Chapter 7: Kakashi threatens

Meanwhile with Naruto

"Oi, Naruto."

"Shikamaru?"

"It’s a drag, but we could have a boy's party…"

"Hmm, Shikamaru, is that really you, dattebayo?"

"It’s really me you idiot. It’s not my idea, believe me. It’s Choji’s."

"Why his?"

"He’s jealous of Ino and her new friend. She was always hanging out with us till she became teenager. It’s really a drag."

"But why me?"

"Not only you, all boys from our class. Just come, this is the address," said Shikamaru and left. He yawned all that time.

"Well, Hinata is with her new friends and me and Sasuke have nothing to do, so I’m sure he’ll come too," thought Naruto. Sasuke was getting into Itachi's car.

"Huh? He’s still here? School ended a long time ago." Naruto went to confront him.

"Sasuke!"

"Naruto? You are still here?"

"I could ask you the same thing-ttebayo."

"Heh, for your information, I studied for tomorrow's important test. While you had detention anyway."

"Well, but not alone."

"I know, you cursed the teacher for teaching such life-threatening bullshit, and Shikamaru slept the whole time. Choji ate chips in class for an hour. Why am I in class with such idiots…?"

"You forgot Kiba."

"That idiot agreed with you."

"That’s right!"

"I've already studied, so I'll probably go to that party. What about you?"

"I’m definitely going!"

"Huh? Shouldn't you learn?"

"Me, Uzumaki Naruto, never learns!"

"And you always fail. Seriously, you should finally fail."

"Maybe you are right… But now I want to have fun!"

"And what is the point of first work, then have fun…" thought Sasuke.

"Sasuke, we have to go," said Itachi.

"You are right, see you later, Naruto."

"See ya!" Itachi drove away.

"I forgot to ask him something…" thought Naruto.

"Uzumaki Naruto!"

"Ahh, Kakashi-sensei!!!"

"What are you still doing here? The afternoon class ended ten minutes ago."

"I know, I just met my friend."

"So friend you say… Listen, Naruto, your grades are really terrible. If tomorrow's test doesn't go very well, you might have to leave school."

"R-really?"

"I'm sorry, but your pranks in the class don't help much. Plus, you already have three unexcused hours."

"But three isn’t that much, right?"

"I’m serious, Naruto. Truancy does not suit you. Try to learn more."

"All right, I’ll try."

"Okay, I'll let it be. Just be careful." When Kakashi was leaving, Naruto stuck his tongue out at him.

… When he came home, Jiraiya was not home as always.

"That stupid pervert, I miss him so much…" Naruto punched the wall.

"If only my parents were still alive…"

Flashback

"Minato, be careful. We take Naruto home, dattebane."

"Don't worry, I'm doing what I can, Kushina." Suddenly a little girl ran on the road.

"Minato, stop-ttebane!!!" Suddenly there was a huge blow. Thanks to Minato's readiness, the girl survived, but she was left with lifelong consequences. But it's nothing compared to what happened to them. Minato died immediately as a driver. Kushina lived for a while, holding Naruto firmly in her arms, but then she died of losing a lot of blood.

"I can't wait for Naruto. I hope Kushina doesn't forbid me to read Naruto from my book, heheh-." He stopped when he saw news from a television broadcast through a display case.

"Somber news, two new parents died rescuing a little girl. Only the newborn survived." They showed a picture of Kushina and Minato.

"This can‘t be true…" said Jiraiya with tears in his eyes. His hands were shaking.

"After all, he was just born..." After much thought, he decided to take Naruto into his care.

End of flashback

"Pervy Sage told me everything, it was a miracle that I survived." Naruto looked in the refrigerator. Jiraiya left him instant ramen there.

"It's been a long time since he's last cooked for me." Naruto went to his room and looked at his textbooks.

"Fool, does he really think I'm going to learn? Everything is better than this-ttebayo…"