Chapter 7: Kuraa-ma or Kurama?

"Hmm, we should give it a name… He deserves more than being called just a fox…" said Hinata.

"Demon fox, get lost!!"

"Y-yeah, you are right." Hinata never judges a book by its cover. She always makes her own picture. Maybe that's why she's the only one who doesn't care what Mieko thinks of me. At least I think so. I believe that Shikamaru, Choji and Sasuke are not interested in that either. But they have nothing to do with Mieko. He hadn't actually told them anything yet. Only around Hinata does the bastard hang around.

"Naruto-kun, do you know of some name?"

"Oh, huh? What did you say?" I wasn't paying attention at all. My thoughts took me somewhere else.

"I asked if you know of some name. You're the one who saved it, so you have the right to name it." She smiled again. It's so much better than just crying-ttebayo.

"What about… hmm… Kura-Kuraa-ma?"

"K-Kuraa-ma?"

"It’s stupid, right?"

"No! Not at all! It’s beautiful!" She blushed. I'm really good at choosing names. But that fox face-palmed. I wonder what it thinks.

"There is still a small problem."

"Really?"

"Hanabi is allergic to animal fur… I can’t take Kuraa-ma home. Anyway, Neji-nii-san would probably protest."

"I see, so I'll take it-ttebayo!"

"A-are you sure?"

"Yeah, Pervy Sage is still looking for information outside anyway. He is currently writing a new book."

"Wow, that’s amazing!"

"No, it isn’t. Believe me, dattebayo." She was confused. I'd rather not tell her about his perverse tactics. Hinata already wanted to go her own way and handed me Kuraa-ma.

"Goodbye, Naruto-kun." She smiled one last time.

"Hey you, is she your-?" Whose was that voice?

"Down here, oi."

"Heeeh?! H-how can you speak?!"

"That’s not important. So is she your-?" It pointed its little finger at me. It asks if she is my girlfriend.

"What?! Noo!!"

"I knew it. A brat like you wouldn't catch a famous sniper from the Hyuuga family."

"Wait. How do you know…?"

"I'm a fox. An extraordinary fox. And as you may have noticed, I can speak a mystery. Sometimes I hang out on the battlefield, but now I'm unlucky. I'm cunning and my sense of smell is better than any dog. That's why I'm quite useful on the battlefield."

"Liar. Like I would believe this crap!"

"It’s true." I thought about it a little.

"I guess I will believe you."

"You're naive, but at least you believe me." He’s so, so annoying!

"But if you're telling the truth, why didn't you speak in front of Hinata?"

"I don’t believe a mobster."

"Hinata is no longer in the mafia. She is a very good girl, you can trust her-ttebayo!"

"I don't trust you either, brat, so no." He’s so pissing me off!!

"But if I have to live with you, I have a condition."

"Do you think you can think of that ?!"

"Never, never call me Kuraa-ma again!"

"Hinata likes it-ttebayo."

"It’s my name for god’s sake. I've never had a name, so call me Kurama."

"Are you kidding?!!! It sounds the same!!"

"No, Kurama is rougher."

"All right, all right, I don’t care."

"Now lead me and carry me in your hands. My leg still hurts." Who does that fox think it is?! It forced me to do it anyway. If it weren't for Hinata, it would have ended up in the trash somewhere. I brought it home the way it wanted me to.

"Pervy Sage!" I yelled to make sure he’s home.

"Naruto! Why are you yelling?!"

"You are doing the same thing..."

"Oh, right… What is this?!" Pervy Sage asked.

"Oh this, some fox I found on the street. I don’t know what should I do with it…" Kurama bit me.

"Auch! You stupid fox!" It growled.

"Hahah, I like that fox, let’s keep it!" Kurama jumped on Pervy Sage. That traitor. And it stuck its tongue out at me. I. Want. To. Fucking. Kill. It! But Pervy Sage immediately liked it. I can’t believe I will live in one house with that fox!

"But there is not much space, so it will stay in your room." Aahhh! What did he say?!! I stared at him in disbelief.

"You are silent, so you agree. So he will stay with you!" I raised my hand as if to say something, but he ignored me. He was already clear about it-ttebayo.