Chapter 17: Furious friends

Sakura kicked off the scissors.

"Don’t you dare!"

"S-Sakura-chan!" They saw Hinata in tears which upset them!

"W-what are you two doing here?!"

"Ara, I just saw that girl Rebecca running from here!" said Ino.

"So, what did you do to our friend?!" said seriously Sakura. She pointed her fist at them.

"Heh, so now you are her friends. Well played!" said sarcastically Lisa.

"Lisa, you really want to taste my brutal power," said Sakura.

"Wait, Sakura-!" Sakura hit the wall next to her. Her blow was so strong and a crack appeared in the mirror.

"So, do you want to end up like this mirror?" said coldly Sakura. They ran away.

"You are really scary, Sakura!" said Ino.

"That’s right!" Sakura smiled.

"I-Ino-chan, Sakura-chan!"

"H-Hinata…" They saw her red face.

"Who slapped you?!" said irritated Ino.

"Don’t worry about that!"

"So Hinata, who did this?" Ino clenched her fist.

'R-Rebecca, but she had a reason!" Ino didn’t listen and went to find Rebecca. Sakura stayed there with Hinata.

"Hinata, what happened?" she said gently.

"Nothing serious…" Hinata tried to smile.

"I know your smile is fake. Why don’t you tell me the truth? That's what are friends for, aren’t they?" Sakura winked at her.

"You are right. I’ll tell you. I would be a terrible person for not trusting my friends… They… called me a sl*t."

"W-what?! Why?"

"I guess they are in love with Mieko-kun. And Rebecca-chan is in love with Kiba-kun. Maybe they are even interested in Naruto-kun, from what I heard," said sadly Hinata. Sakura clenched her fist.

"That's no reason to call you that! It's not your fault!"

"Would you think that too if that was about Sasuke-kun?" Hinata tested her. Sakura thought about that for a moment.

"If Sasuke-kun fell in love with you, it wouldn’t be your fault. The only one I should be mad at would be myself. Not you, Hinata." Hinata smiled.

"But now Sasuke-kun has only eyes for me!" Sakura said in love. Hinata giggled.

"Anyway, why would Mieko and Kiba like you? They know you have Naruto."

"T-that’s not like that. Naruto-kun never showed any interest for me. We are just close friends."

"And what about the time he and Mieko were arguing for a place next to you?"

"It was his seat. Nothing more."

"Well, I know Naruto is a dense idiot, but Hinata, you underestimate him! Do you really think he would make such a fuss about one place? Even Naruto wouldn't do something so useless…"

"Well, he saved my life once…"

"What?"

"N-nothing!"

"Plus, Naruto is oblivious, so he'll never figure out your feelings! You should confess!"

"C-confess? So all of a sudden?"

"I've done it twice before. You can do it too!"

"I don’t know…"

"Have more confidence in yourself!" Hinata blushed. She couldn't imagine doing it.

"I’m sure Naruto will share your feelings…" teased Sakura.

"Sakura-chan!"

"All right, all right, let’s go back. For your information, we just missed the whole lesson."

"What?!"

"Nah, I’m sure Asuma-sensei didn’t even notice."

"I hope you are right." In the meantime, they went looking for Ino.

Well, I have one question for fans of this fanfiction. What country are you from? I'm sorry I'm curious, I just wanted to get to know you better. So I'll start. I'm from Czech Republic.☺️