, right, our innocent Hinata. Tell this stories to someone else!" Hinata no longer held her feet and knelt. But it suited them perfectly and they started kicking into her. Hinata just covered her face. She could easily free herself from them. But she thought she would pay for her sins like this, which she still doesn't know about.

But Sakura and Ino walked down the same corridor. They laughed at the nonsense Mieko had invented. Demon fox, who? After the experience with Mieko, they couldn't believe it anymore. But they noticed that Rebecca was running from the toilet.

"Isn’t that-?!"

"Rebecca?!" They laughed. They remembered what she had looked like before.

"Hmm, pretty cat from an ugly duck," thought Ino.

"Why are you even standing up for these b*tches?! Just so you know, Ino and Sakura started with those gossips about you and your weird eyes!"

"What’s happening, Ino?" asked Sakura.

"Who is saying that?" Ino was also confused.

"I don’t care… Maybe their friendship with me wasn't honest at first, but now everything is different. They support me and they also stand up for me. For me, they are real friends and I can't stand it when they are badly talked about. Do what you want with me, but don't talk about them like that!" said seriously Hinata.

"That voice-!" Ino and Sakura ran after the voice. One girl grabbed her long hair.

"Say goodbye to your hair!" She pulled out her scissors and wanted to cut Hinata's hair. But when she almost did, Sakura kicked off the scissors.

I was so p*ssed off when I wrote this chapter! 😂 But I needed to get Mieko's fangirls involved.

© P!nk